LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lazy Bum (Update 14/10/21)

There will be an update soon. a week at most.  Thank you for all of those that are enjoying my little story.  I am sorry for how slow it has been coming along.  There is a lot I have planned, I think the direction is obvious, but writing is hard lol

For those wondering about Kim's motive. This is not sexual for her, though her sexualness will be brought up later. I have thought about writing a separate story from Kim's perspective, but considering how long this one is taking. better hopes for the next game of thrones

Disclaimer on the author: My education did not go past high school and I got through English with a C-, so I apologize for all the issues such as long paragraphs run-on sentences, change of tenses, not enough semicolons, too many commas, sentence structure, and the other things that may annoy the more educated that I do not notice. Anyone is welcome to send me a version that is easier to read, and I will update the story. Because I am not a writer this is taking me a very long time to write, and very slow coming. 

I consider this story open for anyone to use how they wish, the only thing I request is keep all characters as legal adults. If you don't like the name Candi and think your sissy name is better, then change the name. If you don't like the style of clothes, then change that as well. Delete the things you don't like, add things you think are missing. Rewrite this story for yourselves to fit your fantasies. I am not going to care if I see someone else's improved version of my story on this site or any other site. You don't have to credit me or this story if you do so.

Day 11 - Wednesday (Part II)

She was going through the closet to pick out something for me to wear, she said “I don’t really have anything great for you to clean in. This may be the darkest piece of clothing you now have,” she chuckled as she pulled out a frilly “dark” pink crop top that said “Babygirl” on it.  She put the top on me and continued our morning routine.

“Remember, if you want to jerk off and cum tonight, I expect this place to be spotless,” Kim said as she left the house.  As soon as I heard the garage door fully close and her car leave the driveway, I got up to start on the dishes in the sink.  I washed her coffee mug, a couple of baby bottles, and some other random dishes.  I looked them over to make sure they were spotless. I realized I didn’t know where her cleaning supplies were.  I knew where the vacuum was, so I started there. Her floors are kept pretty clean, so that didn’t take much time.  I felt my cage press up against my diaper as I was putting the vacuum away. I was getting closer to being unlocked and cumming. I looked through the kitchen cabinets and pantry for cleaning supplies, and only found dish cleaner and trash bags.  I stood there thinking where she would keep cleaning supplies. For as long as I have stayed here, I feel I should have some idea. I was opening doors to closets, when I finally looked in the laundry room.  There she kept the mop and broom, as well as all of her cleaning products. I felt my cock press up against my diaper again, now that I found the cleaning supplies I was getting more excited by the prospect of cumming. I took the all purpose cleaning spray with some paper towels and set off to work. 

I thought this would be a quick spray and wipe down, but I did find there were some spots stuck on more than others and seemed like they couldn’t go away.  The kitchen had some random spots that could be felt more than seen. The microwave and refrigerator had some food really stuck on there. I had to take everything out of the fridge and freezer to really clean it.  Everytime I thought I was done, I would notice a spot.  Normally I would ignore and hope she wouldn’t notice it, but I was not going to risk not cumming over something I could take care of.  I found myself going on to the computer for tips on how to clean. The main piece of advice was most things can be taken care of with the right cleaner and elbow grease.  I found recipes for different DIY cleaners, like mixing water vinegar, and rubbing alcohol. I also found some things to do for the carpet before vacuuming, so I will have to do that again. This was taking me a lot longer than I originally thought. Kim keeps her house clean and organized, but I guess there is something to be said about having a deep clean. One pro to wearing a diaper was no time being taken for a bathroom break. I cleaned the blinds and windows in the kitchen, then the rest of the house. The windows facing the backyard wasn’t a big deal, since she has a privacy fence, but once I got to the windows facing the front street I froze.  I may have wet myself a little in fear, but wasn’t sure.  With over a week of not bothering to hold it, along with the cage, and already wet diaper, it is very possible I may have wet myself without knowing it.  I couldn’t possibly clean those windows, what if someone saw me. I thought for a couple moments, probably longer than most, until I figured out my solution. It seems so simple I felt dumb for not realizing it. I don’t have to stand directly in front of the window. I cleaned the windows and blinds in the front of the house while keeping myself hidden off to the side. I inspected them and they were good.  Except for this one spot on one of the windows I couldn’t get to while keeping myself hidden. It would only take a couple seconds to clean, but I was still worried. I would have to open the blinds, reach up to this one high spot in the middle of the window, clean it, and let the blinds down.  I would only be exposed for 5 seconds tops.  I looked out, no one was outside walking, people’s blinds were down, and it's the middle of a work day. I was sure no one was around to see me, but my heart was still pounding. I pulled the blinds up, and quickly washed the spot. Everything went fine, and as soon as I closed the blinds I peaked out making sure there was still one that may have seen me.  With a sigh of relief I heard pee fill into my diaper. This time I know it happened without my control.

By this point half the day was already done.  I felt my stomach growl, and went to eat my lunch.  I didn’t want crumbs to get anywhere, I had already cleaned so much.  I still hadn’t cleaned the kitchen floors, so I sat on the floor and quickly ate my sandwich.  Some crumbs fell to the floor, I picked them up and threw them away. I went on to dust and wipe everything down in all the rooms. I was constantly getting on my hands and knees wiping to wipe one thing down or another.  Every time I finished a chore I got a little excited. I swept and mopped the floors, but when they dried I still saw areas of dirt.  So I got a hand scrubber and was on my hands and knees scrubbing parts of the floor. I looked at the clock when I finished the floors and realized that Kim would be home from work soon and I still had to vacuum the floors. I put the diy cleaner on the carpet and vacuumed the floor. I tried to be quick so as to finish before Kim gets home, but I didn’t want to rush and miss something that would keep me from getting released.  I had the vacuum put away, and Kim wasn’t home.  She’s coming home later than usual today.  I took this extra time and went through the house.  I would sometimes see a small spot and wipe it quickly.

• Like 1
  • Sissy Baby Candi changed the title to Lazy Bum (Update 21/04/21)
  • 2 weeks later...

Disclaimer on the author: My education did not go past high school and I got through English with a C-, so I apologize for all the issues such as long paragraphs run-on sentences, change of tenses, not enough semicolons, too many commas, sentence structure, and the other things that may annoy the more educated that I do not notice. Anyone is welcome to send me a version that is easier to read, and I will update the story. Because I am not a writer this is taking me a very long time to write, and very slow coming. 

Here's the rest of Day 11.  This may be the last bit for some time, as my free time has become more scarce.

I consider this story open for anyone to use how they wish, the only thing I request is keep all characters as legal adults. If you don't like the name Candi and think your sissy name is better, then change the name. If you don't like the style of clothes, then change that as well. Delete the things you don't like, add things you think are missing. Rewrite this story for yourselves to fit your fantasies. I am not going to care if I see someone else's improved version of my story on this site or any other site. You don't have to credit me or this story if you do so.

Day 11 - Wednesday (Part III)

“Hey Candi, I’m home,” Kim said as she walked through the door with a bag in her hand that I have come to recognize.  She went back to that weird store where she had picked up these diapers, these clothes, and this further hell of the chastity device.  What more can possibly buy from there? All I knew, I wasn’t going to enjoy it. She walked through the house not even making any mention of how clean it is.  I hope this doesn’t mean she isn’t unlocking me. “On my way to work I realized none of your clothes are really appropriate for cleaning.  They are all such light colors that dirt will show up easily, I mean look at the shirt you’re wearing now.” I looked down, which is something I usually avoid doing, and she was right, it looked a bit dirty.  “So, I stopped off to that store to see if Beth had any recommendations.”  She handed the bag to me to open. I really didn’t want to see what Beth could have recommended. As I slowly opened the bag, Kim continued, “Beth laughed, because she said it is one of the most cliche things.” I pulled the clothing out of the bag and saw with horror, it was a classic black and white french maids uniform. “I couldn’t help but think of how appropriate it is though. Here lets get you changed into it so you can do the laundry and clean the bathrooms.”  She took off the “Babygirl” shirt and slipped the dress over my head. At least it did a good job of covering my diaper. I buttoned the back colar, as she pulled out a petticoat, I couldn’t believe there was more.  I slipped the petticoat on, and the maids dress flared out, now it felt like my diaper was barely covered.  She pulled out the little apron and tied it on with a bow in back.  Next came the black stockings. She had me pull them on as she then presented some platform high heel mary jane shoes.  I was standing a bit taller and a little off balance.  “This way it will be easier for you to reach the tops of things when you clean, it doesn’t take long to get used to walking in them.”  She grabbed one last thing from the bag and it was the headband.  She giggled and marveled at how I looked.  This outfit was meant to be more sexy than practical, and not for a man to wear.  She took me to the mirror, I was slow at walking in heels, to see how I looked.  So much of me looked really feminie.  From the neck down I think I could pass for a girl.  I was happy I couldn’t see my diaper, so it at least had that going, though I know if I bent over a little it would be on display.  “With some makeup and a wig I don’t think anyone would mistake you as a man.”  She laughed, then corrected herself, “sorry no one would ever mistake you for a man looking at you like this, but you could possibly pass as a girl.” That stung, mostly because it was true.  I certainly didn’t see a man in the mirror, it didn’t look like a girl, and definitely not like a man.  “Oh, why don’t you give me a curtsey? That would be so adorable.” I gave her a puzzled look and asked “a curtsey?”  “Yes sissy, a curtsey.  Grab the hem of your dress with your fingers like a proper lady, put one foot back and drop down for a curtsey.”  I obeyed as best as I could.  My feet and legs were wobbly in these heels. But I managed to do it without losing my balance. She gave a little chuckle “Ah, I’m sure you’ll get better in time. Lets teach you how to do laundry.”

She unlocked the bathrooms, took me to the laundry and instructed me which clothes get which treatment, and how to handwash her delicates.  I started on the first load of laundry and as the clothes were washing I cleaned the bathrooms. She still hadn’t said anything about the rest of the house. Just like with the rest of the house, it took a bit of effort to make it spotless. I spent most of my time in the bathroom on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathtub, the toilet, the floors. My diaper constantly exposed, not that it wasn’t when I was only wearing a crop top.  Somehow it is more embarrassing when it is being looked up at.  After I finished one bathroom I was able to switch loads in the laundry, and clean the second bathroom. I hand washed her delicates in the kitchen sink. I was getting horney holding her panties, thinking about how she may allow me to cum soon. I wish she would let me wrap one pair around my dick as I jerked off. I stumbled a little in the heels as my mind drifted.  I focused my attention to the task, and tried not to think about the fact they were her panties. I hung everything up and folded the rest of her laundry.  And then started on my laundry. Which was nothing but onesies, dresses, and girly shirts.  After I was finished, I hesitantly walked over to Kim. I was going to ask her if she could unlock me now. I heard the clacking of the heels on the floor. I don’t think I noticed it before because I was mostly on my hands and knees since putting on these heels.  I stopped at her, and stood there silently, as I was gathering my words she said, “Yes Candi? Are you finished with everything?”  I nodded my head.  “Good sissy. Don’t you think you should curtsey when you approach me?” I was stunned for a moment, until she said, “that was my polite way of saying that a sissy maid should curtsey when approaching their superiors.” I nodded frantically and curtsied.  “That’s better Candi. Let's get you changed out of that diaper, I can see it sagging a little under your dress.”  

She led me on to the kitchen floor where she already had changin supplies and a fresh diaper waiting.  I was laying on my back as she lifted my skirt and petticoat up so she could access my diaper. I could hear and feel her changing my diaper. She undid the tapes, “I must say Candi I was stunned with how clean this house is.  From someone that didn’t even know where the vacuum cleaner was until recently I would not have thought this.  This place is spotless.  I looked around, and saw you were able to get things out that I gave up on.”  I was getting happy as it sounded like she was going to release me from this cage. She wiped me down, lifting my butt up, wiping me and replacing the old diaper with a fresh one. “I didn’t know you could work so hard, I wonder what the motivation was.” She laid my legs down on the fresh diaper, I could see her looking at my locked cage as if she figured that was the answer.  “Well sissy, you certainly did do such a good job to earn to be unlocked.  I was so excited about this, I was finally going to have an erection, and cum.  She could see my face light up, along with the strain on my cock, “someone is really happy about this.”  She pulled the key from out of her pocket, and unlocked me and pulled the ring off.  For the first time in over a week my cock was free.  I could feel my cock spring to life. It felt so refreshing to finally have an erection.  I didn’t even care that Kim was laughing at me.  What I did care about was why she was putting powder on me and taping the fresh diaper on me. I mean she knows I want to cum, feels like she has been mocking me relentlessly about it. I look at her, “Why are you putting a diaper on me?”  As she taped the diaper up, “What do you mean sissy, you are always in diapers.” 

“But you said I could… um you know… cum.” I hate her for making me say it, having to ask something that I should be free to do.  

“Oh, you think you’re going to jerk your cock?” Shocking with how blunt she put it. “And what would you end up doing with your sticky mess?” I thought for a moment, I normally let it fall on my stomach and clean it up with a tissue, did she really want me to say that? With a fresh diaper securely fastened to me she pulled me up to my feet. Standing again in heels she had me follow her to my bedroom. “Sissys don’t jerk their cocks and that mess of yours is going to go right in that diaper of yours.  It has handled a lot worse.” She chuckled.  I was getting nervous again, I didn’t like the idea of cumming in a diaper.  And if I wasn’t allowed to jerk off, what did she have in mind? “And sense I am going to have to supervise your cum sessions.” I stopped and cut her off, “supervise me what?”  

“I can’t trust you on your own, especially when it involves your dick. So I am going to supervise you when you cum.” she grabbed my wrist and I followed her, “I’m sure you could guess that I do not want to watch you jerk off, so a simple solution is you can hump out your mess into your diaper.”  When I stepped in the bedroom I saw a new addition.  A giant 6 foot teddy bear sitting in the corner of my room.  “While I was picking up your uniform I saw this Mr. Bear. I thought, if I were going to allow you to hump something you should have something to hump.  I couldn’t think of anything of mine that I felt comfortable with you humping, so I thought you could use Mr. Bear.” I was horrified, I looked at her stone faced, “you can’t be serious. You expect me to hump that in front of you?”

“If you want to cum you will, or I can lock your cock back up. But I’m willing to bet that erection of yours would say otherwise.” I hated the fact that I was still really hard. Over a week locked up in chastity, and an erection doesn’t want to go away.  She asked, “what will it be, hump Mr. Bear or do I put ice on your dick and lock it back up?” I hesitated for a moment and she said, “ok, lay down I’ll get the ice.”

“No!” I spurted out.

“No? Then you want to cum?”

I nodded.  “Ok then sissy, go hump Mr. Bear,” she said pointing to the stuffed bear.

I looked down at the maids uniform I was wearing.  “Can I at least take this off?”

She gave me a stern look and shook her head no.

I walked over and straddled the leg of the stuffed bear feeling the skirt on the side of my legs.  I couldn’t believe how large they were. My erection pressing in my diaper on to the leg of the bear. I moved a little and felt pleasure shoot through me. I was so incrediablly horney, it has been so long so I got to feel this sensation. I quickly didn’t care that Kim was watching me, or what I was wearing, or that I was straddling a stuffed animal. I started thrusting my hips back and forth grinding on the leg of the bear, each movement of such pleasure. The crinkling of the diaper was much more pronounced as I was grinding my hips, within a couple seconds I was quickly moving my hips back and forth. I heard Kim laugh and say “you are really getting after it,” I didn’t care, I could feel my orgasm begin to reach me, my breath was rapid, I let out a little moan within another second or so I could feel my cock pulse out cum into my diaper.  I fell down on the bear limp, letting out a couple tiny pumps with my hips releasing all of that built up cum.  I could feel the smile on my face, as my endorphins have released, and I could feel my cock become more sensitive and shrivel back down.

“Are you already done? That took a lot less time than I expected. That wasn’t even 20 seconds.” I didn’t even care that she was making fun of me.  “Roll over to your back Candi, time to get your cage back on.” Still exhausted and high from orasming I complied and she untapped my diaper. “My, that was quite a load you had built up.” She put my balls through the ring, “quite a sticky mess you made.” 

“Aren’t you going to clean me off.” 

“No you can sleep in your mess.” She fit my cock into the pink plastic cage. I asked “Do you have to put that on.”

Frustrated she said, “I am tired of your stupid questions.” She found a pacifier and shoved it in my mouth.  “Now I don’t want to hear another word from you.” The pacifier she put in my mouth had an unusual taste to it. It wasn’t exactly sweet, but there was something to it, there was some saltiness to it, but it wasn’t really strong. It wasn’t horrible taste, more different than anything. She finished locking up my cock. She wiped her hands off on the diaper before she folded it back up, and taped me into my warm mess. She squeezed my diaper, rubbing my cum in, I think she found it amusing.  “There, all your mess in your diaper where it belongs.”  She looked at me with my pacifier in my mouth, and burst out laughing, “maybe not ‘all’” she laughed again.  “Stay just as you are Candi.” Confused, I did as I was told as she grabbed her phone and took a picture of me. “Don’t move,” she laughed and she took some of my face.  I don’t know what was so amusing for her.

“Now I don’t want you to be mad, it was an accident, and you don’t seem to mind, but…” she showed me one of the pictures, and there I am with my maids headband on with a pacifier in mouth, just as expected, but there was also this white glob dripping from out of my pacifier. This couldn’t be, “it turns out when I put your binkie in your mouth I didn’t think about how my hand was full of your cum.”  

So this new taste, is this my cum? Did Kim have me eat my own cum? I was mortified. “It’s not a big deal, it just cum. I’m sure you’ve even had a girl eat your cum.” She took my pacifier out of my mouth and scooped up the glob with it.  I couldn’t see it, but I knew there was a huge glob of my cum on the nipple of the pacifier. “Open up.” I kept my mouth closed, and she gave me a stern look, and with a tone that warned not to disobey, “open up sissy.” I slowly opened my mouth and that glob that was once on my face was now in my mouth. She held the pacifier in, as I whimpered a little.  “Quit acting like it was a big deal.  You didn’t have a problem with the taste before you knew it was cum.” I was now tasting a lot more of it.  It still wasn’t a horrible taste, but the thought of eating cum was horrifying. “Besides I’ll bet a sissy like you enjoys the taste.” I swallowed, and the glob followed down into my stomach. It felt like some was stuck along my throat. “Now no more sticky mess.  You’ve had an exhausting day, let's get you ready for bed.”

She was right about that, I worked harder than I have worked in a long time, on top of the post-cum endorphins. I was so worn out I could have slept in this maids uniform.  Kim changed me into a sleep dress, tucked me in. “You did so good today. It sure looks like you enjoyed your hump day.  If you’re a good girl and do a good job with the house again I may release you next Wednesday for Hump Day. She turned out the lights, and I was asleep within seconds.

• Like 3

Excellent "climax"! Such an excellent story and we'll written. And while it's awesome you're sharing the story (thanks!) I still hope to see your take on it in the future. ??

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Disclaimer on the author: My education did not go past high school and I got through English with a C-, so I apologize for all the issues such as long paragraphs run-on sentences, change of tenses, not enough semicolons, too many commas, sentence structure, and the other things that may annoy the more educated that I do not notice. Anyone is welcome to send me a version that is easier to read, and I will update the story. Because I am not a writer this is taking me a very long time to write, and very slow coming. 

I have started on Day 14 so I should have some more updates later on this locktober. I have been working on this for over two years now, I know it is very slow coming, but still quicker than the next GoT book ?

I consider this story open for anyone to use how they wish, the only thing I request is keep all characters as legal adults. If you don't like the name Candi and think your sissy name is better, then change the name. If you don't like the style of clothes, then change that as well. Delete the things you don't like, add things you think are missing. Rewrite this story for yourselves to fit your fantasies. I am not going to care if I see someone else's improved version of my story on this site or any other site. You don't have to credit me or this story if you do so.

Friday (Day 13)

Yesterday I was so exhausted from cleaning the house all day two days ago that I did absolutely nothing. I laid around on the couch, drinking from a bottle, watching Netflicks Kids, taking a few naps, and because of the diaper, I didn’t have to get up for the bathroom. In the evening Kim came home, fed me dinner, and gave me a bath, in which she had me shave myself.  It was a pretty relaxing day. Today was a normal morning with Kim, she put me in a little pink dress that barely covers the diaper I am wearing.  It has been almost two weeks wearing clothes like these, the shock of it has gone away, it is only Kim that sees me like this, and she is the one that is making me do this anyway. It isn’t like the clothes are uncomfortable, and the rashes have gone away. It doesn’t even feel strange to wet a diaper anymore. The uncomfortable things are the chastity, not being able to cum, and being in a soggy diaper. The main thing that I needed to do was to get out of chastity.  It felt so good to cum two days ago, I needed that release. I spent about thirty minutes in the study filling out two applications for jobs that I am mostly qualified for. It was so boring there, and I was still a little exhausted from the last two weeks. I went to the living room, laid on the couch, and watched tv for most of the day excluding the couple hour nap I took.

It was getting past 7pm and Kim still hadn’t returned home. Normally she would have been home by now.  Finally I heard the garage door open, I was a little excited that she was home. Finally she could feed me and change me into a fresh diaper.  She came in through the door, and without even a hello she said, “Candi, I have a guy on his way over. We only have a couple minutes, so we need to get you out of sight.” I began to feel panic sweep over me. Someone was coming over?!? What if he saw me, a grown man dressed like this!?! She continued, “go to your room now and I will bring you your bottles and your dinner.”  I stood up, to rush to my room, as the last thing I wanted was for someone else to see me like this.  As soon as I took one step, Kim yelled, “Sissy! What are you doing? When were you given permission to walk? You are still to crawl like the baby you are.” I dropped to my hands and knees quickly crawling down the hall to my room, the wet diaper sagging down and bouncing back and forth. Shortly after Kim came into my room with the remaining baby bottles from the fridge, two jars of baby food, and a baby spoon.  She grabbed a bib and quickly threw it on me, “I don’t have time to make you dinner. I’m in a hurry so if you are wanting to eat you had better not give me any trouble.”  She opened the baby jar and was scooping some out, bringing it to my face, I opened my mouth and the taste was disgusting I winced from the flavor, as she was bringing another spoon full, I opened my mouth, but not wide enough as some hit my lip and fell to the bib. She continued shoveling the food into my mouth, it was so disgusting I didn’t know who would feed something this disgusting to their baby.  With a fair amount of the food on my face and mouth she grabbed a fresh diaper. I layed down wanting to be out of this soaked diaper, as she opened the diaper the doorbell rang.  In more of a rush, she said, “sorry sissy, I don’t have time to give you a diaper change.  I’m just going to put this one over the one you have now so you don’t leak.” Doesn’t have time? She had time, she could have put in a fresh diaper and allowed me to feed myself. She lifted my legs, and slid the diaper under, she didn’t even put holes in the one I was wearing. As she was putting the tapes on, the doorbell rang again, this time followed by loud knocks.  She quickly finished taping up the diaper as she was saying, don’t make a sound. She turns out the lights as she shut the door, and answers the front door. Still laying there in already soaked diapers, plus an additional diaper.  It was already thick enough without this additional diaper on top of it.  I could hear some faint mumbling from the walls.  The guy she brought home has a deep voice that resonates a little though the walls.  I cannot make out what they were saying though. As I had nothing to do in here, I put my ear to the wall to see if I could make out what they were saying. I could catch only a few words here and there, but I was not able to figure out what they were saying. It was clear by the tones and the high pitched giggling that this was flirting with him. Then the sounds stopped and it went quiet. Bored and really curious what was going on I went to the door, and opened it just a crack.  Just enough to let sound come into the room.  From the living room I could hear them kissing, I was imagining her reaching her hands down his pants grabbing his hard cock, as he was rubbing her tits. My cock was growing in my cage, and I could feel it pressing into my cage against my diaper.  I heard the sounds of kissing start turning into the sounds of slurping.  I heard his deep voice say, “Oh yeah.”  I realized she was going down on him. Listening to the sounds of her blow him I was imagining what she would look like on her knees with a cock between those luscious lips of hers. Why couldn’t it be my cock that her wet lips were wrapped around? As I listened to the sounds I was picturing what she would look like at that moment, her head bobbing up and down as she looked him in the eyes, using her hands as she sucked on his balls, licking the head like it was an ice cream cone. She was right there in the living room, so I could try to sneak out down the hall and see if I could get a peak, and maybe see that head of hers bob up and down with her pantied ass sticking up in the air, almost asking to be pulled down and fucked.  But what if he saw me peaking my head out? No, it was too risky, the last thing I needed was for some man to see me looking like this. I was still hearing kissing sounds, but I was hearing her let out a moan. Was she really enjoying giving head? Then I heard her moans start to string together, and I realized he must be going down on her. Not something I’m as familiar with, but I was now imagining her naked, moaning, and rubbing her tits and nippes. I was really wishing I could unlock myself and jerk off, I don’t know why I was torturing myself like that. I heard her moans change again, a little deeper this time, as she said things like ‘oh, god yes!’, ‘oh yes, fuck me!’, and the such. I could tell they were fucking now.  I was picturing her riding on top of him, tits bouncing up and down as he sucked on her tits. I was getting so horny, I was moving my hips back and forth not even realizing it. I could feel the chastity press against the diaper and it was feeling good. The moans were getting louder, I closed the door, the sounds of her moaning easily passing through the walls as she was being fucked.  I went on to the futon and took my pillow and started rubbing my crotch on it. I felt this tingle of pleasure from it. I straddled my pillow and slowly began to grind on it. It was making me hornier and hornier each time and it felt amazing. Listening to the sounds of Kim moaning, and screaming I was picking up the pace more and more. I could hear the futon squeak louder and louder as I was humping faster and faster.  It felt like I was building up to an orgasam, I could hear Kim scream “I’m about to cum! I’m about to cum!” and I would be humping faster, and she would scream ‘I’m cumming! Oh my God! Fuck!’ and my build up would drop off and I would be left feeling frustrated.  This happened three more three times, while they were fucking.  I would build up to what would seem like an amazing orgasam, and then out of nowhere it would just go away. I kicked my feet in frustration, it wasn’t fair that they get to cum while I’m having to listen to it unable to.  I’m a grown man and should be able to cum when I want to! It was almost an hour later before the sounds stopped.  I couldn’t believe how long he went on. I do not know how many times she came, but I was frustrated from not cumming once and wanted to cry.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Sissy Baby Candi said:

My education did not go past high school and I got through English with a C-, so I apologize for all the issues such as long paragraphs run-on sentences, change of tenses, not enough semicolons, too many commas, sentence structure, and the other things that may annoy the more educated that I do not notice.

Yet this sentence is nearly perfect.  Draw your own conclusions.  

I mean, honestly, I know your work.  I've read it for nearly 20 years, in between you being banned from various sites for excessive underage sexuality, and causing casualties from truly great authors in the wake of those bans.  I know you know how to manage dialogue, it's just a matter of whether you can be bothered to hit the "enter" key when it needs hitting.  Begging off like this is beneath you. 

6 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Yet this sentence is nearly perfect.  Draw your own conclusions.  

I mean, honestly, I know your work.  I've read it for nearly 20 years, in between you being banned from various sites for excessive underage sexuality, and causing casualties from truly great authors in the wake of those bans.  I know you know how to manage dialogue, it's just a matter of whether you can be bothered to hit the "enter" key when it needs hitting.  Begging off like this is beneath you. 

What work for 20 years? Fuck whoever includes underage sexuality in their stories or fantasies in general! That is disgusting! If that is the shit you read, then would you kindly just fuck off forever

5 hours ago, Sissy Baby Candi said:

What work for 20 years? Fuck whoever includes underage sexuality in their stories or fantasies in general! That is disgusting! If that is the shit you read, then would you kindly just fuck off forever

Well, if I've somehow confused you incorrectly with the original Baby Candi (who was also a sissy, from Australia), then my apologies.  

• 2 weeks later...

Disclaimer on the author: My education did not go past high school and I got through English with a C-, so I apologize for all the issues such as long paragraphs run-on sentences, change of tenses, not enough semicolons, too many commas, sentence structure, and the other things that may annoy the more educated that I do not notice. Anyone is welcome to send me a version that is easier to read, and I will update the story. Because I am not a writer this is taking me a very long time to write, and very slow coming. 

I consider this story open for anyone to use how they wish, the only thing I request is keep all characters as legal adults. If you don't like the name Candi and think your sissy name is better, then change the name. If you don't like the style of clothes, then change that as well. Delete the things you don't like, add things you think are missing. Rewrite this story for yourselves to fit your fantasies. I am not going to care if I see someone else's improved version of my story on this site or any other site. You don't have to credit me or this story if you do so.

Day 14 Saturday (Part I)

I woke up in my overly soaked diaper. It is certainly much heavier than it was when I went to sleep last night.  I somewhat remember waking up a little bit in the middle of the night needing to pee and just letting go as I drifted back to sleep. I had gone through almost two of the bottles that Kim left in here. I wondered if Kim’s guy was still here or if he had already left. My question was soon answered when I could hear the faint sounds of Kim moaning.  It was much fainter than before, they must have gone to her bedroom last night. I pressed my ear to the wall to hear better. I wondered what position she was in with those moans. I’ll bet it was something like reverse cowgirl or doggie style.  Getting horny again, feeling the cage press up against my thick soaked diaper, I found myself rubbing the front of the diaper while humping my hand a little.  I took my pillow again and started humping it again. Thinking of her on all fours while getting fucked from behind, her tits bouncing back and forth, as she feels every inch of each thrust. It was feeling so good, the problem was because she was in her room this time, the sounds were too faint to hear over the squeaking of the futon. I cracked it a little bit to let more sound come in. With Kim’s moans much louder I went back to humping my pillow on the futon. It was feeling really good, if only I could be unlocked I could have such an intense orgasam.  Her moans were speeding up and getting faster, I pictured her now on her back with her legs up behind her head getting fucked deep and hard as she was moaning in pleasure.  The squeeks of the futon got faster and louder as I was picturing what it would be like to be the one fucking her now.  I know my hard dick in her wet pussy will feel a lot better than my locked dick straining to get hard in a wet diaper.  As my mind was swirling with the idea of fucking her, with the sounds of her moans, and the squeeking, without warning there was a loud crashing sound as one side of the futon suddenly drop to the ground and my head fell forward, and my butt sticking high in the air. I froze there, the sounds of Kim getting fucked stopped, not sure what happened, freaking out inside of what might happen.  What if he comes in and checks on the noise and he sees me? Before my mind could race too far, the door opened and Kim came in wearing a black silk robe.  “What the fuck is going on in here?” she asked in a hushed tone as she saw that a leg of the futon broke causing it to fall over with me on the futon angled with the futon, my diapered butt in the air, with my pillow between my legs.  Looking over at her still frozen, she sighed and said, “Nevermind, I’ll deal with this later. I told him it was the cat and I would check real quick. So stay quiet in here, in fact don’t fucking move from that position, until I get back in here. I am going to go back to my date, and when I get back in here you had better be in this exact position or you are going to be in far more trouble than you already are in.

She left the room, and I sighed in relief that he did not come in to check it out. As I did I felt pee fill in this already saturated diaper.  Because I was angled down with my butt in the air I could feel the pee come up to the top front of the diaper, feeling it also fall on to my taint and my ass.  The extra diaper that Kim put me in last night was apparently not enough, as I was also feeling the pillow between my legs start to get damp. I wanted to jump up and try to do something to stop this diaper from leaking, but with Kim’s stern warning fresh in my mind I did not dare to move. Now only able to hear the faint sounds of Kim moaning as she went back to getting fucked, it was getting me a little horny and I wanted to hump my pillow again, but I was a little more worried about what she was going to do to me now that I broke her futon. 

After what was most likely hours later, I heard the front door close, seconds later the door to my room opened.  Kim now wearing blue pajama shorts with a matching shirt, I still had not moved from the position I was in.  Feeling the cold wet pillow and sheets on my legs from this leaking diaper, she calmly asked, “Would you like to tell me what happened here?” What should I tell her? I was so worried about my punishment, why did I not think she would ask me this question? Should I tell her I was jumping on the bed and it broke and I fell in this position? Would that be believable? But why was I jumping on the bed? I couldn’t tell her what I was really doing.  With her looking down at me, I shrugged my shoulders and said “I mmm mmmm,” mumbling instead of saying the words.  “You don’t know,” she responded, putting her hands on her hips, “I suppose you also don’t know why the door was cracked open when I came in here?” What could I possibly even say to explain that? I responded again with the same, “I mmm mmmm,” and turned my head away.  With a stern voice, “Candi, look at me when I am talking to you.” It was the same tone and firmness as a mother talking to their child. I slowly turned my head to face her again.  “Now, you are telling me that you have no idea why I was interrupted with my date by a loud crashing sound, to see the door cracked open, and find my futon broken, your diapered ass in the air, with a pillow between your legs.”  My face was burning red in embarrassment, I muffled out “I was horny.”  “You were horny? Is that what you said?” I nodded my head up and down slowly, closing my eyes, too embarrassed to look at her. “Open your eyes and look at me when I am talking to you.”  I opened them to her harsh stare, “so, you were humping in your diaper to the sounds of me fucking someone? Is that what you were doing?” I nodded my head again. “What a pervert, let’s get you out of that soaked diaper.”  I rolled off of the broken futon and laid on my back while she got a fresh diaper.  As she was putting me in a fresh diaper she said, “You know, he wanted to come check on the sound instead of me, thinking someone was breaking in. You are lucky I was able to come up with some bullshit excuse to keep him at ease. What would you have done if it was him that came in and saw you? Uh? Your big diapered butt in the air dressed in these adorable clothes. Would you have wanted him to see you like that? I sure didn’t want to try and explain why I have this pathetic sissy living with me.  I told it was the cat I was watching for a friend.” At this point in the change she was putting a fresh diaper on me.  It felt good to be out of that soaked diaper. “Speaking of why I have a pathetic sissy living with me.  How has your job search been going? You have been like this for two weeks now.  I am sure in all that time you would have some progress.” Thinking I realized I hadn’t really done a lot.  I mean so much of this time I felt like I was being punished or recovering from a punishment. I looked away, not sure how to answer. “Why am I not surprised?” she said as she put powder on me. “I would have thought this little thing of your locked away would do something to motivate you.  Maybe you are enjoying this.  Is this fun for you, being a pathetic little sissy loser. I mean you have spent the last two weeks crawling around in diapers and dresses like a little sissy baby. Little babies aren’t expected to work because they’re babies, but I would have thought you would want to be a big boy.” She finished taping up my diaper with a final, “pathetic loser.”

• Like 4