LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott let them watch TV for a while, and then he yawned.

"I think it's time for a certain little girl to go to bed.  What do you think, Lacey?" he asked her.  "And I know my little baby niece will need changed in the morning, so don't be scared if you pee your bed, okay?"

He reached over and picked her up, patting her bottom as though checking her again.  Then he carried her to her room and put her in bed.

"Go to sleep, sweetheart," he said kissing her head.

Once Lacey was ready to go to sleep, Scott went back to check on Amanda.

"You should get some sleep too, if you want to be able to deal with your daughter in the morning," he told her.  "A good mother makes sure to feed her daughter breakfast in the mornings."

Scott followed her back and he stopped her from getting in bed for a minute.

"I need to put a diaper on you, just in case."

He went and got the diapers.  There were only five left.

"Take off your bottoms so I can put this on you, okay?  I know you'll wet the bed, so don't try to lie or hide it.  Just let me see in the morning, and I won't be mad, okay?"

Scott got the diaper on her, and then he patted her diapered butt.

"There you are.  Go ahead and pull up your pajama bottoms, and don't try to hide it.  I expect to need to change you in the morning, so don't think about lying about it."

He then pulled back the blankets, and let her get comfortable before letting her go to bed.

"Good night, baby sis," Scott seemed to coo at her.  "See you in the morning."

He then went back to the kitchen and made sure it was cleaned up even more, then he checked around the living room and cleaned up anything there, went to Lacey's room, and pulled the blankets back and checked her for peeing but of course since she just went to bed and had just went potty not long before, she was, of course, dry.

He then covered her up again and kissed her head and then then went off to bed himself.

3:30 a.m.

Amanda #1 ooo 

4:15 

Lacey #1 ooo ooo

The next morning, Scott got up and went to start getting breakfast ready for both Amanda and Lacey.

When he was almost done, since it was now Monday morning, he went first to get Lacey up.

"Wake up, baby," he shook her lightly.  "You need to get ready so we can get you registered for school, baby."

"What's the matter, baby?" he asked her pulling the blankets back before realizing how soaked she was.

"Aw, baby!  You wet the bed?  It's okay.  You're uncle's baby niece, and I don't blame you for this, honey.  You're parents should have potty trained you a long time ago."

He picked her up and then sat putting her in his lap.

"It's okay, baby," he kissed her head as she started to undress her.

He got her pants off, and then he pulled off her shirt.

Once she was completely naked, he picked her up and started to carry her to the bathroom.

"You need a little washing off," he told her.

Then he brought her to the tub and started to wipe her body with a wet cloth.

"You're a good little girl," he cooed at her.

Scott wasn't all that thorough because he didn't think they had time.  He just washed her just enough to get the pee off her legs and privates and hopefully to make her smell a little better.  

Then he took the little baby niece to her room and started to dress her.

Scott got Lacey dressed, and then he led her to her mom's room and told her to wait by the door while he went to wake up Amanda.

"Amanda, wake up," he whispered into her ear.  "You need to get your daughter some breakfast now."

He started to remove the blankets.

"Your daughter.  You need to feed her some breakfast, honey."

He pulled the blankets the rest of the way off, but she had her pajamas on.

"Did you wet the bed?" he asked her.