LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just an article I found

• 3 weeks later...

Everybody has coping methods for negotiating trauma or other emotional scenarios in their lives. I applaud the individual for being brave enough to discuss it and even use his photo.  

True, no one “needs” a reason for their lifestyle choices.  Some who struggle to accept themselves may find a need to rationalize their ABDL tendencies, and that’s ok too.  I can’t say I’ve had any trauma or other emotional reason for my ABDL tendencies, nor do i have any medical reasons for using diapers.  I think it is important to remember that some here go to little space, not because it is a kink, but because they may be coping and that should be respected.

The lifestyle gets enough negative visibility from the Jerry Springer-esque sources, it is good to see an article that doesn’t make AbDL’s into evil or creepy pedos.  

I would bet David is a member here and I would thank and commend him for his actions.

Good find and thanks for sharing.

joey

• 1 month later...

Hey uh... just a little FYI... this guy is an exhibitionist... the masochistic kind of exhibitionist... the kind who doesn't know how or when to stop.

He gets off, sexually, on humiliation and exposure to the public and tries to incite people to verbally attack him... because he likes the abuse.

He spent MONTHS on end trying to pester Encyclopedia Dramatica into publicly attacking him... to the point where he would even send me scans of his drivers license and other very personal stuff with the specific and eventually admitted attempt to try and get me to write an article about him.