LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bratty antics(private)

Gavin

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So:" I put you on my knees and I start to spank you very hard"

Sa: Bathy is ready I go to call the girl getting in Bella's room remaining surprised for what I'm seeng "bathy is ready!" I say loocking you you 

So: "come on bratty!" I say giving you a las spank and following your mother to the bathroom

Sa: I follow the two girls in the bathroom where I fill the bathtub of water, checking the temperature with my elbow, and I start to remove the diaper of my daughter while Sophie is looking 

So: I look Mrs McAllen while I pee in my diaper 

Sa: "in the tub!" I say her giving a pat on her butty before to pass to Sophie who get immediately in the tub. Now I take a shampoo bottle and after I pour a little bit in my heand I start to wash Bella's hairs. 

?

Sa: "oh! don't worry sweetie!" I say taking the siphon of the shower and rinsing your face "is it better now?" I ask to my daughter before to start to wash Sophie's hairs 

So: I let Mrs McAllen wash my hairs while I start to splash Bella 

Sa: I smile like I see that Sophie want play before to rinse her hear too. Then I take a sponge and after I put a little bit of bubble bath in it I start to wash my daughter with more care. 

So: I look Mrs McAllen wash Bella until it's my turn and blushing I let her wash me. 

Sa: I wash Sophie too and i rinse her and Bella "now please get up and stand against the wall!" I ask her while i take a bottle of intimate wash and after I pour a little bit in my heand. 

So: I do like mrs. Mcallen say me and freeze when I feel that she is washing my butt and my private parts I look Bella blushing clearly

Sa: I finish to soap Sophie and now is Bella's turns

Sa: I wash very carefully my daugther's butt and private parts before rinse her and Sophie "ok honey! I finished!" i say you before take two big towels and wrap its around Bella and Sophie Bodies drying them "now come on in the living room!" I say them rising Bella on my hip and taking Sohies' hand

So: i let Mrs. mcallen rinse me and after she help me to get out from the tub i follow her in the living room wher I see her take the diaper bag and put it on the floor

Sa: I say to Sophie to lay down on the carpet then I lay my daugter next her opening the towel tickling her tummy, I do it with Sophie too

So: I giggle while miss Mcallen tickle me

Sa: I take two diapers from the bag resting its next Sophie then I take a baby oil bottle , opening it,  and after I open the towel wrapped around her body I start to spread it on her body. 

Sophie: I let her do blushing for it

Sa: I take one of the two diapers and I open it taking Sophie for ankles and putting it under her butty, then I spread a little bit of cream of her little butterfly and butty befor close the diaper taping it.

"now is Bella's turn!" I say her smiling "are you ready to put thatlittle butty in this diappy?" I ask you smiling showing you a diaper with Winnie Pooh on the front

Sa: I put the diaper under  Bella's butty and fter I spread a little bit of cream on her little flower i close the diaper on her groin untaping it in the end I spread baby oil on your body before rise you up and putting you on my hip , than after i take Sophies hand I bring in your room where i give a pacifier to you and your girlfriend. 

So: I put myself in Bella's bed and I suck the pacifier 

Sa: "Bella honey. do you want tigger in the bed with you?" I ask you sweetly

Sa: It's morning I wake up and I go to have a shower then I go to prepare the breakfast for me an for the little girls. I want waffles then I start to prepare it before Bella and Sophie wake up. 

So: I'm wake up by the noises from the kitchen and the good smell of the food. My diaper is wet before during the night I pissed in it two or three times. Now I wait that Mrs McAllen comes here to say us to get up