LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting for attention. (private with Ishigreensa)

elfowl

I smile a little as Daddy pats my lap.  It feels nice having him surround me, and hold me close, protectively.

I feel hungry, and want to eat more, but the act of eating itself simply feels like too much work right now. 

I keep lethargically lifting small bits of french fry up to my mouth, and taking small bites of my sandwich, letting lunch drag on, sitting safely in my Daddy's lap.

Daddy started to worry that she wasn't going to eat like she should, so he whispered to her.

"Honey, you need to eat.  If you don't start really eating in a few minutes, daddy is going to have to feed you, baby.  I don't want you going hungry until dinner time."

He was trying to be comforting as he talked to her, but he was also serious in wanting her to eat.

He continued to pat her lap and hold her as she needed.  Since he was already done eating by then, it was easy to hold her with both hands.

When Daddy says he'll have to feed me I simply put down my sandwich and look up at him.

"Would you please?  I think that would make me feel better?"

I blush hard as i admit I don't want to feed myself right now, and snuggle back into his chest.

Daddy frowned at her rather babyish request.  He wasn't mad, just getting worried.  What healthy kid her age would ask her daddy to feed her?  Still, he decided it was better than her not eating or feeling worse than she was.

He picked up her sandwich, broke off a bit size, and held it to her mouth.

"Here, you are, honey," he said still patting her lap when he could.

I happily take the bite of sandwich into my mouth from Daddy's fingers, and chew it, simply holding onto Daddy now that I don't need my hands to eat.

I smile a bit, and murmur.  "Thank you Daddy... more please?"  blushing as I look up at him.

I start feeling a lot better sitting in Daddy's lap as he holds me, and feeds me.

I help you finish off your food, feeding you until it is gone or you are full, and then I let you drink the rest of your drink before I get you up and start to walk you out of the restaurant back to the car.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" I ask you.  "If you need anything, just let daddy know, okay?"

I get you into the car and buckled up.

I = daddy

I happily eat from your hands as you feed me, snuggling into your lap, it feels comforting to let you do things for me.

I take your hand as you walk me out into the car,  and nod as you tell me to let you know if I need anything.  "I'm okay Daddy.  Thank you for lunch."

I'm feeling a lot better, and climb into the car, letting you get me buckled in, and swinging my legs happily as you drive us home.

When you are back in the car, Daddy smiled and drove you home.

It didn't take long to get home, and then daddy got out and reached out for your hand to walk you to the door.

"Don't worry about anything, sweetheart."

He walked in, and he saw Mommy cleaning up the kitchen.

"So, is she okay?"

"She's okay.  It seems she was being bullied, but the school says that what the bullies did to her was not harmful, so they wouldn't agree that it was bullying."

Mommy frowned.  

"What did they do to you, honey?" she asked Rachelle directly.

I take Daddy's hand as he offers it, and nod, smiling thankfully at him when he tells me not to worry.

I blush, and step a little closer to Daddy feeling uncomfortable talking about what happened.

"um... well... I was standing in line to use the bathroom... and they grabbed me, and dragged me off... and then t-they tickled me until I peed all over myself."  I say, frowning, and blushing, feeling embarrassed and upset, as I explain what happened.

Daddy picked you up as you seemed to start to cry all over again, and he held you hugging you and trying to rock as much as he could on his feet.

"The school won't do anything about it because tickling isn't considered fighting or hurting anyone," he said to mommy.

Mommy frowned and sighed.

"I don't know who decides rules at schools, but they seriously need to use more common sense."

It looked like that for once, mommy and daddy agreed.

"I'll take our little girl up to get her a bath.  Even if she's changed her clothes, she needs a bath, and mommy should be there for her just in case she needs one of us."

Daddy nodded agreeing.

So, he put her down and let Mommy take her hand to walk her up to the bathroom.

"It's okay, sweetheart.  No one is going to yell at you for what someone else did to you, okay?"

I don't realize that I'm being picked up until I'm already in Daddy's arms, and I immediately grab onto his shirt and cling to him, burying my face in his chest.

I listen as the two of them discuss what's happened and what they think about it,  I'm glad they're not fighting.

Then when Daddy puts me down, I take Mommy's hand and nod, following her upstairs, and letting her lead me into the bathroom.

I nod again as she tells me that no one is going to yell at me.  "Okay... Thank you Mommy."

When we get into the bathroom I feel a bit awkward and nervous, getting naked in front of Mommy.  It's been a few years since she's given me a bath, and now I'm hesitant to take off my clothes in front of her.

Mommy frowns when she realizes you are taking your time about getting out of your clothes to take a bath.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" she asked.  "Don't you want a bath, honey?"

She was being really kind at the moment, but maybe a little too maternal.

I blush embarrased, "...yeah... it's just well... I haven't been naked in front of you in a long time... I think the last time it happened I wasn't young enough to undress myself, or bathe myself... so I'm just... kinda feeling awkward."  I say lamely

"Sorry..."  I say as I start stripping out of my shirt.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," mommy says.  "You're probably right.  I hadn't thought of that.  Do you want me to leave you to take your bath alone, baby?  I just thought, with how you were feeling, you might want someone close by in case you needed to talk as you start to relax."

She smiled at her.

"I'll do whatever makes you feel best, sweetheart."

I blush "um... yeah... having you close is nice..."

I blush a bit harder as I try to think about what I really want.  

"Um... maybe you could help me... just for tonight..."  I suggest

Surely the idea wasn't too far out there, I had always been really touchy feely... feeling my mommy's hands on me would definitely help me relax, and feel loved.

Mommy smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, just for tonight," she agreed with her little girl.  "You've had a really hard day.  Can I put some bath toys in the tub with you so you can just forget about being a little teenager for a while?"

She bent down and started to help her take off her clothes.

"It's okay, mommy here, and I'm going to try to help you relax as much as I can, honey."

I nod When mommy mentions putting bath toys in the water.  "Yeah... that sounds nice."

I let her undress me, putting my arms up to let her take my shirt off, and stepping out of my panties, and pants after she pulls them down to my ankles.

I hug her tightly, and simply let myself hang off of her, after she tells me she's here to help me relax.  "Thank you Mommy"  I murmur, quietly.

Mommy bent down to her while she was in the tub, and she started to wash her little girl's hair.  It felt kind of good having her only little girl back again.  Recently, she had been sort of mouthy, moody, and just over all teen-like with the attitude that she wanted to be her own independent self.

Daddy is going to check about having you transferred, or at least find a way to get those mean girls to stop being mean to you.  I don't know if we can or not, but we are going to check it out and see what we can do, okay?"

She rinsed her hair, and then she started to wash her body.  She encouraged her to play by pushing one of the bath toys towards her.

I relax, as Mommy washes my hair, closing my eyes, and slowing my breathing.  I frown a bit when she mentions trying to get me transferred to a new school

"um... do you really think that's a good idea Mommy?  There could be mean people at the new school too... an' I just made a friend who made things not as bad today... at least till the thing in the bathroom happened.."

I smile, feeling Mommy wash my body.  It feels nice, not worrying and just letting someone else take care of me.  When she pushes the boat towards me, I take it in my hand and start pushing it around, pushing it through hoops, and then start pushing the water around to make the boat move without touching it directly.  I start filling the boat with water trying to get it to sink, and have little races with other boats, and make them crash, playing make believe a little.

Mommy smiled as you pushed the boats about and played much like you used to when you were about ten years old or so.  In time, she has washed you, and now, she just sits there, smiling, watching you play for a bit.

"So, you don't want to change schools?" she suddenly has her remember what she told her earlier.  "You think you've made a friend?  But what are we going to do about the school policies, baby?  I mean, if they won't punish kids for tickling you, when they knew what it would cause, then I'm not sure they'll even punish them if you claim something worse, that is, unless it can be proven.  That worries mommy, honey."

She put a caring hand on her shoulder.

I frown, still playing with the boats absent mindedly.  "But it's not gonna be any different at another school.  They're just gonna say the same thing.  They won't punish anybody who does something mean unless they hit somebody."

I feel frustrated, and upset, and lash out, splashing the water.  "I don' wanna think about it anymore Mommy.."  I say with a frown, whining a little.

I return to playing, simply trying to sink everything now.

Mommy frowned.

"Okay, we'll consider this closed for now.  But you tell mommy or daddy if they do this to you again, or if they get meaner with you, okay?"

She stood up.

"You go ahead and play for a little bit, and then come and find mommy when you're ready to get dressed, okay?"

She walked out of the bathroom and went to Rachelle's room to get her some clothes out and laid them on her bed.

She sat on the bed, thinking about what has been happening lately.  Maybe this is just a one time thing.  Maybe they won't make her little girl pee her pants anymore at school.  She could only hope.  Maybe this friend of hers can help her deal with the bullies....

I nod, relaxing again, happy to let someone else take care of things, and not have to worry about it.  "Okay Mommy."  I parrot mostly echoing what I know I should say rather than agreeing with what she's telling me.

"Okay, I will Mommy."  I tell her, when she gets up.

I keep playing for a while.  until I get bored with the bath toys.  Without thinking, I simply get up out of the bath, and go to find Mommy,  Feeling small, cuddly, and dependent.  I search for her until I find her.  

"Mommy?  I'm ready to get dressed.  I tell her as I walk in the room.

Mommy smiled and motioned for her little girl to come over and stand next to her while she started to dress her.

Daddy walking in, and he frowned.

"Oops...," he started to walk out, but mommy stopped him.

"Hon, it's okay.  Your daughter needs us.  Please do come in."

"She's...."

"She's feeling like a little girl right now.  Show her daddy loves her.  Right sweetheart?" Mommy turned to you.

I walk over to Mommy, and watch as she pulls out a pair of panties, and holds it out for me to step into.

Suddenly I hear Daddy behind me, and I turn to look at him.  He seems embarrassed and starts to walk out, and I frown, not wanting him to go.

I nod when Mommy asks if I need him.  "Yeah, Daddy... I need you."  I say as I turn to him, still naked, but not embarrassed at all, and hold out my arms to him for him to pick me up.