LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bratty antics(private)

Gavin

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R: "Ok." I answer you "I will take  Sophie in my house for a week main time you can reed the book and buy what you need for continue the treatment. Do you agree?"

S: "wait a moment. what are you talking about?" I ask you not understandig what is happening

R: "Thanks!" I said to Ashlie and after give a  spank to my daugther i say her "come on Bella lets go to home!"

S: " I dont' know what is happening and i follow the mother of my girlfriend

R: I bring the girls to my car and i hopen it telling to Bella seat in her new car seat 

S: "hey what's hapening here" I said not unerstanding

J: I tied my daughter in her car seat then I say to Sophie to get on the car "sorry Sophie i havent a car seat for you at the moment"

S: "oh don't worrie!" I say her bewildered and gaetting in the car sitting next Bella

J: "Ok" i said turning the engine on and driving to my house

S: I'm very embaraced for this absurd situation. I watch out to the car window

So: "are you serius?" I ask her shocked I can't beleave to this

Sa: I drive to my hause where i park then i ask to sophie to get of to the car before to go to get my daugter free 

So: I go to Bella's house door waiting for Mc.Allen arrive with Bella and open the door saing me to get in

Sa: "can you wait here please?" i said her when we are in the living room then I go to take  my diaper bag.

So: "no it's not possible!" I say not beliving her

Sa: I return to the living room with a blanket and the diaper bag, I spread it on the floor then i take my daugter and i seat doun on the sofa i put her on my knee and i pul her skirt up, the panty down and I start to spank her very hard.

So: I am so shocked for the scene that I can say anithing

R: When i finish to spank you i take you and I bring you with panty to the ankles to the corner putting you with the face against it  "now stay her in the Shame Corner until i came to get you!" I say severly. then I say to Sophie kthe palm of my handneeling down on the blanket and hitting it with the palm of my hand:
"come on Sophie! ay doun here?"

S: "What?" I ask shocked "are you joking?"

R: "not!" I say taking a diaper from the bag and showing you "Look! there are Winnie the pooh who wait you"

S: " NO!" I say try to escape but she is too fast and she she took me

R: " I've tried with the good ways but it's been useless, now i will try with bad ways!" i say putting her on my knees and starting to spank her

R: I spank the girl very hard and when her butt is all red I stop the spanking "do you want obey now?" I ask her. 

S: I'm still crying because my butt hurts very hard "I  don't want wear a diaper!" I say still crying 

R: I Start to spank her again while she writhes trying to escape but I hold her back very well and she can't escape. 

R: I stop the spanking and I ask her again: "do you want obey now?"

S: "yes I surrender!" I said crying again 

R: "now on the blanket!" I order to the girl who obey immediately then I remove her skirt and panties "now I will clean your little flower!" I say you taking a wipe and passing it on your her private parts very carefully. When I finish I take the diaper and I open it and after I have rised you up from the ankles and I put it under your butt. 

S: I blush very much while Mrs. McAllen is passing the wipe on my private parts. I can't believe that is happening.