LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He shook his head, his eyes piercing her like daggers.  

"If you lie to me...," he frowned at her.  "Tell me the truth.  You're wet, now admit it."

He didn't want to hear that she had not wet herself yet.

Amanda ooo ooo oo

Scott sighed.

"If you're going to sit there and pee your pants on purpose, then just do it," he said.  "I don't like the lying.  I know your panties are wet, whether you say you are or not.  Now stop lying in front of your child, or you'll teach her to do it, too.  Actually, maybe I should spank you so she knows what lying will get her."

He started up the truck.

"Lacey, are you going to lie to me if I catch you peeing your pants?"

Amanda #1 ooo ooo ooo

"Do you think it's fair your mom can lie about peeing her pants, but you will be spanked if I catch you lying about it?" he asked Lacey.  "Because I don't."

He looked pointedly at Amanda.

"Well?"

Scott frowned when it looked like Lacey was hesitant to answer.  Of course, she is but a child.  He shouldn't have asked her opinion about it.

"Well, Amanda?  Wouldn't you have spanked Lacey if she lied to you about anything?"

He reached over and felt between her legs and caught her peeing as the last spurts of pee pushed through her and into her pants.

"You're soaked, now, huh?  I knew it!  You were peeing earlier, and now, you are almost finished.  You are going to be punished for lying to me about peeing your pants."

He turned his full attention back to the road.

Pee started to leak under Lacey because the truck was too small for her sit far enough away to escape the spreading puddle in the seat.

When they got home, Scott got out of the truck, walked around to where the girls would get out, and he grabbed Amanda by the hand.

He also saw the pee on Lacey's but, mostly on one side from Amanda's puddle running into her pants.

He frowned and started to march Amanda towards the house not caring if anyone was out and saw the girls had wet pants.  He would have liked nothing more than embarrass Amanda by answering someone's question about what happened to their pants.

No one asked though.

Once they were in the house, Scott took Amanda directly to her room leaving Lacey to do what she wanted for a few minutes.

"Spanking you is not going to teach you not to pee your pants in public or in my truck," he told her.  "It will only serve to tell you I'm in charge, but I think you already know that."

He looked at her pants.

"I think for now, you are grounded," he told her.  "You will be grounded to wearing those pants the rest of the day, and if you so much as leak a bit in your panties before bedtime even though your pants are already soiled, you will face stronger consequences tomorrow."

Then he took her by the hand, went to the closet, got a plastic sheet, and then put it on the sofa.

"You are to sit there, and no where else," he told her.  "Even if your pants dry, you sit there.  That way, if you pee again, there will plastic to keep the seat from getting all wet."

Amanda blushed as Scott marched her into the house and to her room. She looked down as her scolded her.

"Yes sir." Amanda replied, sniffling.

Amanda sat down on the plastic sheet.

Lacey walked to the bathroom and waited for Scott.

Eventually, Scott realized that Lacey was missing, so after checking the bedroom for her, he went to the bathroom and knocked.

"Are you okay in there, Lacey?" he called out to her.

"Oh, I didn't realize you needed to be changed, sweetie.  Your mom wet, not you, right?"

Then he saw the wet butt on her bottom.

"Is that from you, because it doesn't look like you peed...."

He walked over and picked her up.

"Yeah, I can clean you up, I guess, come here, baby."

He walked over towards her.

"Are you okay, baby?"

Scott frowned.

"Were you going to pee your pants deliberately?" he asked her.  "If you were, it's better to tell the truth than to lie about it."

He kissed her head.

"I won't be mad or spank if you tell the truth, baby."

He raised an eye at her.

"You know mommy got in trouble for lying, don't you?  If you are going to use the toilet, then make sure you do, or I'll have to punish you for lying to me."

He undressed her and helped her into the tub to give her a shower.

"Let's just wash you up a little bit since you already took a bath earlier, sweetheart."

He felt her shiver a bit before he took off her clothes.

Scott prepared the shower, and though it got him a bit wet to do so, he started to wash her in the shower.

He concentrated on her legs, her privates and butt, and her hips since she just sat in her mom's pee, and that was the only reason for giving her a bath.

Once her shower was over, he turned off the water, and hugging her, he picked her out of the shower and sat her on the toilet.

"Try to pee for me, okay?" he asked her.

Meanwhile, he went back to her room to get her some clean clothes, a skirt and some panties would be good enough along with a T-shirt and an undershirt.

Lacey held still as Scott washed her in the shower, blushing. She wss glad when he sat her on the toilet as the shower made her feel like she needed to pee more.

After a minute Lacey peed in the toilet and stayed there until Scott came back.

Scott lifted Lacey from the toilet and smiled when he saw the water had turned yellowish, and smelled like she had peed.

"Good girl," he told Lacey.  "Why don't you come in the kitchen for some pop?"

He started to put her clothes on her first, though.

He slipped a clean shirt over her head and kissed the top of her head as he pulled her head through, and then he put a clean pair of panties, not a diaper, on her legs and followed that up with a pair of jeans.

"Do you know why I'm going to give you some pop?" Scott asked her.