LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Jonathan (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

N. L: "I don't think that it’s necessarily" I say to Jessica "but if this is your method it's OK" 

Jo: I'm blushing so much because I'm very embarrassed 

N. L: "excuse me. I go to check Jonathan" I say standing up and going to the swing where I feel the smell of his diaper "oh!" I say bringing you to the bench "someone here needs to a diaper change! Jessica can you show me like you change his diaper?" I say laying Jonathan down on the bench 

Jo: "what here? In front of all?" I ask aghast "no!" 

N. L: I give a spank in his leg "silent!" 

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‎J:‎‎ "‎‎what is happening?‎‎" ‎‎ ‎‎he said don't understanding what he was seeing "why is she wearing a diaper?" he said before do a treacherous smile and get out the room thinking about what he had to do the day after.

N.L: "I think that we temporaly lost our autority" she said quietly "but don't worry I have a plan B" she said taking he cellular and typing the number of one of her collegue "Hi Katie. I need your help..."

J: "then now I turn on the console and I will play with video game all the night and I don't think that I will go anywhere tomorrow" he said arrogantly "but at the first now I remove this stupid diaper" he said untaping the diaper and letting it fall on the floor before return in his room letting the diaper where it was fallen.