LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bratty antics(private)

Gavin

Bella is a bratty 17 year old girl who has been acting out skipping school, smoking and  her dad or mom(whoever you want to play) decide to treat her like a baby the way she's been acting

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose was cooking the dinner when she heard the telephone ring. Then she turned off the cooker and went to answer:

"Hello here is McAllen hause. What can I do to help you?" 

"good morning Mrs McAllen. I'm Mr Smith the principal of your daughter's school. Can you come here please? We have some problems with your daughter" 

Rose sighed before to say "Ok I'm coming immediately" 

It was the sixth time in a month that she was called by the principal for the behavior of her daughter and she was very tired of this. When she would come to school her daughter would hear her. 

Bella had gotten into another fight with a student and slept in her classes again and threw something at her teacher

Bella sits in the office waiting on her mom to arrive

Rose arrived to the principal office and knocked on the door when the principal said her to come in she entered in the office of the principal for listen what he had to say her. When he finished he said that he decided to suspend Bella from the lessons for two weeks and Rose was furious. 

"now Bella when is too is too! Come to home and then we have to do a speech!" I said to my daughter pulling her from the sleeve of the shirt. 

Bella yells"let go mom that fight wasn't my fault she started it"she says trying to defend her self knowing her mom is furious

"What are you gonna do ground me again? "

Rose didn't listen her daughter she was too angry while she accompanied her daughter to the car before to sit down to the drivers seat and starts the engine. She drove home and when they arrived to destination she said her to come out and get in home while she followed her. 

"this is the sixth time in this month that I come to your school because your behavior. I have over my hairs of this! Now go to your room! "

I finished to cook the lunch and I go to check my daughter and I see that she is sleeping. I watch her sleep and I think that it’s incredible that only some years ago she was so cute and sweet and now instead she is terrible. 

"where did I make a mistake?" I think to myself "maybe I should start over from the basics with her".

The lunch is ready then I go to take my tablet because to buy an  ebook of witch I hear about when I was searching a way to educate my rebellious daughter, I found and I buy it. When the download finishes I open the file and I start to read it. 

When I finish to read it I decide to try this method then I start to search for a shop that sells what I need and when I find it I see that it's not too far from my house. 

Then I go to wake my daughter up

"Bella! Honey I have to do a commitment and I need to your help" 

She comes downstairs rubbing her eyes tired from waking up"what mom I thought you were mad why do you sound so calm? "

She ask confused what's going on and what does her mom have planned

"No mom I won't I don't want to try anything"*she says and goes back to her room and shuts the door laying on her bed watching YouTube on her phone

Again she falls asleep bored confused what her mom wanted

"Ok! I tryed with the carrot and it didn't work" I think to myself "now I will try with the stick" I said getting in my daughter room and throwing her out of her bed "get ready for get out. NOW!" I say her with a very firm tone of voice giving her a skirt saying her to wear it. 

"What the fuck"she says getting up from being thrown out of bed"fine"she says and gets ready by putting the skirt and a t shirt on"there let's go I guess"she goes to wait by the door 

I follow my daughter by the door and I open the door saying her to get in the car then I get in the car too and I start the engine before start the travel to the town. The travel dure some minutes then I park the car and I get down saying to Bella to follow me. We go to a shop that sells products for Adults and teens baby. 

I pull up the back of your skirt and I give you a very hard spanks 

"this is only a warning! You will do only thing that I will say you to do. Do you understand?" I said her very angry. 

"and don't use that language anymore!" I said her very annoyed 

"good morning!" the man behind the counter greets me "how can I help you?" 

"Good morning!" I answer him "I need to some things for my daughter" I said her pointing my daughter without let me notice from her 

S. M: "what do you need exactly?" 

R: "diapers, all the need for diapers changes, some dresses and baby clothes, some pacifier and baby bottle" 

S. M: "what the size of diapers is?" I ask here 

R: "I don't know" I answer him "I didn't think about this" 

S. M: "not problems. Follow me please" 

I take my daughter's hand and I follow him 

"Mom what is your plan here I don't know what your thinking but I am now wearing diapers"she says pulling her hand away from her moms crossing her arms

"Why would I wear diapers I'm not a baby

R: "shut up now! Or I spank you here in front of all" I say you very angry while I take his hand and I fall the sale man in front of a changing table in the middle of the shop. 

S. M: "good princess lay down please!" I said to the girl hitting the padding of the changing table. 

S. M: "what a good girl!" I say pulling the skirt up and going to remove her panty then I take a diaper with some little chicken printed on the front from a shelf next the changing table. 

"then! let's try with this" I say taking the girl from the ankles and putting it under her booty, then I close it on her groin and I try to tape it but it's strict. 

S.M: " dont't worry honey I'll handle that!" i said ripped of the diaper, remouving it and and throwing it in the trash "sorry honey i say caressing your belly like with a toddler before ton take anothrer diaper from the shelf this three size bigger now we will try with this" i said taking a diaper with the face of a kitty printed in a front and putting it on you. "this is better it's perfect!" I say tickling your belly. 
"your size is the number four" i said the woman do you want  see our diapers of this size?" I ask to the woman "

R: "of course!"

S.M: " this way!" i said bringing my client to a part of my shop with more shelf with more diaper packs on it  

"then! the brend that she wear is very  cheep but it's not very good indeed I used it to understand her size. The better brands are those" I say indicating three different brends " indeed like you can see its more expensive then what she is wearing now"

R: "yes i see!" I say " I will buy a pack for only brend in this way I can decide what I like more!"

S.M: "good idea!"