LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting for attention. (private with Ishigreensa)

elfowl

Daddy frowned at mommy for a minute, but then he walked over and picked you up, put you in his lap as he sat down on your bed, and he started to help mommy dress you.

They are NOT fighting for once.  They are too focused on you to remember anything to fight about.

"Baby, do you want to change schools?" daddy asked you as he put a shirt on you.  "I'll change schools for you if you want, but I am not sure it will necessarily stop your problems at school...."

Mommy frowned.  "Why?"

He looked sadly at mommy.  "Because according to her teachers and other reports from her school, she's withdrawn.  That makes her an easy target for bullies."

Mommy frowned.

"Is that true, baby?  Are you having a hard time at school?"

Both parents were genuinely concerned about just you at the moment.

I cling onto Daddy, after he picks me up, and keep clinging to him as he sits me on his lap.  I don't let go until he reminds me to put my arms up.  I do and let him slide the shirt down my arms, then over my head, immediately grabbing onto him again when I can.

Having my bottom bare while I have a shirt on makes me feel even more little.

I shake my head, frowning when Daddy asks if I want to change schools.

I frown more, nodding when mommy asks if I'm having a hard time.  My lower lip trembles, and my eyes start to water, as tears threaten to spill over.

"I found some notes from her teachers stuffed and hidden in her bookbag," he showed his wife the papers he had laid on the bed next to him when he picked up his little girl.  "That's what I came in to talk to you about, and her... when I didn't realize she wasn't dressed yet."

Mommy took the letters and started reading them.

Daddy hugged you even more.

"You need to talk to mommy and daddy when you feel like this," he told her as he continued to her as though she were a little elementary school girl.  "Mommy and daddy can't help you if you hide all your notes from school, baby."

He rocked her.

I feel my stomach drop when Daddy says he found the notes in my backpack.  I think that I'm in trouble for sure, and that he's going to start yelling, then Mommy will yell at him for yelling at me, and they'll start fighting all over again, but this time it will be in my room, and I won't be able to get away and hide.

A look of fear and panic overtakes my face as Daddy's still holding me in his lap... but he just hugs me and tells me I need to tell him these things.

I feel completely overwhelmed, how am I supposed to tell him that I was scared he'd get mad at me if I showed him teachers were sending notes home about me, and that there wasn't anything I could do, so i did't think he could do anything either, or that he just wouldn't care, that he'd be too busy, or fighting with mommy, and I wouldn't want to go near him while he was angry.

I don't know how to say any of that, so instead I simply cry.  tears come streaming out of my eyes hard and fast, and i bury my face in his shirt.  I start sobbing, gasping and choking.  somehow I manage to choke out "k-'kay 'addy.......   sowwy"  after several gasping attempts to form words.  once I apologize, I just break don complexly , wailing into his chest, as I cling to his shirt.

Daddy held her tight and tried to sooth her with shushing.

Mommy continued to try to get a skirt on her though daddy didn't put you down.

They were both very fussy about trying to let you know that yo were loved, and that you were not in any trouble for the notes.  None of the notes had said anything about you doing anything that would warrant you being in trouble.  They were mostly about how other kids seemed to ignore you, how you seemed to look longingly at your classmates, but were too shy or scared to join them.  

Daddy kept rubbing your back while mommy struggled to get you in a skirt.

Then he picked you up and carried you towards the living room....

I continue holding on tight, sobbing hard,  Feeling so loved, and taken care of that it seems impossible that these are the people that I'm scared to be around usually.

I still cling on, letting Mommy lift my legs, and slip a skirt up them.

I hold on, still crying as Daddy rubs my back, slowly, slowly calming down.

I'm no longer sobbing and wailing, but simply sniffling, coughing, and gasping as he carries me towards the living room.

Daddy sat down in his favorite easy chair and kept hold of you, and started rocking you like he used to when you were much younger.  As he did so, he listened to the news on TV, but he was more watching you than the news.  His hands were rubbing your back.

"You're my big girl," he whispered to you.  "You'll always be our princess no matter how old or big you get, but when you need it, you can come and get hugs and attention from daddy, honey."

I lay in Daddy's arms as i finish calming down.  by the time I'm done I'm worn out, and on the verge of falling alseep.

I grin as he tells me I'll be their princess no mater how old or big I get.  

"Thank you Daddy"  I whisper back, almost mumbling as my eyes droop.  "I need that lots."  I say with a yawn.

I don't hear the news on the TV at all, that's stuff for big people to worry about, I'm far too little right now,  I just want to lay in my Daddy's arms, and fall asleep.

Dinner should be sometime soon, but a nap seems just perfect until then.  I don't have to worry about when or how that will happen, Mommy and Daddy will feed me once I'm hungry.