LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting for attention. (private with Ishigreensa)

elfowl

I'm laying on my bed upstairs.  I hate this.  I can hear my parents downstairs, yelling at each other.  I hate this.  It's about him being drunk, or her nagging to much, or her not spending enough time with him, or something the neighbors did, or something the president did, or congress, or immigrants, or the police.  I don't care.  I hate this.  I can't hear what they're saying.  I can just hear them yelling at each other at the top of their lungs.  I'm scared.  I hate this.  I'm not crying.  The pillow I'm lying on is wet with tears and snot.  I'm not crying anymore.  I hate this.  I'm tired, worn out, lonely, afraid.  They're still going.  I hate this.  I want to just fall asleep, maybe wake up tomorrow, maybe never wake up.  I hate this.  I hope they don't start breaking things this time.  I hope neither of them hits the other one this time.  I hate this.  I'm tiny, scared, and completely helpless.  I can't go anywhere, I can't do anything, I can't say anything.  All I can do, is lie here, and hope they don't get angry at me... hope they don't try to drag me into it again.  I hate this...

I wake up.  I don't know when I fell asleep.  I get up, take off my pajamas, put on clean panties, a blouse, and a skirt, brush my teeth, brush my hair, wash my face, and pull my blonde hair into a ponytail.  I look in the mirror, and try to give it my best "everything is okay" smile.  It works... I think.  I pick up my backpack from beside my bed.  I tiptoe downstairs, and past the kitchen.  I don't know if either of them are awake.  I don't know if either of them are still mad from last night.  I don't want to find out.  I skip breakfast, and go out the front door, locking it behind me with a sense of relief.  I walk down to the corner, and wait for the school bus.

• Like 1

Randy Myers rode the same bus she did, and soon he saw her at the bus stop.  

The pretty blond was dressed up again, and he thought she was a pretty popular girl at school, maybe someone out of his league even though she was a year behind him.  He smiled over at her and waited for the bus not really talking.

Randy  was from a pretty happy family, but he was lonely a lot.  He had no siblings to play with, and he didn't have many friends either.  He was more or less a loner up until now.

When the bus arrived, the light brown hair boy with green eyes started towards it getting in the back of the small line of maybe five or six students....

Other kids start arriving, and we all wait on the bus with our usual silence.  One of the boys, an eight grader, Randy I think his name is, looks at me, and smiles.  I do my best to give him my "Everything is okay" smile, but I can tell that my facade is far from perfect.  I'm tired.  I'm still shaken up from last night, and It probably ends up looking more like a grimace than a smile.

I quickly look away, hoping that he didn't see through me, Didn't see how I'm actually feeling.  I hope that an eighth grade boy doesn't care about little miss seventh grade Rachel Cunningham.

I don't fully notice when the school bus pulls up, until the other kids have already lined up.  I walk to the back of the line just behind Randy, and wait my turn to get on.  The bus is nearly full by the time we get on, and when it's time for me to sit down, I can see that there's only two seats left open.  one right next to Susan Wajitski, who hates my guts, and one next to Randy Myers.  I decide to sit next to the boy, and just hope that I can make it through school without breaking down.

Randy did a double take when she sat down next to him rather than another girl, a girl in her own grade, none the less.

He didn't stop her though, and once she was seated, he whispered to her.

"I'm Randy Myers," he told her.  "How come you look a little beat up?" he used the term loosely because she didn't look physically hurt, but she certainly didn't look to be mentally or spiritually in good health, either.

He put an arm around her to try to comfort her and glared at the girl that she passed over sitting next to as if daring her to start anything over him trying to figure out what this cute little kid was feeling.  He didn't have any real feelings for Rachael.  He just thought of her as a little sister that he didn't have.

I jump a little when Randy introduces himself to me, and cringe when he reveals that I really did fail at faking that everything was fine.

"I-It's nothing... I'm f-fine..."  I try to lie.  I know I'm not convincing, my voice gives it away.

He wraps an arm around me comfortingly, and for some reason, I just break down.  Tears start falling from my eyes, and I turn my body into him, wrapping my arms around him, and clinging on tightly.  "It's everything!"  I quietly wail into his chest.  "M-my parents were f-fighting again last night.... it was awful... I just wish everything would stop.  Home isn't okay... school is... school... I just... There's nowhere I can get a break..."

For some reason Randy makes me feel safe... Like I can open up to him... like I should open up to him...

Randy kept her with him even after the bus stopped at school

Some kids looked at them, but he glared at them until they moved on.

"It's okay, Rachael.  It's okay.  I know things might be really hard at home, but you can talk to me."

He helped her get up once the bus was empty, and he slipped her around the back of the school and through an entrance that most people didn't use just because it was on the other side of the school and a pain to get to, and that meant, he had some private time with her.

"Just tell me what is so bad at home, if you can.  Your parents don't, um... like punch you and stuff, do they?"

He wasn't sure if he could do anything about that if it was that, but he still wanted to let her know he was prepared to hear the worst and to listen and try to understand her... even if it made him late to his first class.  He wouldn't tell anyone why he was late, even if her troubles were not that big.  It seemed to him, she really needed a friend to talk to.

I cling onto Randy even as he stands up, and helps me off the bus.  I simply follow his lead, not really sure where we're headed, but glad that it seems to be away from the crowds of people.

I shake my head at the question.  "Uh uh... they've never punched me... Momma spanked me one time... after she and Daddy fought... she was really really mad... and she took it out on me... I hadn't done anything, but she yelled at me for being too loud, and for my room being messy...  I... I don't go downstairs when they fight anymore...  They fight a lot... It makes me really scared..."

I walk with Randy in silence for a bit. then let my thoughts come out of my mouth.  "I wish they acted like they love me as much as they say they do... I just wish they weren't so mad at each other all the time.  I wish they would focus on anything else...."

Randy sighed and a moist look came to his eyes.  He felt very sorry for her and wished her could take her to his house where she could be his little sister even if just for a day.

"Well, I can't do anything about your parents fighting," he told her hugging her again, this time, as they were completely alone in the abandoned entry corner by the door that no one else seemed to ever use, he pulled her right into him and hugged her completely so that his hands wrapped around her shoulders and reached down to her back rubbing her softly.

"I've heard some kids at school calling you names, too," he whispered to her as he held her.  "I heard them yesterday, and after seeing you the way you got on the bus this morning, well, I'd like to protect you today from those monsters as much as I can.  Can you wait in your classes for me, and I'll collect you after every class and make sure you get to your next classes without any meanies bothering you?"

I hug Randy back fiercely, taking comfort from his hand rubbing my back gently, then look up into his eyes.  I barely know him, but somehow I feel like I already know him like a brother.

I frown, and look away, feeling a little bit ashamed, as he tells me that he knows about other kids calling me names.  "I-It's not that bad... I can take it..."  I lie.  nevertheless as he tells me to wait in my classes for him to come get me I nod, softly mumbling.  "Okay... I can do that..."

I hold onto Randy for a long time drawing all the comfort as I can from him.  His embrace, his arms, make me feel safe, "...Thank you"  I murmur

Randy smiled at being hugged back and he could somehow feel that she was warming up to him much faster than he could have hoped.  She must have really needed a big brother to look after her.

He took her by the hand and led her towards her classes.

"What do you have first?" he asked.  "We don't want you to be late, because then you'd get in trouble and get detention, and I don't want to serve detention with you if we don't have to."

He smiled at her.

"Don't worry about those other jerks.  They should be embarrassed at how babyish they act, not you, sweetie."

He got her to her first class, looked at the clock and smiled and sat another minute with her so no one had time to really come in and give her a hard time.

I grab Randy's hand as he grabs mine, and let him lead me inside.  "I have math first, with Mrs. Wellington."  I tell him, and let him lead me there, keeping a firm grip on his hand.  Then it strikes me, exactly what he said.  "y-you'd serve detention with me if I got it?  R-really?  ...you barely even know me..."

I blush a little, but smile widely when he calls me sweetie, nodding along with what he's saying, but finding it a bit strange that he's calling them babyish.  Nonetheless I nod along with what he's saying.  "mmm-hmm"

When we get to class, I'm a little surprised when he sticks around after I take my seat, and put my backpack down.  I get even more puzzled when he looks up at the clock and smiles.  "Don't you have to go?  You'll be late to your class.  and then you'll get detention, and we'll both end up in there anyways."

Randy shrugged.

"My class is across the hall.  I just want to make sure no one has a chance to bother you before the period starts.  I won't be in trouble.  I'm a pretty good student, and they don't give detention for the first time of being late, if somehow, I was late."

He continued to look at the clock though to make sure.

"Okay, I'll see you after class, sweetie."

He then went to his class.

Randy had not idea as to why, but he really did wish she was his little sister.  She was so innocent and so cute.  The poor baby needed someone to take care of her when her folks were fighting.  Not to mention, the bullies at school seemed to like to pick on her a lot.

I stand around with with Randy as he waits with me for class to start.  It feels awkward to have him standing around, just waiting.  I feel like I want to say something, but have no idea what I should say, or even want to. 

Despite the awkwardness, it's also comforting to have him with me.  The other kids give him, and me strange looks, but no one says anything.  The teacher notices but doesn't seem to mind.

Suddenly Randy must have decided he's waited long enough, because he looks at the clock again, and leaves.  Calling me "sweetie" and saying he'll see me after class.  I'm a little bit taken aback, but completely melt at the endearing term.  I realize he's nearly gone, and try to say something back before he's out the door.  "...-Um  Thank you... See you After class!"

I sit down, and suddenly feel a pressure, as a slight hush falls over the room.  I can tell that somebody's about to say something mean, but just then the bell rings, and The teacher calls the class to order, quickly launching into the announcements, and the pledge of allegiance.

• 5 weeks later...

Randy couldn't really pay attention in his own math class.  He was too worried about that girl from this morning.  She was definitely hurting for someone to understand her, and to really take an interest in her.  She needed a good friend, and he was way off the mark.  As popular as he thought she was, well, he imagined because of how she usually looked good most of the time, she was a very far cry from it.

He let the pledge go on without thinking, but just mouthed the words on auto pilot.  He heard the announcements, but didn't really listen to them.

"Randy!" the teacher called him probably for third time.  "What did you get for X on number 3?"

"Oh, sorry," he blushed at being called out for not paying attention.  "I got 7."

The class went on.  He didn't take detailed notes this time as the teacher explained, and he only did about half of the example problems.

Eventually, class was over, and he nearly tripped trying to get across the hall to make sure Rachel was okay.

He waited next to the door for the other kids to leave, and then he went in and walked up to her desk.

"Are you okay?" he whispered to her.

I do my best to pay attention in class, but my mind keeps wandering off, thinking about my parents as usual... but more and more, I find myself thinking about Randy.  I stare off into nothingness, as a small smile spreads across my lips.

Suddenly something hits the side of my head,  a small paper bullet, shot with a rubber band.  I sit up with a jerk, and rub my head where it hit, feeling the sting of the impact.  I look around, but can't see where it came from.

"Something the mater Miss Cunningham?"  Asks the professor, in her old, British style.

"No Ma'am"  I say, blushing and slumping down in my seat.

"Try not to interrupt again."  She chastises me, and then resumes teaching as some of the other kids giggle.

I just try to keep quiet for the rest of the period, keeping an eye out for anyone else trying to throw or shoot something at me.

Thankfully, no one does.  and as the bell rings, I want to just shoot up and get out of the room as quickly as I can, but remember that Randy wouldn't know where I was if I did that.  I decide to stay put instead, and sure enough, after the other kids filter out into the hallways, he comes in and walks up to me. 

I tense up as he asks if I'm okay... I don't feel okay, but I don't want him to worry, so instead I just purse my lips.  "mmm-hmmmm" then add "Better now" as I grab his arm, and pull myself tightly to his side.

Randy wasn't so sure about her answer, especially after she said that she was better now she was on his arm.  He thought someone was definitely bullying her at school, but since he had no idea of who it was, he didn't know what he could do.

"Rachel, what is going on?" he asked her.  "I know you are having trouble at home, but you don't look that much better after one class into the school day.  matter of fact, I think you look even more beat up, honey."

He put an arm around her shoulder.  "Are you scared of telling on the people that are giving you a hard time?"

He rubbed her back.

"We don't have to tell the office if you are scared of telling on them.  We can figure out something else, if you can just let me know who is making your life hard at school, too.  You need some place where you can get a break and be at peace, you know?"

I cringe as Randy points out, that I'm not looking better, but keep silent, blushing hard as he asks what's going on.

I simply nod as he asks if I'm scared about telling on the other kids.  "I tell on them, they get in trouble, then they get mad at me, and they just pick on me more."  I mumble.

It feels good as he rubs my back, and I just hold myself as close against him as I can.

I frown as Randy asks who it is that's picking on me.  "It's a bunch of kids... sometimes it feels like it's everyone..."  I nod along as he says I need somewhere where I can get a break, and feel safe.  "Yeah..."  I agree, feeling like such a thing is an impossibility.

Randy frowned.

"Well, then, I guess I'm going to have to stay with my little sister all day at school to keep those jerks off of you as much as I can.  Hopefully, the teachers teaching in classes will be enough to keep them from giving you much trouble in class."

He walked her to her second period class.

"I will not leave your room unless the teacher is there to take care of you, and I'll be right back to your classroom as soon as I can so I can pick you up and take you to your third period, okay?"

He kept his hand on her back and rubbed her back periodically to try to keep her comforted.  He eyed younger kids and some of the kids in his year with a look that made them look down and away from his little sister.  If she felt like everyone was picking on her, then he was going to make sure no one got a chance to talk to her unless they were going to be nice about it.

He walked her into the second class, and sat down with her.

When the teacher came in, he walked up to the teacher.

"Rachel needs some rest," he told the teacher.  "She's really tired because the kids in her class won't leave her alone.  She doesn't want to say which ones because even when they get in trouble, they just get meaner."

The teacher nodded and started to watch Rachel a little more carefully while Randy went off to his own class so he wouldn't be late for class.

• Like 1

I nod, quietly agreeing to Randy staying with me.  "Okay"

We walk into the room for my history class, and I see the teacher isn't there yet.  I'm a little bit worried about Randy being able to make it to his next class, but I know he probably won't hear any argument I make for him to just leave me so he can make it to class on time.

I sit in my seat, and lean into his hand when he rubs my back.  It's very comforting to have him around.  I see a couple of kids who have picked on me in the past walk in, take one look at Randy, and leave us alone.

Eventually, the teacher walks in, and Randy goes up to the teacher, and start talking to her.  I can't hear what he's saying, but I know it's about me, since she looks at me and nods.as he talks.  Once he leaves, she asks me to sit up front, in a desk closer to her.  I blush, and nod, feeling embarrassed as I pick up my backpack and walk to the front.  I feel the eyes of the other kids on me, and I sit down, and then slide down in my seat.

Class starts shortly after, and the teacher begins the lecture.  I do my best to pay attention, and take notes.  

Halfway through the class, I need to pee.  I raise my hand, and get permission to go to the bathroom.  I take a pass, and head out into the hallway.  I make my way towards the bathroom.  Once I'm in past the door, I see Kelsey standing by the sink, leaning against the wall,   I see what looks like a cigarette in her hand.  As soon as she see's me, she smiles.  "Hey, look.  It's Widdle Crybaby Rachel!  Whatcha doing in the bathroom?  I thought widdle babies like you just went in their diapers?  Or did your Mommy finally let you graduate to pull-ups?"  she sneers.

Imeedieately my stomach drops, and I feel afraid.  Wetness is welling up in my eyes, and I don't want Kelsey to see me cry, she already won't shut up about the time I cried from her teasting me.  I turn around and run out of the bathroom, forgetting my need to pee.

"Hey!  Wait up!  Where are you going?"  I hear Kelsey call from behind me.  I don't want her to follow me, so I make my way back to my class as quickly as I can.

I hang the pass back up on the wall, and go back to my desk.  I sit down, and put my head down on my arms, praying that the teacher doesn't say anything.  thankfully she leaves me alone, and I just try to calm down, and dry my eyes until class ends.

Randy came to get her as soon as he could, but it took some time to get to her class from where he had gone this time.  Two minutes into the five minute break, he finally showed up.

He walked over and put a hand on her back.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

He could see she was crying and wondered how she could have been upset while in class with the teacher.

"What happened?  Why are you crying, sweetie?" he asked her.

I shudder and try to hide the fact that I've been crying from Randy.  I fail immediately as he asks why I'm crying.  

I start to stand up, but I feel a strong, painful twinge from my bladder, and I remember that I never made it to the bathroom.

I let out a small yelp, and grab onto Randy as I stand up.  My legs feel like jelly, and I manage to hiss.  "I need to go to the bathroom."

I hope that Randy will simply take that as an explanation, and also that the teacher isn't still around to ask why I didn't go when she sent me.  I didn't look up to see if she had left.

Randy frowned at her not having had the nerve to ask him to take her to the bathroom before now.  Of course, now he was faced with it, he was sort of worried about how it would go.

"Let's go to the bathroom, then," he told her heading towards the girl's room.  Maybe he couldn't go in, but he could still stand at the door and try to listen for trouble.

"I'll be right outside the door," he told her.

But a few of the girls that wanted to give her a hard time were inside....

I nod as Randy suggests we go to the bathroom.  I wonder how it's going to play out, since he won't be able to go in with me into the girl's room, so he won't be able to protect me.  The thought occurs to me that maybe Randy was so devoted to me that he would try to go in with me.  I blush feeling embarrassed just thinking about him barging in there.

When we get there, he tells me he'll wait outside, and I feel both relieved, and a bit intimidated.  I nod again, and timidly let go of his hand, my hands moving down between my legs, as I feel another strong urge, and hurry into the girl's room.

Inside though, I'm faced with exactly what I was afraid of.  There are seven girls standing in the bathroom.  Four of them waiting for stalls, three of them are Kelsey and two of her friends, laughing and talking.  I get in line behind the other girls, and try to not draw attention to myself, but I can't help but bounce up and down, as I feel the desperate need to go to the bathroom.

Unfortunately, after the line moves up twice, Kelsey and her toadies do notice me, and a wide grin spreads across her face.  "Look girls, it's widdle crybaby Rebecca!  You ran off so fast last time we didn't get a chance to talk!  You really hurt my feelings you know?"

"Leave me alone... please  I just want to use the bathroom."  I beg them, trying not to make a scene.

"Oh, come on.  I thought we were friends.  Bring her over here girls."  Her two friends smirk, and walk towards me.

"Wait, please, no!  I say as they grab my arms, and drag me towards Kelsey  The other two girls just watch as they do, not wanting to get involved.

I try to pull away, but the other two girls are stronger.  "Let's see if she really had to pee, or if she was lying just to come and see us."  Kelsey says with a wicked grin, and reaches out and starts tickling me on my stomach, and under my armpits.  I squeal, and shake, and try to fight the girls off, but can't.    "NO!  heehee  NO! heh  STOP!  haha  PLEASE!"  I shout between gasping laughter, and squeals.

Randy heard squeals and laughter, and what was more, it sounded like it was coming from Rachel.  That was strange.  The way he left her to go in the girls' room, she shouldn't be laughing like that.

He had a bad feeling, so even though he might get in trouble, he walked into the girls' toilets.

"What is going on in here?" he asked the girls that were holding and tickling Rachel.  "Well?"

He glared at some of the girls that were shouting at him to get out of the bathroom.

"I'm not here to watch you.  You can do your thing.  I'm here just for Rachel."

He walked over to the girls that were tormenting her.

"Why are you tickling her?  Are you trying to make her laugh too much?"

He tried to get in the way and push them back off of Rachel.

Just as Randy barges in, the tickling gets to be too much, and I feel a hot stream flow out into my panties, and then drip down my legs, and onto my skirt.  The girls holding me don't notice at first.  Instead glaring at randy, and joining in the other girls telling him to get out.  "Get out of here you pervert!  We're just messing around with our friend."

As Randy approaches, I whimper and try to cover myself up, not wanting him to see me like this.  The girls holding me notice, and look at me, then shriek and giggle "EWWWWW!!  She actually pissed herself!"

Kelsey is quick to jump on the opportunity to torment me.  "Oh my god Rachel!  I knew you were a crybaby but I didn't think you were an actual BABY!"  I feel tears well up in my eyes and I start crying, as Randy pushes away the girls holding me, and they let him, moving away with disgusted looks on their faces.  I start sobbing, unsuccessfully trying to cover myself up.

Kelsey just scoffs as if I'm the one making a scene.  "Come on, let's leave the little baby panty-wetter with her Daddy"  and leaves with her toadies in tow.