LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Jonathan (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They go outside and get in the car and drive to the store getting out"ok baby boy let's go in now"they go in"aunty can you go get some embarrassing diapers please  for us in bed"she says taking her baby boy to get supplies"ok baby boy we need to get you a crib and a changing table and some toys ok? "

N.L:  i take a basket and i  go to watch the shelf of the shop searching some diaper suitable for my lover and I find its that i take put it in my basket before to return to Sarah

J: I'm not entusiastic for what my mother want buy for me and I follow her and i look away

N.L: "what do you think about buy a stroller and a car seat for him?" I ask you 

N. L: "yeah!" I say putting the little boy in the stroller and trying to it "now he can't run away" I say smiling 

J: "I don't want stay here!" I say angry 

N. L: I ignore him and I finish to tie him to the mam front stroller and I do him a caress to his head before let his mommy push him 

N. L: "did we buy everything?" I ask to Sarah while se go to the cash desk 

J: I think I need to poop but I don't want do it in my diaper in public. it's too embarrassing! Then I try to keep it. 

N. L: "what do you think about bring him to play to the playground?" I ask you smiling 

N. L: "I bought diapers for adults because there aren't diapers with babies prints in this shop" I explain you "for them you have to search to internet" 

J: I hear that she want to go to the park "I don't want go anywhere!" I say pouting. The need to poop is harder 

N. L: "anyone asked your opinion" I answer him before smile and say him "come on! A little bit of fresh air will do you good!" 

N. L: “I think that its a very good idea!” I say putting Jonathan in the stroller ant tying him carefully while Sarah close the stroller putting it in the trunkOk all done!” I say to Sarah before get in the car.

J: I pout while Nanny Lorraine tie me to the car seat

N. L: I look the tablet and I slide between various adult diapers brand with children prints, there are very much to choose from.

J: Nanny Lorraine let me go then with some doubts I get up from the stroller and I turn to my mom and nanny because I don’t know what to do. I always felt uncomfortable with my contemporary then I always search the bigger then me

N. L: I apologize with the lady and I approach Jonathan with a smile asking him why doesn’t he go to play with the other children

J: I look away because I really don’t know what to answer