LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NE PA/NE OH/SW NY: Seeking a mother-figure.

Oleron

Hi. I'm looking to start a real, IRL relationship with an older woman, 50-ish or so, that would be inclined to be to fill a mother-figure role, to the point of actually pretending (at times, at least) to be my birth mother. It's not something that appeals to women as a rule, and I'm well aware of that. I'm not even certain it would work, but it's something I've always fantasized about, and I want to try it if I can find an open-minded woman so inclined. It would be strictly adult; I'm not into diapers and such (no judgements), it would be more along the lines of young-but-legal-aged son in an "incest" aspect. I'm getting older myself, but I look and sound young for my age, which I'm sure contributes to the interest. Personally, I'm fair looking, fit, have a steady job (I don't need supported), etc, and am reasonably well-adjusted all things considered. This just isn't the sort of thing I can share with friends/family, all of whom are the straight-laced type.

So anyway, that's my spiel. If you're an open minded woman (or know one) in the areas I've listed about that might be interested in pursuing a  relationship of this kind, I'd love to talk with you. Thanks.

Archived