LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Internet Drama And You

that was funny yet informative all at the same time. now if people will read it and fallow the guide lines DD will be even better. thanks for that Rosie

• 3 weeks later...

http://wadewilson.livejournal.com/11285.html

What is Internet Drama?

Internet Drama, as defined here, refers to irrational overreaction to trivial matters on the Interweb.

I suggest -everyone- read this article!

Da*mn, Rosie, you are trying hard to plug my soda straw (aka dial-up)! That took all night (many minutes) to load. :badmood: OTOH, a humorous read....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

oh yeah, never been any internet drama in this place. people take things way too seriously. arent we here to have fun? but no, everyone has to constantly whine and complain and start fights with each other. and to what end? what does it prove by fighting? savages and kids fight. adults who fight are little more than these. everytime i think humans have made an advance, i have only to check an internet chat room to find out that we are quite pathetic as a species.

• 3 months later...

Interweb drama makes me laugh XD ~! But no matter what the topic is if i see interweb drama i can't help but to put gas on it ... its so fun to see people argue about something some times so stupid and pointless that i can't help myself :D!!

Anyways ... i do agree that some times interweb drama is a drag ... but not often :P

-Necros-

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...