LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 9:30, Scott woke up and walked through the house checking things out.  

He happened upon Amanda's room and frowned.

"Shouldn't you be making breakfast for your daughter?" he asked her.  "Why don't you go do that now?"

He didn't check her diaper or anything.  He just sent her straight to the kitchen the way she was.

Scott then went into Lacey's room, and smiled at her from the doorway.

"Are you wake, sweetie?" he asked her.  "Come here and let me see if you peed in your sleep, baby."

Amanda #1 ooo ooo

lacey #2 ooo oo

Amanda blushed and got out of bed. She went to the kitchen and checked where things were. Then she started making breakfast.

Lacey looked over at Scott when he came to her door. She slipped out of bed and walked over to him crying as she didn't know what he was going to do when he found her wet.

Lacey felt if she needed to poop.

Scott bent down to Lacey and hugged her, and then he noticed she had peed in her sleep.

"You wet the bed?" he asked her.  "That's not something a big girl your age should be doing, is it?"

He picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy can change you after breakfast, baby.  Just go the table as you are.  No point in changing you before you eat.  You might make a little bit of mess eating, and then will need another bath anyway."

He then picked her up instead of letting her walk, and he carried her into the kitchen to sit her in a chair at the table.

"Did you find everything alright to make your daughter breakfast?" Scott asked Amanda.

Lacey started crying as Scott scolded her for wetting her bed. She let him pick her up and carry her to the kitchen.

Amanda looked up as Scott talked to her.

"I think so. I wasn't sure what to fix. I found cereal and milk. I didn't fix the cereal yet as I didn't know how long it would be." Amanda said.

"Cereal is for school days and when your child is in a hurry," he told Amanda.  "Fix her something better than just cereal on the weekends.  Sheesh!"

He opened the fridge and started to put out stuff to show her what he had.

"Sausage, bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, vegetables for omelets, ham, rice, oatmeal, maltomeal, take your pick.  There is more than enough food for you to feed your kid right," he scolded.  "You are not living at that old place where there is no gas, no water, and little food any more."

Amanda #1 ooo ooo oo

Lacey #2 ooo ooo o

Amanda frowned and watched him lay out the food. 

"I don't know how to make most of that. I guess I can make oatmeal. You just boil water and stir in the oatmeal, right?" Amanda said.

Amanda started dancing around. 

Lacey was trying hard not to poop her pants. She felt it coming close.

"May I go to the bathroom?" Lacey called out.

Scott ignored Lacey and went over to Amanda not at all impressed with her lack of cooking skills.

"Then I guess I will have to teach you something about cooking."

He shook his head at the oatmeal.

"You are basically right, but you are not going to learn to cook by doing something you already basically know.  We're going to make pancakes, eggs and bacon this morning."

He went right up next to her.

"Stop dancing around," he told her.  "You have a diaper on, don't you?  Just use it and pay attention."

He then started to show her how to prepare the mixing for the pancakes.

Amanda leak oo

Lacey #2 ooo ooo ooo (just on the verge...)

Amanda nodded. She knew how to fry an egg, but it had been awhile and she wasn't good at it.

She blushed and stopped dancing around. She paid attention to what Scott was showing her, starting to pee.

Lacey whimpered as she felt the poop pushing against her butt. She thought about getting up and running to the bathroom, but she was afraid Scott might yell at her.

Scott stayed right by Amanda's side helping her get the pancake batter done up right first.  He explained the purpose of the eggs in the batter, and he continued to work with her ignoring the fact she was peeing her diaper now.

As Scott worked with Amanda on the eggs, because Amanda's diaper was already a little heavy from wetting earlier, she started to leak down her legs as she peed more and more into the diaper, but Scott just continued to ignore it.

Lacey log oo

Before long, Amanda was soaked but Scott just continued as though nothing was wrong, now helping her to fry the pancakes.

"See?  You wait for it to bubble some and then when it seems almost dry on top, you flip it."

He flipped one over that was golden brown.

He finished that one and then poured for the next one.

"You try this one."

Lacey logs ooo o

Amanda watched Scott and nodded. She took the spatula and waited until the pancake seemed the same, and then flipped it. She looked at Scott.

Lacey got up on her knees and started crying as the poop started pushing against her pull up.

Scott nodded when he saw the pancake.

"It's a little underdone, but you did good," he told her.  "Just keep practisss...."

He looked over as he heard little Lacey starting to cry.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked her from where they were.

logs ooo ooo

Scott shook his head.

"In your panties?" he asked her as though he wanted her to realize that just because it was a pull up, it didn't mean it was okay to potty it.  "Come here, baby."

logs ooo ooo o

He picked her up and felt her bottom.

"Yes, you are," he swatted her bottom once.  "You should know better than to do that, little girl.  Peeing yourself?  Maybe you have an infection or something, but pooping your pants?  You can't tell me that's because you didn't know you had to go."

He put her back on her feet.

"Go sit at the table and wait for me.  It doesn't matter if you finish now or not."

He went to the sink and washed his hands and then he came back to Amanda and checked her pancakes, swatting her butt as he did so.

"You've taught your daughter to poop her pants on purpose," he whispered at her angrily.

He checked the pancake she was working on.

"Finish these up."

He watched over her.

Lacey logs ooo  ooo ooo (finished)

When the pancakes were done, he helped her get the eggs and bacon cooking.

"Look over at your daughter!  Look at her.  She's sitting there in pooped in panties because you didn't teach her how to use the bathroom before it started to come out on her.  No wonder my brother didn't want us to meet.  He was ashamed of the way you've been taking care of your daughter."

He shook his head as he mostly did the frying now, too upset to really teach her.

When it was done, he brought Amanda to the table.

"Sit," he told her.  "When we are done eating, you will take your daughter to the bathroom, and you will clean her up, first.  She is a child and apparently doesn't know better than to poop her pants, but you should know better.  You are going to wear your wet diaper until I tell you you can take it off."

He then dished out food for the girls and sat and watched them eat, not really in the mood to eat himself at the moment.

When they were done eating, Scott nodded at Amanda.

"Take your daughter to the bathroom.  Don't make a big mess, but get her cleaned up.  She stinks and she probably feels gross."

He looked at Lacey.

"Next time you have to go, you go to the bathroom, little girl.  You don't go in your panties."

He then waved them off to go.

Scott cleaned up their dishes and eventually put his away until he could feel like eating later.

Then after a while, he went and checked on them in the bathroom, not even knocking.  It was his house after all, and if they were going to wet their pants all the time, then they might as well get used to him seeing them getting changed.

Scott stood there watching for a minute, then he came over.

"Don't you even know how to wash a child?" he asked Amanda.  "Here, let me see."

He sat Lacey in the tub and then started to run a bit of water in the bottom of the tub.

"Out of my way, Amanda.  I can't believe this!  A fifth grader poops her panties and her mom doesn't even know how to clean her up."

He then started to make sure the water was warm before he started with washing her face and her hands.

"You clean the parts that don't have poop on them first so you don't get them messy with poop when you are trying to wash them.  The rag will have to be washed by the time we get to her butt."

He kissed Lacey on the head.

"Don't worry, baby.  I'm not going to hurt you."