LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bratty antics(private)

Gavin

R: I close the diaper on her groin and I tape it, the I help you to get up and I go to my daughter taking her hand "come on!" I say bringing you to the blanket "lay down" 

S: I seat down on the sofa watching the scene 

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R: "oh baby!" I say when my daughter moan for the pain caressing her tummy "now I give you something for the pain. Ok?" I said taking a menthol cream and resting the jar on the floor next her then I remove her skirt and panties and I take her ankles rising its up. Then I ask to Sophie to open the jar for me 

S: I look the scene incredulous "yes!" I say opening the jar and approaching it to Mrs. Rose 

R: I take a bit of cream and I start to spread it on my daughter bottom "Ok baby" I say to my daughter "if I diaper you in this moment you butt will get irritated then you will stay without diaper for a half hour"

R: "ok babies do you want someting for sneack?" I ask them going to look in the fridge

S: "yes I'm very hangry" i ansere seating at the table

R: "good!" I say looking for someting to eat "what do you think about a sandwitch? Unfortunately i haven't nothing because i didn't do shopping. we will do it tomorrow!"

R: "please sit at the table!" I say you while i take a the bread, the knife, and the marmelade then i start to prepare two sandwiches. then i give its to the girls "Then one for my little guest!" I said giving one sandwich to Sophie "and one for my little princess" I said giving it to my daughter with a smile

R: I smile to my daughter doing a caress on her head "it's a plasure!" I say her smiling watching her while she eat

S: I start to eat my sandwich "it's very good mrs. Mcallen i said her"

R: "thanks Sophie!" I answer you while I start to tidy up the kitchen 

R: I hear your stomach grumble then I ask you "honey do you need to the potty?" I ask you 

So: "I need to the bathroom too" I say her hopping that Mrs. Mcallen allow me to use it 

R: "not Sophie you have to use the diaper!" I say to the girl 

So: "why she can use the bathroom?" I ask to Mrs. Mcallen 

R: "one. Bella is without diaper and I don't want she poop on the floor. Two i didn't say that she can use the bathroom but that she can us the potty" I say going to take a pink potty chair from the things that I bought and carrying it to the living room passing in front of the girls. 

(I've been in the car for eight hours give me a second 

Bella follows her mom waiting to see if mom makes her actually makes her use this fake potty like a baby(after this I'll respond to the other one then I'm going to bed

(sorry I didn't know I wait your answer to understand when you can play. good night!)

Sa: I put the pink potty chear on the floor and i take Bellas hand. "seat down!" I say her taking a fresh diaper and the wipes to diaper her when she finish to poop.

So: I look the scene don't beleaving to what is happening main time the need to pee become harder

Sa: "what a good girl!" I say you taking a wipe and starting to clean your booty and putting the used wipes in the potty chair. Then I help you to get up and I take the potty chair and your hand before to go to the bathroom with you. Then I open the loo and I empty it in it  saying "goodbye poppy!" before flush the toilet. 

So: I look amused this scene. 

Sa: "come on now!" I say you putting the potty chair in the bath tub and washing it with a Disinfectant then I bring you to the living room and I say you to lay down on the blanket while I take a new diaper from the package. 

So: I continue to try to keep pee before I don't want use the diaper, I start to do the potty dance. 

Sa: "What a good girl!" I say her putting a diaper under my daugther's butt and spreading a little bit of cream on it before to close it on her groin and tap it. 

So: I can't resist and i pee my diaper. I feel my daiper warm and wet it's disgusting

Sa: I tickling you when I noticed that you are giggling to make you lough and I finish with a raspberry. 

So: I look this scene hoping that Mrs. Mcallen didn't notice my diaper 

Sa: I finish with my daughter and I help her to get up "Sophie can you come here? I need to check your diaper"

So: "why? I'm still dry!" I answer hopping that she believes me 

Sa: "ok! Then you will not have any problems to let me check your diaper" 

So: "what? Not!" I said staying put 

Sa: I sigh and I approach her keeping her an checking her diaper "it's very wet!" I say "on the blanket!" 

So: I sigh laying down on the blanket and letting you untape my diaper