LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He washed her back and everywhere not giving her any privacy at all.  He even cleaned her pee pee place.

Then he helped her up, drained the dirty tub she was sitting in.

Rinsed it out.

And then had her sit down again while he washed her legs and the rest.

Finally, he had her stand up, and he started to push the rag in and pulled out any poop stuck in her butt cheeks.

After he did this, he rinsed out the rag and then wiped her again and again until the rag came out clean.

He checked her all over to make sure there was no poop still on her, and then he had her stand next to the tub while he wiped her feet and between her toes one last time.

"There you are, baby, all clean."

He kept hold of her.

"I'll dress her.  I don't trust you know anything about raising a child.  It's a wonder you lasted this long without Jacob to show you how to take care of her."

He then picked naked Lacey up and carried her to the room where he went through her things getting out regular panties, some shorts, and a blue top.

"Put your hands down," he told Lacey.  "Your mom didn't teach you to clean up right, so I'm sure she didn't teach you to dress yourself very well either."

He pulled on her panties and her shorts first.

Then he helped her put her shirt on right and adjusted it around her shorts so it was all natural but neat.

"There you are, baby, all dressed.  Now come and get me the next time you need to potty.  We don't want you peeing your panties all the time, do we?"

Lacey held still as Scott did a thorough job of washing her. It took awhile, but eventually she was all clean. Lacey blushed as he washed her bottom.

Amanda nodded as Scott talked to her but didn't say anything. She moved as he carried Lacey to her room and started to dress her.

Lacey sniffled but did as Scott said, keeping her hands out of the way and let him dress her.

"Thank you." Lacey said when he was finished.

Scott nodded.

"Go watch TV while I talk to mommy now," he told Lacey.

He rubbed her head before letting her run off.

"Alright, Amanda, let's get that diaper off."

He sighed.

"Are you going to pee your pants today?" he asked her as he started to untape her.

"You better not," Scott warned her.  "Get in the shower so I can start washing you.  You're just a big old child, aren't you?"

He started to adjust the shower to make it warm enough to start washing her, intent on treating her much the same way he had just done Lacey.

He used the shower to rinse her off a bit and then got her to sit in the tub just like he did Lacey.

He washed her in pretty much the same way.

Not even letting her do her own pee pee place.

Then he finally got her out and dried her off.

"Now, let's go to your room and find some clothes for you to wear," he said leading her in.  And just like he did to Lacey, he dressed her.

"If your daughter doesn't know how to dress, it's because you didn't teach her, so I wonder if you know how to dress without sometimes putting stuff on inside out or backwards.  So, I'm going to do it until I can see that you can be trusted doing it yourself."

He put her in a pair of pink panties, a bra, a purple top and a light colored skirt.

"You went through a lot of diapers yesterday," Scott told her.  "And the pullups are basically all used up because some of the younger girls had used them.  We probably should get some more diapers and pull ups for bed time."

He led her into the living room, and then he pointed over where Amanda had leaked pee on the floor earlier.

"Do you at least know how to clean up?" he asked her.  "You peed on the floor earlier, and it needs to be cleaned up.  Do you know how to do that?"

"Look in the closet in the hall or in the bathroom under the sink," he waved her off.

Then he went and sat next to Lacey.

"As today is a beautiful Saturday morning, do you want to go to the park later?"

He smiled and looked to see what she was watching on TV.

Amanda nodded and went to look. She came back with a bucket of soapy water and a sponge and started cleaning the floor.

Lacey looked up as Scott sat down next to her. She nodded at his question and wnt back to watching tv.

Scott gave Amanda ample time to clean up the mess, watching TV with Lacey, then he went to check on her.

"Lacey wants to go to the park, later.  Do you want to come along?"

Scott looked over the floor.

"You did fine," he said with a grunt.  "Just do better with not peeing your pants all the time."

He then went to take a shower himself and get ready to take them out to the park.

When Scott was ready in a red shirt and a pair of black jeans, he came out and nodded at the girls.

"Amanda, get Lacey ready to go to the park," he called to them.

He went out to check the truck and feel the seats where they had peed before.

He came back in, got a thick blanket and then put it on the truck seat so they wouldn't sit in pee.

Then he came in to get the girls, picking Lacey up as though she were a little girl.

Scott made sure the girls were secure, and then he drove them to a small park not far from his house.

"You want to play on the playground?" he asked Lacey picking her up out of the truck but putting her down immediately so she could go play.

There were a few kids over there playing.

Scott watched her play for a good while, sitting at bench near by.

Then he turned to Amanda.

"Honestly, Amanda, I don't understand.  How could you have not learned to cook more and let your place go so bad before I came to get you?  Were you always like that, and Jacob did all the cleaning and cooking?"

Amanda watched Lacey as well.

"I knew the basics when I married Jacob. He just was inpatient and didn't like the way I did things so he just started doing things himself. I was doing the housecleaning while he was at work, then when he came home he would tell me how bad a job I did."

Scott shook his head.

"Well, if you did it properly, I don't know...."

He reached over and put an arm around her.

"How long have you been peeing in your pants like you did yesterday?"