LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Jonathan (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N.L: "of course!" I say going in Jonathan's room to look if he is awaken yet "good morning Jonathan. How did you sleep?"

J: "bad wearing this hellish thing!" I saying trying to untape the diaper 

N.L: "not!" I say hitting his hand "bad boy!" I warn you shacking my finger in front of your nose "wait here!" I say while i go to take a fresh diaper and what I need to change him

J: "I continue to untape my diaper but She return while it's untape

N.L: "bad boy!" I say him seating on his bed, putting him on my knees and starting to give him twenty very hard spanks.

J: I start to cry because spanking hurt me a lot

N.L:  when I finish to spank him i put his pacifier in his mouth "here binky!" i say him sweetly then I lay him down on the bed and i after i opent wipes box i start to clean his willy and butty more gently while he is stil wining 

J: I take the pacifier and I look away while nanny Lorrain is cleaning my private parts 

N.L: "now we spread the creem on this wee wee" I say starting to  spread a little of cream on his little penis and butty

N.L: I take the diaper and I open it putting a under his butty and I close in his groin and I tape it

J: I look away while she do its 

N.L: "Come on baby!" I say rising you up an putting you in my hip "let's fill this tummy!"

J: I let you bring me to the kitchen while I suck my pacifier

N.L: "Wait before start to eat!" I say going to take a blue and white bib and tieing it around his neck

J: I raise my eyes when she tie this thing around my neck

N.L: "come on lady I can think myself to my breackfast" I say you seating next the little boy "Now ai want to see like you feed your son"

S: I don't want to be fed then I turn my face 

N. L: I look the little boy in a very bad way letting him understand that another spanking would have arrived, and this time from her mother, if he don't behave. 

S: I don't want another spanking then I open my mouth 

S: I let you clear the table. 

N. L: "what a good baby boy!" I say him using the tone usually used for a toddler "what do you think about go to the living room to play now?" I say helping him to get down from the chair. Then I address to Mrs. Sarah 

"I'd like to know when I can meet the girl that should babysit him" I say you "Can you make her come here this evening please?" 

N.L: “What a brat girl!” I say you smiling and nipping your butt  “don’t worry nanny Lorrain will change your diaper”

(but did'nt nanny Lorrain put panties on Sarah?)

J: I seat down on the sofa waiting that my mother, or Nanny Lorain, come to take me