LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Jonathan (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

Johnathan is a spolit and rude 10 years old boy, whom his mother can not longer ménage. One afternoon in which he come home during school hours accompanied by a police man, because he was accused of stealing a videogame, his mother decided that it’s too mutch. Then she search someone who give her some advice about how to correct her mistakes in the boy’s education. Some hours after nunny Lorraine responds to their ad proposing a particular educational system.

(I'd like play the role of Johnathan , I can play nanny Lorraine role too if you want, the role play start with Samuel who is accompanied by a policeman in front of the door of his house. Please don't write short answer but be descriptive)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah had found that putting brats like her son works well to punish them so when she opens the door to see her son with a police officer"oh my god Jonathan what did you do this time m"she yells pulling him inside letting the officer leaves*" well waiting? 

"What the fuck do you care?" the little rude boy answered to his mother before to go to his room. Then Johnathan turned on the stereo and started to listen rock music in high volume. 

But he didn't know that in his mother mail box there was an advertising that said:

" do you have a rebel son or daughter? Call me at this number I will help you in four weeks" 

Sarah was furious but let him go. She went to go get the mail and saw the ad for the number and calls it. 

"Hello my name is sarah and my son is being a real brat I could really use the help? "

Nanny Lorraine was in his office when her telephone rang then she answered:

"Good morning Here is nanny Lorraine!

Of course can I have your address? And have you a room for me? I need to stay to you for the treatment time. 

"Hi I'm so glad to hear you can help and yes I have a room all set up don't mind the girly designs like the my  little pony blankets their my sisters when she comes over"she text the address"there I look forward to meeting you

Nanny Lorraine:

"good! I will be there in half an hour" I said "main time I need you buy something for the treatment. I will you send a list of things"

Then I send you an SMS where there is written all necessary Sarah :

Diapers of his son size, baby wipe and al the necessary for diapers changes, a potty chair, pacifier and baby bottles, and other things. 

"Ok will do thank you again"with that she leaves to go get all the stuff she said

Eventually after getting all the stuff and coming home she begins lunch and waits on the new nanny to come over

Nanny Lorraine get out his office and went to get in his car, tuned on the engine and went to the address indicated from the woman. She arrived to destination just as Sarah was arriving at home. Then she got off her car and went to meet her customer. 

"good morning. I'm nanny Lorraine" she said her "please let me help you!" sh said her taking the bags from the woman hands. 

Main time Jonathan was laying on his bed listening the music from his stereo.

"Thank you so much for coming my son has been acting up for awhile now so what did I buy all this stuff for"sarah asked opening the door for her and showing her to her room

"This is the guest bedroom still hope you don't mind the my little pony blankets like I said my little sister visits sometimes

"thanks for your hospitality!" I say you coming in Mrs Sarah house, resting the things that she bought on the table and sitting down on the sofa 

The high music is very annoying

"good usually before to begin with the program I talk with parents of my clients about it" I said to Mrs Sarah "do you have some questions about? 

Jonathan was getting up from his bed to go to the bathroom. 

“maybe a demonstration would be better than an explanation” I say her quietly “would you be so gentle to call him and ask him to come here?” I ask very quietly to the lady

I’m still on my bed listening  loud music and I haven’t idea of what is going to happen.

J: I laugh very loud when my mother came in my room thinking to can say me what I have to do. 

N.L: I take a plaid from my bag and I spread it on the floor then I go to see how Mrs. Sarah is getting along "how is it going?" I ask her while I see that the boy is ignoring his mother. 

N. L: "I think that you need my help" I said to Mrs Sarah "can I intervene?" I ask to the lady before to take the little boy from the hear and force him to put him self on my knees then I pull down his pants and underwear and when I'm sure that his mother is watching I start to spank him very hard until he cry like a toddler. 

J: I'm laughing when a woman that I don't know come in my room, she took me from my ear and put me on her knees and after after she finish she started to spank me. It hurt and I try to escape but she es too strong and I start to cry like a baby boy 

N. L: "now go to the living room" I order him with another spanks and I follow him during the travel giving him some spanks when he slow down the pace,during the travel I notice a very big stain of poop on the back of his underwear 

J: I have not other choice to do like she say me and I go to the living room. Sometimes she gives me a spank. It really hurts me until I arrived her. 

N. L: "not. probably he don't clean well himself after he go to the bathroom" I said to Sarah while we are arriving to the living room "or he don't clean at all himself"

J: I'm very embarrassed and angry for this situation "how am I finished in it" I ask to my self 

N. L: "now lay down on the blanket!" I said him with a firm tone of voice then I ask to Mrs. Sarah "can you give me what I asked you to buy please?" 

N. L: "it's perfect!" I say you opening the diapers pack and giving you one of them "now diaper him!" 

J: I roll my eyes I can't believe to what is happening and I try to escape 

N. L: I see what Jonathan want do and I stop him putting my hand in his chest