LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

"You peed your pants when Jacob took you out?" Scott was very surprised.  "Why?"

He reached over and felt her pants, but they were dry at the moment.

"Why would you sit there and pee yourself like a toddler in public?  That's just... well, irresponsible, Amanda."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott thought about what she said a moment, but thought it strange Jacob would force her to wet on purpose.  He figured there was more to it, but she maybe either didn't understand, or she didn't want to look immature for peeing her pants.

"Well, I don't understand what happened, but I expect you to do better with not peeing your pants when you are out with me.  It's embarrassing, even to the person you are with, Amanda.  You usually don't have to explain that to an adult, but then an adult would definitely be very shy and embarrassed to tell someone she pees her pants, and wouldn't have said as cheekily as you just did.  Maybe someone didn't teach you that you shouldn't pee your pants, at least not in public?"

He frowned.

"No wonder your child doesn't know any better than not to poop her pants.  Poor little kid!"

He sighed.

It was as he feared.  She didn't say anything, so in his mind, it was true.  No one taught her not to pee her pants in public.  There must be some reason she does that though.  He wanted to ask, but decided to let it drop for now.  Maybe it was an emotional thing or something else that was the same reason she didn't know how to cook.  Maybe she was actually a little slow about some things that most people found natural.... Maybe....

He looked back out at Lacey.

He muttered under his breath.

"Actually, Amanda, I don't want you to be so nervous or tense.  If you can't help it, then I guess I won't get mad if you pee your pants in public.  But at least try to hide it if you do it until we are private and you can tell me in secret, okay?"

Scott looked out a Lacey to give her some time to process what happened.

He got up.

"I'm going to go check on Lacey," he told Amanda.  "I'm going to make sure she's having fun."

Scott smiled when she stood up.

"Honey?  You can still play.  I was just checking on you, sweetheart."

He hugged her.

"Is baby wet yet?" he asked her.

Scott smiled and stood up and watched her for a minute or two, and then went back to join Amanda again.

He sat down next to his sister-in-law, and he sighed.

Amanda #1 o

"Nothing," he shook his head when she asked what was the matter.  Then she wondered aloud if there were any bathrooms.

"Do you want to go home?" he asked her  "Lacey has had a little time to play."

Scott looked at her for a minute, raising an eye brow at her, and tightening his mouth as though he wanted to say something bad about her decision, but then he just shrugged and nodded.

He turned his attention back to Lacey who was playing.

Scott nodded.

He smiled at her now.  hoping she was being responsible and wouldn't pee her pants this time.

He stood up and walked over towards Lacey.

"You ready to go home, baby?" he asked her.  "I'm sorry, but mommy is, so let's go, okay?"

He watched her until she came over to him where he picked her up.

Amanda #1 ooo

Scott walked over to Amanda and he adjusted Lacey so he could carry her with one arm under her while holding Amanda with a light hug with the other, and directed them to his truck so he could take them home.

"When we get home," he told Lacey.  "I want you to try to go pee after mommy goes."

He kissed Lacey's head.

Then he helped them into the truck, helped them with the seat belts, and then he got in and started for home.  

Amanda #1 ooo o

Scott looked over and saw Amanda squirm.  He sighed.

He reached over and put a hand between her legs, checking her.

He shook his head as he pulled it back.

"You're already peeing, aren't you?" he asked.  Then his face got a little red.  "DIDN'T YOU?" he snapped at her causing her need to suddenly increase.

Amanda #1 ooo ooo o