LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Lacey sat on the toilet watching Scott get the bath started.

When he asked her why she pooped herself she started crying again.

"I couldn't help it. I was in bed for the night and I'm not supposed to get up. And I can't take my diaper off." Lacey cried.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott sighed.

"It's okay, baby.  I didn't realize that asking you not to get up in the night would cause you to poop yourself.  You're a big girl and I'm sure you certainly didn't want to do that."

He continued to run the water.

"Next time you gotta poop, especially so bad you are afraid you'll go in your pants, you get out of bed and ask to go, baby.  And if we are asleep, and you can't get us awake, then just go potty."

He frowned.

"If you accidentally wet your bed because you couldn't fix your diaper back on right, then you just explain to Uncle Scott you didn't want to poop your pants, okay?"

He then walked over and picked his little niece up.

"You finish going in your diaper, honey?" he asked her though that was clearly not the only thing that was wet and messy because of the diaper having lost its ability to hold.  The insides of her pajamas were wet and poop had even started to leak through the leg openings into her pajama bottoms.

All over the front of her privates was nearly as messy as her bottom and lower back.

He put her down next to the tub and started to pull down her pajama bottoms first, when he noticed her bottoms already had poop in them.

He sighed and shook his head as he pulled then down her legs and discarded them on the floor to one side.  Then he carefully tore her diaper at the sides, but she was so messy that he still got poop on his thumb as he tried to help her.

He sighed, and wiped her with her dirty diaper once, and then put that to one side.

"Stay," he told her seriously.

He got a cloth and then dipping it into the bath, he started to try to clean the little girl off.

"You can't get in the bath like that.  You'll end up bathing in your mess, baby."

He continued to clean her until all the big parts of the mess was off her, but unfortunately for him, that meant he got it on his own pants as he washed her off and a pile of it went on the floor where she stood.

He finished getting her cleaned off, and then he put her in the tub.

"Stay there," he told her.

Then he went to his own room taking her dirty pajama bottoms with him, and after changing his pants, washing out both his pants and her pajama bottoms, and putting them in the wash, he came back and started to clean up the floor.

"You're going to be late to school," he sighed.  "And that's going to make me late for work.  I better start getting you up earlier in case you poop your pants in your bed again."

He got the floor cleaned up, put that stuff away, and then went to the tub to start cleaning up his niece again.

"There, there, baby.  Let's get you cleaned up."

Amanda pee oo

Lacey sniffled as Scott talked to her. 

"Yes, I'm finished. I feel yucky." Lacey said.

She let him pick her up and set her down by the tub. She looked down and blushed as he pulled her pajama bottoms down and took her diaper off. She was a mess. She held still as Scott cleaned her, not wanting to accidentally make it worse. 

She was glad when he got her clean enough to go in the tub. She sat there soaking in the tub as Scott did whatever he was going to do. She saw he was wearing different pants. 

"Yes sir. I'm sorry." Lacey whimpered, frowning when he said she would be late for school.

She nodded when he said he was finally ready to clean her up.

Amanda woke up and pushed her covers off. She looked down at her diaper, running her hand over it. She was glad it was still dry. She felt like she needed to pee and got out of bed. As she reached her bedroom door she heard Scott in the bathroom with Lacey. She went back to her bed and sat down.

"Don't be sorry, baby," he kissed her head.  "It was Uncle Scott's fault this time, baby.  I didn't tell you that you were allowed to get out of bed if you have to poop.  No little kid your age wants to poop her pants even if you can't help wetting the bed, baby."

He kissed her again and continued to clean her.

"I should have also realized that since you do pee in your sleep, you should take a shower every morning anyway, so I really should be getting  you up earlier.  This is all Uncle Scott's fault, okay?  Mommy's fault for not teaching you not to obey things that make you dirty or hurt, but Uncle Scott's fault for not being clear, too."

He washed her little body and then he picked her up and set her on her feet.  He didn't care if she was supposed to be ten years old or not.  He didn't care if ten year old kids knew how to bath themselves.  All that mattered, was she was no better at taking care of herself than a toddler in his mind, and that meant she needed help because her mother was too lazy or too scared to teach her daughter better.

Scott started to wash her.

Amanda #1: ooo o

"That's okay. It is yucky and stinky. " Lacey said.

Lacey listened to Scott, nodding her head. She let him clean her up, holding still for him. 

Lacey was ashamed that she had messed her diaper like a baby. She didn't ever want that to happen again.

Lacey smiled at Scott as he stood her on her feet and kept washing her.

"Thank you, uncle Scott." Lacey said.

Amanda sat on her bed waiting for Scott to finish with Lacey in the bathroom. She wondered what was taking so long. Amanda crossed her legs as she waited.

Amanda has 2 more posts to get to the bathroom before we check to see if she wets.

Scott smiled and nodded at her.

"You're a good girl," he said.  "You just need help to understand what we want from you because your parents didn't do a very good job of helping you understand what is responsible behavior, baby."

He finished cleaning her up, and then he picked her up and hugged her in a towel.

"You ready for Uncle Scott to put some clean clothes on you, sweetie?"

Lacey nodded as Scott talked to her, but she didn't really understand what he was getting at. She felt her mother was doing a good job. 

Lacey put her arms around Scott's neck after he picked her up and hugged him back.

"I'm ready." Lacey said, glad that she was getting clean clothes again.

Amanda waited in her room.

Scott smiled and carried her to her room to find some clothes for her.

"You have any friends at school yet?" he asked her as he carried her through the hall.  

When they reached her door, he opened it and walked in and put her down next to the door.

"Come on in, and sit on the bed," he told her.  "I'll get your panties and your undershirt for you, and then you can look in the closet and pick out a nice outfit for the day."

He went to the dresser and found a princess Jasmine panty and a white shirt with the same character on the back of it.

"Let's put these on you, honey."

"Denise is my class. She's been helping me. I like her a lot." Lacey said.

Lacey looked at the clothes Scott for her. They were really childish. Lacey nodded and waited for Scott to dress her in it.

"I hope I don't have a potty accident at school today." Lacey said.

Scott frowned.

"Why would you have a potty accident at school?" he asked her.  "You know where the bathroom is, don't you?"

He started to put on her shirt.

Amanda roll six dice and keep the five best ones and add them together.

Lacey blushed and looked down. 

"I had one yesterday.  Denise was helping me with my papers and I didn't want to stop and go potty'" Lacey admitted

"Denise said she was going to help me get to the potty so I won't have any more accidents."

Amanda saw Scott take Lacey to her room. She uncrossed her legs and felt a spray of pee escape into her diaper. She put her hand between her legs and pressed against the crotch of her diaper. She hoped Scott would finish with Lacey soon and come check on her.

Scott frowned.

"Well, you are not a little baby, honey.  You do know when you have to pee, don't you?  I don't want you depending on someone else to get you to the potty because if they misjudge, you'll definitely do worse than just pee your pants at school, and everyone will laugh at you."

He pulled her towards him and hugged her as he slipped her panties up and then put her undershirt on her.

Then he picked her up again even though he said she wasn't a baby, and he took her to the closet and held her up so she could reach the clothes easily and pull out the shirt and skirt or dress she wanted to wear.

"You tell this Denise as soon as you have to pee, if you really need her help so that she can get you to the bathroom in time, okay?"

He kissed her cheek.

"Yes sir, I know. I'm not a baby." Lacey said.

Lacey smiled as Scott dressed her in the panties and undershirt. She giggled as her picked her up and took her to the closet. She picked out a skirt and top and handed them to Scott.

"I will, I promise. I don't like peeing my panties." Lacey said.

Amanda let out more pee in her diaper, getting the padding damp. She stood up and walked around her room, doing a potty dance.

Scott smiled and after she picked out some clothes to wear, he put her down so he could start dressing her, first in her top and then helping her with her skirt.

As he helped her with her top and pulled it over her head, he smiled at his little niece and patted her head.

"Are you hungry for breakfast?" he asked her.  "We'll get you some after we get your skirt on you."

As he pulled her shirt over her head, he realized how messy her hair was.

"We need to fix your hair after we get your skirt on first, though," he told her.

Lacey held her arms up as Scott slipped the shirt on her and pulled it down. She smiled back at Scott and giggled when he patted her head.

Lacey rubbed her stomach.

"Yes sir." Lacey answered.

She put her hand up and felt her hair.

"Can I have pigtails?" Lacey asked.

Amanda felt more pee come out, soaking the padding between her legs. She realized that she would be totally wetting her diaper now and relaxed, letting her bladder go a little at a time so her diaper wouldn't leak.

Scott smiled and nodded.

"Of course you can, but I'm not good at that kind of stuff.  I'll have your mom fix your hair for you.  Hopefully she can at least do that for you."

He helped her into a skirt, and then he led her by the hand towards the room her mom slept in.

"Sis?  Your daughter needs help with her hair," he said just before he noticed she was holding herself between her legs and looking shyly guilty about something.

"It's okay if you peed your pants," he told her.  "That's what the diaper is for.  "We can fix that up in a bit, but for now, can you go wash your hands as your daughter doesn't want her hair to smell like piss, and then  fix it in pig tails for her?"

"Okay." Lacey said.

Lacey let Scott put her skirt on and fasten it closed. She took his hand and walked over to her mother's bedroom.

Amanda blushed when she saw Scott and Lacey. 

"Alright. Lacey come to the bathroom and I'll do your hair after waking my hands."

Amanda went to the bathroom and washed her hands with soap and water. She got the hairbrush and started working on Lacey's hair.

While Amanda worked on Lacey's hair, Scott went to the kitchen, washed his own hands, and then started to make some oatmeal with raisins and butter for breakfast.

Less than half an hour later, breakfast was done, and he went to the bathroom to see if the girls were ready yet.

"We need to get going, girls.  I'm already late for work.  We don't need to take so long the boss gets upset over how late I am.  Lacey is missing school, too, and she does need breakfast before she goes."

Amanda brushed and parted Lacey's hair, putting it in pigtails using unicorn ponytail holders. She was just finishing up when Scott came in the bathroom.

"I'm not going to have time to take a bath? Can I at least put pants on?" Amanda asked.

Lacey came over to Scott to be taken to breakfast.

Scott sighed.

"Oh, I forgot about you peeing your diaper, sis.  Um... no, we don't have time for you to get a bath or even change your diaper.  You can change your diaper at Linda's house.  How about you go ahead and put on some pants though so you can come and eat breakfast, and put a decent top on, too, baby sis."

He reached for Lacey's hand.

"You come with me so you can eat breakfast, baby."

He took Lacey to the table and sat her in front of her oatmeal and orange juice.

"Eat to get finished, but don't rush too fast.  I don't want you to get heartburn, honey."

"Okay I'll do that." Amanda said.

Amanda went to her room and quickly put on a pair of pants over her diaper, then took off her pajama top and slipped on a tee shirt.

She came out to the kitchen and sat down.

Lacey picked up her spoon and started eating her oatmeal, eating it as quick as she could, and drinking her juice.

Scott smiled when Amanda come into the kitchen.

"Actually, Amanda, I don't like you wearing diapers.  You don't seem to mind wearing them, and the reason I had them get you diapers, was to try to humiliate you into wanting to stop peeing your pants, but it doesn't seem to be working."

He frowned over at her.

"I'm really sorry to have to do that to you, but you are so depressed, you seemed to need motivation to stop peeing yourself, and diapers isn't doing it."

He gave her some oatmeal to eat.

"I think I'll have Linda buy you some training panties like a toddler wears and see if that helps motivate you to stop peeing your pants during the day.  I'll let you wear diapers at night to keep your bed dry, but even though you may think it is mean, I think this is what is best for you, sis.  I'm trying to help you.  Once you are healthy again, we can work on Lacey together and try to make her more motivated to keep herself dry, too."

"Yes sir." Amanda said blushing.

Amanda didn't like wearing diapers but she knew she wasn't going to convince Scott.

"Training panties?" Amanda asked, blushing again.

Amanda nodded and started eating her oatmeal.

"Yes, training panties until you start showing signs that you are trying to get to the bathroom during the day time."

He looked at the clock.

"Eat your breakfast.  We need to leave soon, little sis."

He looked over to see how much Lacey had eaten.

Amanda nodded, still blushing. She started eating her breakfast as quickly as she could. She had just about finished when Scott liked at the clock.

Lacey saw Scott look at her. She turned her bowl so he could see that most of her oatmeal and all of her juice was gone.

"I don't think I can eat anymore, uncle Scott."