LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

"Well, it's not because you didn't pee your pants.  If you peed your pants and couldn't help it, I would not necessarily punish you for that.  Your mommy didn't train you how not to pee your pants, so that's mommy's fault.  But it is because you didn't lie to Uncle Scott.  You told me yo would pee soon.  And then you told me you wouldn't do it in your pants, and when I put you on the potty, you went on the potty and kept your clean clothes clean because you used the potty like you promised."

He picked her up and hugged her.

"I like to reward you sometimes if you are a good little girl and tell the truth, and when you promise to do something right, and then do it, keeping your word."

He set her down at the table, and went to get her a cup and then he put some soda from the fridge into the cup for her to drink.

"Doesn't that sound fair, that I sometimes reward you for good behavior?"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good girl," he smiled at her and patted her shoulder very lightly.  "I think you are going to be a lot easier to reteach and repotty train than your mommy will.  I don't think mommy realizes how much trouble she's in, and that's why she lied about peeing her pants in the car.  I don't like to do it, but she needs to learn to tell me the truth so I can help her, just like you need to tell me the truth so I can help you....  Even if you poop your panties, alright?"

"Good girl, Lacey.  Now you drink your pop, and then you can go watch TV for a while."

He walked back to Amanda's room to check on her.

Staring at her from the doorway, he sighed.

"Amanda, please come here," Scott told her.

Scott reached out his hand and touched her wet pants.

"Are you going to lie to me when you start leaking the next time?" he asked her.  "I can't help you if you don't tell me the truth, Amanda.  I know it embarrasses you to pee your pants, but you need to learn to trust me if you ever expect to get better.  I know you miss your husband and stuff....  I don't blame you for peeing your pants.  I just don't like the lying, little sis."

He looked into her eyes.

"Do you understand?"

He patted her wet butt as though to spank her, but he wasn't doing it hard.  He just wanted her to realize there were consequences, and next time she lies, he might have to spank her.

"Good," Scott squatted down and started to remove her peed in pants.  "I'm going to let you change now, but remember, next time I ask you, even if you are just moments from starting to leak, and don't feel particularly wet yet, but know you're about to, you just admit you are starting to wet your pants, okay?"

He unzipped her pants and started to pull them down.

"I won't be mad about you peeing, only about you lying about it."

He got her pants down and then pulled down her panties, and then he pulled them off of her as a set and put them over in a corner.

"You still need to be reminded you lied to me, so no bath right now.  I want it to sink in that you are not to lie to me."

He led her back to her clothes and looked for some clean panties to put on her and then a skirt.

Once he found them, he put them on her as if she was a toddler.

"Now, what are you going to do as soon as you feel your panties getting damp?" he asked her.

"Yes sir." Rebecca said.

Rebecca listened to Scott as he undressed her, blushing. She nodded as he said no bath.

She let him dress her like a toddler, stepping into the panties and the skirt.

"Tell you." Rebecca answered.

"Good girl, Amanda," he said making sure she understood what he expected.  "Now go to the kitchen with your daughter, and tell her what you did wrong, and what will happen next time either you or she lies to me.  I want her to understand the rules because it is mean to punish a child when they are confused about the rules."

"Yes sir." Amanda said.

Amanda came out to the kitchen.

"Honey, I should have told Scott when I wet my pants. I was wrong. I lied to him. We shouldn't do that. Always tell the truth." Amanda said.

"Scott says if either of us lie to him, we'll get spanked." Amanda added.

"Yes mom." Lacey said.

Scott smiled and nodded his approval.

Then he looked back at Lacey.

"Understand, baby?"

He then turned his attention towards the living room.

"How about watching some TV together for a while?"

Scott gave Lacey the changer.  

"Find a program, but not one too childish because your mom and I are watching too," he told her.

Then he went to the kitchen and got them all drinks, this time, giving Lacey some water and giving Amanda some Apple Juice.

Scott came back in with drinks, and he smiled at her choice.

"That's a good channel," he told her showing he fully approved even if a cartoon was on at the moment.  "Good natured programming is good especially if it is a family show."

He did think Disney was going a little to the lay side, though, so he watched carefully for anything that would suggest that the right kind of family could ever be one without a father or a mother in it.  Their situation was certainly not ideal, but it wasn't chosen to have just a mom and an uncle.  It was forced on them.  He figured if he was persistent in teaching his niece about God, the way he thought it should be, then she would understand and not fall prey to the world's more liberal sense of this holy word or situation.

Scott sat back and watched the program for a while.  Eventually, he moved Lacey gently next to him and pulled her so that she was leaning on him as they watched television.

"Good girl," he whispered to her at times.

They were probably watching TV for about two and a half hours....

Lacey #1 o

Scott lightly patted her back as they watched TV enjoying the company that Lacey was giving him.  She was a good little baby, deep down.  She just needed to learn how things work, correctly.  Anything she really didn't do right, was more her parents' fault for not teaching, such as using her pants as a toilet.  That was definitely her parents not teaching her that the only place to pee was in the toilet.  Lying, well, her own mother lied right in front of her about peeing her own pants.  These were things that Scott intended to correct in Lacey before they got her in any real trouble.

Lacey #1 ooo

Scott smiled and nodded.

"You know where the bathroom is.  After you are done, come and tell Uncle Scott if you made it or not, baby."

He then nodded her off.

Scott smiled, but he checked anyway.  He pulled the back of her pants out and felt her panties to make sure they weren't wet.

"Good girl," he hugged her.

"Now, just watch TV and be good."

He got up and went to the kitchen getting both Amanda and Lacey some more soda, for both of them this time.

"Your daughter went potty like a big girl, and came back and was dry, just like she told me she was.  Since your daughter behaved, I think you should both get some soda."

He handed Amanda hers first.