LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting for attention. (private with Ishigreensa)

elfowl

Randy frowned as the girls walked away, and he looked around at the other girls that had witnessed everything.

"You all know what really happened, don't you?" he asked them.  "If you so much as side even a little with those girls, and you know better than what they let on, if they go to the office about this incident, I will figure it out, and you will be on your own.  I will not defend anyone that allows bullies to pick on other girls by lying and pretending that the popular girls are always right, and trust me, she will target you eventually."

He then took Rachelle's hand and started to lead her out of the bathroom.

"It's okay, Rachel.  I wasn't in there when it started, so I don't know everything, but I do know I took you to the bathroom because you had to go.  You were squealing and thrashing around more than you were laughing, so whatever messing around they claimed to be doing, it was not with your permission.  And I know them.  I am quite sure you would not have done this to yourself if you had a choice, honey."

He put an arm on her shoulder and led her towards the office.

"Let's just get you to the nurse so you can get some clean clothes, okay?"

I simply stand there, a stream of urine still flowing into my panties, running down my legs, dripping on my skirt, and getting all over my socks, shoes, and the floor.  I stand there, tears running down my face as I get everything wet, and Randy talks to the other girls.

I let him take my hand and pull me out of the bathroom, leaving drips as we go.  I finally stop wetting after we're a few steps out of the bathroom.  I keep my head down.  I know everyone can tell I wet myself.  It's impossible to miss.

I flinch as he wraps an arm around my shoulder, not wanting to get my pee on him.  I simply nod along when he tells me that he knows that Kelsey and her goons didn't have my permission. 

I nod again when he suggest going to the nurse, and murmur a soft "O-okay..."

Randy pulled Rachelle closer to him trying to get her to relax about it.  He didn't think she'd get him wet just by letting him hold her by the shoulder as they walked to the office.

"Don't worry about anything, little sis.  Big brother is here, honey."

He walked her into the office with her and went up to the office lady in charge. 

"My little sister needs some help.  She's had a little mishap in the bathroom."

The lady nodded them into the nurse.

The nurse came out and she smiled.

"Are you okay?" she asked Rachelle.

Randy didn't tell on the other girls at the moment.  He saw no point in it because he knew that they would just do something worse if they got told on.

I follow Randy into the office, letting him lead me, blushing, and looking down at the ground.  I've stopped crying, but tears are still welling up in my eyes.

I simply stay silent as Randy talks to the lady behind the desk in the office, then once again follow into the nurse's room.

I nod my head "yes" when the nurse asks if I'm okay.  I don't bother explaining what's wrong, and why I need help, as I know she can easily see my skirt, shoes, and socks, are completely drenched with pee.  I squeeze Randy's hand tight, unsure what the nurse can even do for me.  He said that she'd have clean clothes, and I know that's true for little kids in elementary school, but I'm unsure if a middle school nurse would have something for a kid that wet their pants.  

I blush harder as i think about it.  I've wet myself like a baby with no control, I'm just completely useless.  I keep staring at the ground, not daring to look either the Nurse, or Randy were giving me.  They must think so little of me, a sixth grader wetting her panties like an unpotty trained little kid.

The nurse reached out a hand and led the sad little girl to the back of the room where there were curtains and beds to hide anyone that was really sick behind them.  She nodded for her to walk into one of the partitioned areas and pulled the curtain around so no one that might gawk at her would see her state.

The nurse told Randy to just go back to class.  They argued for a minute, but in the end, the nurse won.

The nurse came back in, and she sat on the bed and motioned for the poor kid to come closer so they could talk.

"It's not as uncommon as you think," she told the unhappy sixth grader.  "Your condition, I mean.  I've dealt with this before.  One student being too scared to ask permission, another student afraid of the other kids in the bathroom, and a number of other reasons for this to happen."

She reached out and took the little lady's hands.

"However, I do need to make sure of something before we get you changed.  If you can just answer me as honestly and frankly as you can, then I'll get you some clothes, okay?"

"First of all, how did Randy know this happened in the girls' bathroom?  He didn't follow you in and make you feel scared to use the toilet, did he?"

I sit down on the bed, holding myself tightly, still blushing ashamed.  I hear the nurse and Randy arguing, and Randy finally relent, and leave, then the nurse steps in past the curtain, and motions me closer.  I scoot down the bed, still keeping myself a small distance away.

I nod along as she explains that I'm not the only person who this has happened to.  Then she takes my hand.  I flinch, but let her hold my hand.

I shake my head as the nurse asks about Randy following me into the bathroom.  "n-no Ma'am  He was walking with me to protect me.  He took me to the bathroom, and waited outside just in case.  There... um... there were a bunch of other girls in there, so there was a line... some of the other girs grabbed me, and started tickling me... I started shouting for them to stop, and Randy hear me, and he barged in, and got them to stop tickling me, but it was too late... I had already peed...  ...so he brought me here."  I'm blushing harder and harder the entire time that I'm explaining what happened to the nurse.

"Those girls that pulled you out of line, were they bullying you?  I mean, do you feel that they did this on purpose, or do you think they were just playing around.  While it may feel to have had the same outcome to you, it is important in how we deal with them.  Bullying is not tolerated at our school."

She looked seriously at Rachelle.

Once Rachelle told her one way or the other, she went and got her some panties, though they were a little small for her, and she got her some jeans that fit, but were a little childish with rainbows on the pockets and stars down the front of the legs.

"You can change into these," the nurse told her.  "We'll put your wet things in a plastic bag to go home with you, okay?"

I cling in-front of the nurse, not sure if I should snitch on Kelsey and her goons.  It was one thing to not report on them when they did something nasty, it was another to direclty lie to the nurse about it.  "They did it on purpose I think"  I say with a pained expression on my face.  "Please don't do anything though"  I plead  "They'll just do something worse to me if they figure out I told on them, and if anything happens, they'll know it was me!"

I slip off my soaked panties, and then put my legs through the holes on the spare panties  I have to stretch them to even get them up over my butt, and when I do, the elastic cuts into my waist, and my thighs, right where they meet my pelvis.

I frown at the sparkly star jeans, but put them on regardless.

I slip out of my socks and shoes as well, and give them all to the nurse to bag up.

The nurse sighed when she came back after giving her some time to change.

"Those clothes are really tight," she said.  "I'm going to call your mom and have them pick you up, honey.  No doubt, you are upset anyway about peeing your pants at school, especially since bullies had caused it."

She guided the poor girl to lie down and relax.

"Don't think too much about the bullies.  We'll try to get to the bottom of what they think they were trying to do by tickling you when you were clearly in line for the toilets.  I don't think we need to mention that you said they did it on purpose, only that they pulled you out of line... is enough that they should be warned not to do that to younger students."

She smiled and left Rachelle there to relax while she went to take care of calling for her parents and then talking to the counselor about what happened to deal with the bullies in this situation.

I frown and nod when the nurse mentions that the clothes are tight, not having anything to add.  I frown more, as she mentions calling my mom, tensing up a bit.  The last thing I want to do right now is go home and have my parents fight more, probably blaming each other for me wetting myself at school.  

I nod again when she mentions talking to Kelsey, and her friends without mentioning that they purposefully made me pee my panties.  

I lie down on the bed that the nurse guided me to, and simply try to fall asleep and forget everything.  I don't end up having much luck.

It is your dad that comes to pick you up, eventually.

He came in with some panties that fit you and a skirt that would fit.  The nurse told him that you peed your pants and that she would explain more about it when he came because it was a complicated situation.

"Hi there, sweetheart," he said as he came behind the curtain.  "The nurse said you might need these?"

Daddy handed her the clean clothes.

"I'll step around the curtain to give you some privacy to change, then we both need to talk to your counselor about what happened, okay?"

I nod uncertainly, taking the beige skirt and white panties, as he hands them to me, still barefoot.

He sounds concerned, tender, and caring, not aloof, and distant like he normally is, or worse, angry and upset.  It's a little off putting for him to act this way, but regardless I nod, and murmur a quiet "Okay..." as he mentions him and me talking to a counselor.

I wait until he's back on the older side of the curtain before getting back out of the ill-fitting jeans and tight panties, that roll and bunch up as they get dragged down my legs.  I step into my own better fitting, and much more comfortable panties, and pull my skirt up my legs, buttoning it to fasten it around my hips, and then step out from behind the curtain, quietly and shyly murmuring "I'm ready."

I don't want to go talk to a counselor, especially not with Dad.  I just want to go home, or better yet, away forever.  I try to hid how I'm feeling, keeping my emotions off my face, but I'm so exhausted after everything that's happened today, that I don't know how I do.

Daddy sees that you look a little tired and a little uncertain of where things are going from here.  He is a little uncertain, too.  The last time he remembered needing clean clothes for you during the day, well, you couldn't have even been in second grade yet in elementary school.

Daddy takes you into a small office where Mr. Williams is sitting at a desk.  Mr. Williams smiled at both Daddy and you, and he looked down at his notes.

"What is your relationship with... this Kelsy?" he asked.  "Are you friends, honey?"

Daddy wondered what Kelsey had to do with this, and who that girl even was.  He never remembered you talking about her before.

I feel mentally and emotionally exhausted as I walk with Daddy into the counselor's office, and sit down next to him.  I just want all of this to be over, and I can tell it's making me sound a little whiny.  

I shake my head as Mr. Williams asks about Kelsey.  "No, Sir.  I try to stay away from her, and not be noticed, but she seems to think we're friends."  I pause worried that what I'm saying is somehow going to get back to her, but add,  "... I don't like her."

I feel weirdly clingy and touchy, like I just want to curl up under a blanket with a stuffed animal, and lie against next to someone, or something large, soft and warm, and close my eyes to make everything go away.

Mr. Williams nods.

"Well, unless you come out and say she is bullying you and provide proof that she...."

"Wait a minute," Daddy intervened.  "She was forced to pee her pants.  That is ...."

"...We cannot use that as proof as bullying, Mr. ....  She was not physically harmed or threatened to pee her pants, so there is no reason to call it bullying unless your daughter is willing to tell us when she has physically done something that hurt her or threatened to hurt her."

"...And you people wonder why kids are taking bullying creeps into their own hands these days...," Daddy cut him off again.  "Well, if she wanted to tell you that she was being bullied, she would have.  If you had the brains God gave you, you wouldn't need her to say it."

Daddy stood up and he guided for you to stand up.

"Honey, let's just go.  I don't want you to say something you think will make things worse just so the school can end up not doing anything about it anyway."

He wrapped an arm around you and started to walk you towards the car.

"Honey, if this Kelsey and other girls were bullying you for so long, I wish you could have told daddy, at least, or even mommy...."

He hugged her closer to him as they walked.

"No one is mad at you, and I'll explain the wetting to your mother was because of bullying and you being scared of admitting you were being bullied, so don't worry about being in trouble, okay?"

I simply sit there and slowly get more upset and anxious as Daddy and the counselor start arguing.  I find myself pulling my legs up to my chest, and pressing my head down between my knees.  Everything about it reminds me too much of Mom and Dad fighting at home.

I take Daddy's hand as he guides me to my feet, and follow him out to the car.  I feel a little bit comforted as he hugs me.

"I didn't want to bother you..."  I mumble when he says that he wishes I would have told him, though what I really mean is that I don't think he would have paid attention, or that he just would have told me to 'grow up'

I nod when he mentions Mommy, and not needing to worry about being in trouble, mumbling  "...Thank you Daddy."

The fact that his little girl had nearly cuddled up into herself while they were arguing in the office had not been missed, and he wondered how he was going to tell his wife about how nervous she was about the argument.

He looked back over at her, and then he put the key in the ignition.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" he asked her.  "If you're hungry, we should get you some lunch before we go home, and then daddy, mommy, and Rachelle are going to have to talk about what happened at school, and how we can help you to not embarrass yourself like that again, if it all possible, okay?"

He smiled at her.

"If you don't think it's possible, then we can talk about changing schools if you want, but I don't know if we can do it for sure.  We have to check the law and stuff as some states require you to go to the nearest school, sweetheart."

I shake my head no.  I didn't make it to third period, let alone lunch.  "No Daddy, I haven't eaten yet..."  I frown, and have to stop myself from shivering at the thought of sitting down with Mommy and Daddy to have a serious discussion.  Any time that had happened in the past it meant I was in trouble, and whenever the two of them got into full parenting mode, they would get angry and start arguing, which just ended up with both of them punishing me, and being angry at both each other and me.

"I don't know if anywhere else would be any better..."  I mumble, partially trying to reassure Daddy that it wouldn't mater if we weren't allowed to send me somewhere else, partially letting my pessimism about the situation show, and partially thinking of Randy my new big brother, who wouldn't be at whatever school they'd send me to.

I ride silently in the car, still wanting to just curl up in a ball, and fall asleep forever, make all of this go away and never have to deal with it again.

Daddy sighed.

He came to a nice restaurant, and he stopped.

"How about we talk a little more about this later?" he told his little princess.  "We should eat now, okay?"

He parked the car, got out, and then waited for her until he could hold her hand.

"Don't worry, sweetheart.  You are not in trouble, baby.  It was not your fault at all, honey."

I nod cautiously, and take Daddy's hand,  "Okay... I just want this to be over..."  I add glumly.

I nod again as he tells me that it's not my fault, and let him lead me into the restaurant.

Daddy led her in, and because of it being the middle of a business day and a school day, it was mostly empty, so they were seated right away.

Daddy smiled at her as he handed her a menu.

"Get anything you want, sweetheart.  Daddy is going to get this," and he showed her a rather expensive dish.  "If you stay under that budget, then that's fine, you can get what you want."

He knew his wife was probably worried about where they were, so he called home.

"Honey, I'm with Rachelle now.  She didn't have lunch yet, so I'm at a restaurant with her.  She's had a terrible day...."

"Yeah, don't start arguing just now.  Please.  She's okay.  She's just really upset, and we need to talk about what has been happening to her."

"Okay, yeah, we'll be home as soon as I make sure she eats lunch.  Okay.  See you soon.  Bye."

Then he looked over at Rachelle.

"Mommy knows you are having lunch and that you are having a hard day, honey."

He smiled over at her.

I nod at Daddy, and just let him know that I just want a sandwitch and french fries, pointing it out on the menu.

I start fidgeting with my napkin as Daddy pulls out his phone

I tense up a little when he gets on the phone with Mommy, especially when he tells her not to start arguing, usually that's a sure way for the two of them to start a fight, but he manages to stay calm, and it seems like Mommy does too.

I take a deep breath and relax when Daddy puts down his phone.

I force a smile back at Daddy.

"Can I sit next to you Daddy?"  I ask, wanting to cuddle into him as we eat to try to draw a bit of comfort from touching him.

"Sure baby," daddy reached over for his little girl to come and sit next to him.  "If you want, you can sit in my lap if you feel you want a little more attention, but I know you're a big girl, so if that feels too juvenile, then you can sit anyway that makes you comfortable, okay?"

He waited for her to settle so he could put a protective arm around her.

When their food comes, they are sitting the way she wants, and he smiled up at the waitress.

"She's having a hard day," he explained.

The waitress smiled at them and left their food for them.

I nod, and walk around the table, then climb up into Daddy's lap, settling in, and leaning back against his chest.

I'm too embarrassed to look at the waitress as she puts down our food.

I pick at my french fries, taking small bites, and eating slowly

after a few minutes of slow eating, I pick up my sandwich and take a nibble from the edge, chewing it slowly, and putting it back down.

Daddy patted her lap as she ate, and he ate with one hand so that he could use his other hand in anyway she might need to feel more comforted and secure for the moment.

He noticed that she was trying really hard to eat like a little lady.  That would have definitely made mommy happy, but he really couldn't care less if she ate like a ravaging teenager or not.  As far as he was considered, it was natural for teens to eat like that.

He didn't tell her anything though because she had already had a hard day, and he was afraid if he said anything at all, she might think he was just looking for something to complain about.  What she needed, was someone to hold her and show her that she was loved at the moment.