LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Matters: 3rd family (Robehouse)

Ishigreensa

Sheila heard them and shook her head.

"No, babies, you will all get blankets.  Steve always says we are to use his extra blankets when we stay a long time so the little kids can sleep."

She stood up and went to the closet to get some of the blankets that Steve always let the kids use, and she brought them to the kitchen.

Rebecca put her thumb in her mouth as her sister held her waiting for 'Aunt Sheila'.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica rocked Rebecca as they waited. Lacey nodded at Sheila and waited for the blankets.

When Sheila brought the blankets. Jessica set Rebecca down and helped fix up a bed for both girls.

Lacey laid down on the blanket. Jessica picked Rebecca back up.

"Are you ready to lay down or do you want me to hold you some more?" Jessica asked.

Rebecca reached over for Lacey.

"I want to sleep with Lacey," she said blushing.  "When you going to sleep, sis?"

She sighed, but she didn't say anything after that.  She was already asleep whether Jessica had put her down or not.

Lacey shrugged her shoulders. She laid down on the blankets and closed her eyes. 

Jessica laid Rebecca down next to Lacey and covered them up. She moved away from them with the cards and played solitare until she was sleepy.

Rebecca didn't stir at all, but subconsciously, she put her arm back around her sister, and even turned to face her, feeling safe in her big sister's arms.

Amanda #1 o

The ladies talked a little quieter as the girls were trying to sleep now.

Angela came in.

"Denise peed," she said.

Jennifer stood up.  "Peed?  In the toilet?"

"No, her panties.  I need to bring her a diaper."

Jennifer sighed.  

Sheila gave her one of the pull ups for Lacey.

Jennifer shook her head and took the diaper instead.

"I'll deal with them.  Angela, go check on your own sister and brother."

Angela frowned but walked off another direction.

Amanda just sat there wondering what was going on. At this rate the package of pull ups would be empty before the night was over.

Linda just sighed. It had been a long night already and there was still hours to go.

Sheila sighed and shook her head.

"If I knew we were buying for the whole group of kids, I would have taken up a collection from all the dads," she laughed.  "Honestly, Amanda, it isn't usually this bad.   At most, Linda's Paige sometimes has an accident at these parties, but that's it."

She shook her head.

"Maybe we should check on Paige and see if she's wet, too."

Sheila stood up and looked over at Linda.

"Do you think you should check on Paige with everything that has happened?"

"Let's check the back room.  Maybe one those kids know where she is."

She smiled at Linda.

As they were about to leave the kitchen, Jennifer rejoined them.

"I can't believe it!  Denise is a fifth grader, and still holding it too long at these parties!  I wish Robert would just let me keep the girls home, just once.  It's not like Olivia isn't old enough to keep her sisters safe, and then I wouldn't have to worry about Little Barbara all the time."

"Barbara never pees her pants," Sheila said.

"Yes, she does.  She just hides it really well.  Last week, she even pooped her panties and we just noticed when the car started to smell, and then she finally told us that she went because the bathroom was too crowded for her."

Sheila smiled and shook her head.

"Kids."

"Alright. That's a good place to start." Linda agreed.

She stood listening to Sheila, thinking about how Barbara and Paige were so much alike.

"Yeah, kids. Speaking of which, we're on our way to find Paige. Have you seen her?" Linda asked.

Jennifer frowned.

"I didn't see her, but she could be in the back room.  I think most of the kids are back there, now.  My Olivia took my daughters and laid them down in the hallway near the living room."

She started back with the others.

In the back room, if Paige had done what Angela told her, she would be sitting in that wet spot, making it look like she had peed there.

Linda nodded.

"Alright, let's go." She said.

Amanda stayed with the girls in the kitchen.

When they got to the children's room Linda looked around. She saw Paige sitting on the floor. She led the other ladies over to her. When they reached her Linda could see that Paige was wet.

"What are doing?" Linda asked.

"Sitting here." Paige answered.

"I can see that. Why didn't you tell Cindy to take you to the bathroom instead of paying your pants?" Linda asked.

"I don't know." Paige replied, shrugging her shoulders.

Linda sighed and looked at the other women.

Sheila smiled and reached down to get Paige up.

"Come on, baby," she said.  "You need to be changed out of that wet thing."

She looked up at Linda.

"Do you mind if I carry her?"

Jennifer looked around and noticed Angela looking their way with a small smile.  She wasn't sure why Angela was smiling, but it seemed a little strange to her.

Sheila started to carry Paige towards the bathroom.

Jennifer went to get some stuff to clean up the pee puddle.

Angela frowned when her mom glared at her.  

Did that little brat tell on her?  Did someone else?  Maybe Denise told on her.  She wasn't sure, but maybe Olivia could shed some light on why her mom glared at her.

She went off to talk to Olivia.

Linda looked at Paige as Sheila started undressing her.

"That's not like you to just sit there after you wet yourself. Usually you end to be cleaned up right away. I'm not mad at you. I'm just wondering." 

Paige blushed and looked away from her mother.

Sheila sighed.

"Maybe you can get some answers out of her after you go home and she thinks it's more private," the woman told her.  "I know if my kids did this, it would put them more at ease if I didn't talk to them where they feared their friends might walk in on them and hear what was going on...."

She put an arm around Paige.

"It's okay, baby.  Accidents happen, but we only have pull ups to change you into, honey."

She showed the girl the pull up.

"Of course, I think you need a quick shower first."

"Linda, do you want to shower her, or shall I do it?"

Paige looked at the pull up and frowned, but nodded at Sheila. 

"I guess I'll do it. It will make her more at ease." Linda said 

Linda got undressed and took Paige into the tub. She started washing her.

Paige held still and let her mother wash her.

Sheila smiled and laid the pull up on the toilet lid.

"When you are done, we'll be in the other room.  Just bring Paige with you so the others don't have any time to process what happened to make fun of her."

Then Sheila left to find Jennifer done cleaning the wet spot in the other room, and they came into the kitchen together.

Sheila looked over at the three little girls lying on the floor together.

Linda made sure to do a thorough job of washing Paige. When she was done she took her out of the tub and dried her. 

Linda put her up back on her and the pull up. Paige whimpered.

"Sorry baby. That's all that I have with me. Maybe next game night I'll bring spare clothes for you."

Once Paige was dressed. She took her hand and brought her to the kitchen. Linda got a blanket and laid it down near the other girls for Paige to sleep on.

Sheila brought the big people back to playing cards.

The night was still young, and the guys were probably not going to quit for another four hours or more.