LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy Wants A Full Time Baby (Private for marxthebaby)

elfowl

I protest as Daddy pulls me out of the shower.  "Daddy!  I'm late for work.  I'm sorry that I took off my diaper without permission, but you can punish me later, I don't have time for this!  I'm late already."  I know I sound grumpy and frustrated, and probably a little bit whiny, but I can't help it.  I'm panicking because I'm late, and I'm still upset from my dream, and mad at Daddy for what he did in it, even though I know it wasn't actually him. 

I wash the rest of the shampoo out of my hair, then grab a towel, and dry myself off before walking off to go get dressed  huffing.  "If I hurry, I might be only half an hour late, if traffic isn't too bad.  I don't have time to play right now.  I'm sorry, I love you, I've got to go.  I say as I walk into the closet, and pull open my panty drawer.  I was able to wash the tears out of my eyes in the shower, but I know they're probably still red, and new tears start to well up as I'm trying to put on my panties.  I sniff and rub my eyes, getting frustrated with myself now for being so upset over a bad dream.  "UGGGGH!  This is so STUPID!"  I half-grumble, half-shout.

Daddy had been about to continue scolding her, but paused when he saw the frustration in his baby girl’s eyes. Sighing deeply, he decided to not make a big deal out of her behavior for now, because she did have work today and-judging by the words she hurriedly spoke-she was late. “I love you too, honey. It’s okay, you’re just stressed, it’s fine.” He told her, though he would be punishing her if she continued this.

When Lillie got out of the shower, Daddy prepared to scold her, and saw the redness in her eyes and heard the way she half-shouted, half-whispered in frustration. Unable to handle it any longer, he heaved a sigh and rubbed his temples. “Listen. I know you’re in a bad mood right now, but I’m not happy with how you’re acting this morning.” He told her, tempted to just spank her right now. Daddy grabbed her hand, and sighed a bit more as he yanked her over his knee and sat on the toilet seat. “Tell me what’s wrong, or I’ll spank you. Okay? Daddy doesn’t want to be mad at his precious little girl, but he’s not happy she’s upset and being rude to Daddy.” 

I nod in thanks as Daddy acknowledges that I'm stressed out.  I yelp a little when he grabs em and yanks me over his knee.  I blush harder when he asks me what's wrong.  "It's stupid... you don't need to worry about it."  I say, trying to deflect the question, and just get him to let me go so I can get dressed and leave, and not have do deal with this right now.  Daddy doesn't let up though, so I sigh, and hang my head in frustration and shame.  "I had a bad dream Daddy... an' you were mean to me in the dream... so I'm feeling really upset, and mad at you even though I know I shouldn't... cuz I know it was just a dream..."

I look away from Daddy, blushing harder.  "I told you it was stupid..."  I pause for a while befroe relenting and explaining it more.  "In the dream, I became more and mroe of a baby girl, just like we've always wanted... but then you got tired of me... and you got anotehr woman... and she started sleeping with you, an' she didn't like me... so you put me in a crib... an' jus left me there...  an I couldn't get out... and when I got upset you couldn't tell what was wrong... and I couldn't telll you cuz i couldn' talk anymore, an it was all scarry... an' it was awfull, an all I wanted was you Daddy.. bu' I couldn' make yew undurstan' an' an' an'"  At this point I simply break down completely into tears, sobbing hard as I lay across Daddy's lap.

Daddy’s heart broke when his precious baby girl started bawling in his lap. “Oh, honey, it’s okay! I’d never leave you for anyone else.” He reassured Lillie, stroking her hair as he usually did to comfort her and sitting her up in his lap. “It’s not stupid at all. You can’t control your nightmares, sweetheart, and that’s alright. It must’ve been scary.” Daddy had nightmares of his own sometimes, bad dreams about losing Lillie to someone else. Even though he knew she’d never cheat on him or do anything like flirt with other men, the nightmares still made him feel uncomfortable.

He lifted her chin with his finger and had her look into his eyes, “Just remember that I’m not interested in any other women; even when we do play Daddy and little baby girl, I still find you sexy.” Daddy’s cock jumped a bit in his pants as he said this and he blushed, smiling, “I still think you’re beautiful, and I’m never going anywhere. Okay? I love you and only you.” 

I immediately throw my hands around Daddy, and hug him tightly when he pulls me up to sit in his lap.  I nod, crying into his chest.  "It was Daddy..."  I mumble when he says it must have been scary.  I nod dutifully when he looks me in the eyes and tells me that he's not interested in other women, blushing hard as he calls me sexy.  I grin, my tears now stopping, though their trails shine on my face in the light.  "I love you too Daddy.  an only you, an I'm never going anywhere, as long as you want me.  An I think you're sexy whenever you're my Daddy, so all the time..."

I smile up at Daddy, and then realize...  "...oh no... it's Saturday... I don't have work... an you said yesterday I never gots to work again..."  I sheepishly look up into Daddy's eyes and ask  "Am I in trouble Daddy?"  The panties I'm wearing suddenly feel very uncomfortable, especially pressed between my butt and Daddy's lap.

Daddy chuckles at how cute his baby girl is being. “It’s okay, sweetie; you didn’t remember. It’ll take getting used to, that’s for sure. You’re not in trouble because I know you didn’t mean it, okay?” He reassured her, patting her head and sitting her up in his lap. The man smiled after seeing her wide smile, happy she knew how much he loved his baby girl. 

The man stroked her hair again before sliding a hand over her panties. “But if you do act out...Daddy won’t be afraid to give his baby girl a spanking. So be a good girl today, alright, sweetie?” He asked her, giving her butt a gentle, teasing smack and ruffling her hair. “If you are, Daddy will give you a big-girl reward. What do you think, cutie?” He crooned, smiling to himself and kissing her forehead. 

I hug Daddy tightly, and nod.  feeling very small in his arms.  "thank you for bein' so understandin' Daddy."  I mumble into his chest.  I jump a little and blush when he smacks my bottom playfully.  I grin when he mentions a big-girl reward.  "Okay Daddy... I'll be good"  I respond.

"I'm sorry for gettin all upset... an' takin off my diaper...  an' for usin the potty... an' for takin a shower by myself.. an' for putting on big girl panties..."  I appologize, feeling very guilty.  "I don' kno why I put dem on... they're very uncomfy Daddy..."  I say, grinning and winking a little.

Daddy chuckled, smiling right back at her. He tsked when she said her big-girl parties were uncomfortable and she didn’t know why she put them on in the first place. “Hm, maybe Daddy should take those panties off his silly girl, then. You want Daddy to give you your big-girl reward early or do you want to wait until later, sweetie?”

He wondered, bopping her nose with a finger and resting his chin against her soft, silky hair. He loved holding her in his arms like this, especially when she apologized so genuinely for misbehaving. “Aww, it’s alright, precious. Daddy forgives you, just make sure you’re good all day long for Daddy, okay? You want to get in your didis now or later?” 

I nod.  "Yeah... Daddy needs to take off my panties, since I'm not supposed to touch anything that goes down there around my princess parts."  I blush hard as he mentions giving me a big girl reward early... "I'd like that Daddy..." I mumble.

I giggle when Daddy bopps my nose,and bury my face in his neck, sighing contently as he simply holds me so close to him, yet so completely surrounded.  "I'll be good, I promise Daddy."  I say dutifully.  I'm a bit unsure when he asks what he wants me to do, not liking making decisions when I'm in little-mode.  "um... I should go in didis... unless you don' want me to Daddy...  ...I don' kno"  I mumble uncertainly, snuggled into Daddy.

Daddy kisses her forehead, sighing happily after she snuggled up to him; she really was too cute for words. “I agree, baby girl. So let’s get my baby Lils all diapered up and out of those big-girl panties, okay?” He crooned, taking her and laying her out on the changing table they had set up in her nursery. The man removed her big-girl panties and powdered her bottom, rubbing baby oil and diaper rash cream over her privates before taping up her diaper. 

He got out a pretty purple dress with a cartoon kitty on the front and told her, “Arms up, sweetie, so I can get you dressed.” When she did what he asked, Daddy dressed her up in her frilly dress with a wide smile. “All done!” Daddy cooed, sweeping her up in his arms, holding her gently. “Look at you, Lils, so pretty in your dress for Daddy. He’s going to get his little princess a nice, warm baba so she’s not thirsty, okay?” Without waiting for a response, Daddy carried her into the kitchen and set her into her highchair to wait while he fixed her a bottle of formula. 

"Okay Daddy!"  I agree happily, clinging to him, as he carries me to the changing table, and then pulls off my panties.  I wriggle around a bit as he oils and powders my bottom and princess parts, before taping me in a soft, comfy diaper.  I lift my arms up obediently, giggling at his childish instructions, relaxing and beaming happily at him.

I blush as he calls me pretty, and cling onto him again after he puts on the purple dress.  I hold on tightly as he carries me to the kitchen, and nod wordlessly when he tells me he's going to get me a baba.  I *plonk* down into the high chair, and let him strap me in.  I wriggle around in the restraints of the high chair, I always love testing my equipment once Daddy's strapped me into it, it feels good to be so helpless and dependent on Daddy.  Once I'm sure I can't get out, I swing my legs happily, and smack my hands lightly on the tray of the high chair, letting out small happy noises, the stress and distress of this morning seemingly forgotten.  i watch Daddy happily whenever he pokes into view while he fixes me a bottle of formula, wondering if it's going to be the super healthy stuff that doesn't taste so good, the really sweet stuff that i like a lot but isn't all that nutritious, or the bulk-feeding formula that is designed to make me poop and pee lots, and makes me hungry for more after just an hour or two.

• Like 1

Daddy smiled down at his baby girl, chuckling after she wriggled so cutely and beamed up at him. “Good girl.” He cooed, patting her on the head as she lifted her arms obediently, allowing him to dress her up all nice and pretty. “There’s my pretty little princess.” 

Her blush after she was called cute made him grin; it just made her even cuter. Daddy placed her into the highchair with a plonk and securely strapped her in so she’d be nice and safe. Today, Daddy made the bulk-feeding formula because he wanted his little girl to feel like his baby more than usual. He turned over to her and slid the bottle into her mouth with a smile. “There we go, pumpkin. Can you hold it with two hands for Daddy while he puts your bib on?” Daddy wondered, doing just that. 

"Mmmmhmmm"  I reply as i grab the bottle with both hands, and feel Daddy wrapping the soft terrycloth bib around my neck, and take the nipple in my mouth.  I latch on, and feel the nipple slide back in my mouth, nearly to my throat,  I begin to suckle, swallowing small mouthfuls of formula.  it doesn't taste overly sweet, or bitter, so I't either the normal formula, or the bulk formula, Daddy didn't use one of the giant bottles, so it's hard to tell.  Th real difference will be if I'm hungry again after an hour or two.

I keep suckling dutifully.  It takes a while to drain one of these bottles, since the flow on the nipple is slow enough to allow for my re-learned suckling reflex to drink it down, without any fear of me choking.  It means that I slowly get bored, and my arms get a bit tired and achy from holding up the bottle for so long, and I get to pay attention to everything going on around me, and really feel my diaper beneath me, my dress hanging over the sides of the high chair, exposing my diaper plainly, and the restraints keeping me securely trapped exactly where Daddy wants me.

With nothing else to pay attention to I try to figure out what Daddy is doing while I'm occupied with my bottle.  Once I'm halfway through, I make small whines between my suckling slurps from my arms getting tired of holding the bottle up.

• 2 weeks later...

Daddy smiled as his precious baby girl latched onto her bottle, drinking it up. He made sure her terrycloth bib was secure before doing a little bit of cleaning, fixing up the kitchen because he didn’t want there to be a mess. She looked so pretty, sitting in her highchair in a cute purple dress with her diaper exposed, drinking from the baba like any other baby girl. Daddy stroked her hair and smiled, going back to fixing everything up so the kitchen wasn’t dirty. 

When he was done cleaning and putting everything away, Daddy went right back to check on his baby girl to see how she was doing with her bulk-feeding formula. He heard her whine through the rubber and reaches over, holding the bottle up for her as she drank so she wouldn’t have to grab it herself anymore. “There you go, sweetie. Is that better, baby girl?” He cooed, stroking his baby’s hair again and gently tickling her tummy. 

I nuzzle into Daddy's hand as he strokes my hair, still drinking down my bottle.

I let out a small relaxed sigh of contentment as he picks up the end of the heavy bottle, and look up into his eyes, nodding as he asks me if that's better.  I giggle, whimpering and squirming as he tickles my tummy, gagging a little, and sputtering, spitting milk around the nipple of my bottle, and splashing it onto my bib, and highchair.  I think I see some of it get on Daddy, and the table.  I frown, unable to apologize while I'm drinking my bottle.  

I don't quite notice when I finish the bottle, and end up reflexively suckling, and gulping in a few mouthfuls of air.  I stop after a few gulps, but need Daddy to take away the bottle.  Once he does I rub my belly uncomfortably, it's noticeably bigger, and uncomfortable, bloated from the bulk formula, and the few gulps of air I took in.  I groan rubbing my belly uncomfortably, and fussing.

Daddy didn’t mean to tickle her too much. He wiped away the formula that his baby girl sprayed around with a paper towel, cooing, “Sorry, baby girl. Daddy shouldn’t tickle you while you’re having nummies, huh?” He wouldn’t punish her for laughing; he was the one who made her, after all. Even then, she was just so cute with her diapers, a giggly baby girl who he figured needed nothing more than to stay with Daddy. 

Daddy took away the bottle when she was all done, praising her. “Good girl, drinking it all up. Now you’ll be nice and full.” He told her, gently picking her up in his arms and rubbing her little distended tummy. She was fussy, so Daddy rocked her in his arms, stroking her back and giving it a few pats as he rested her over his shoulder. “Here we go, honey. Make burpies for Daddy, get that air out. It’ll hurt less that way, I promise.” 

It feels good when Daddy rubs my tummy, making it feel a little bit less upset, and uncomfortable.  I realize what he's trying to do when he puts me over his shoulder and starts patting my back firmly, and I blush hard.  In short order it works though, and I let out a long, loud burp.  I giggle, and squirm, but I do actually feel better, and so try to do it again, I try to help Daddy this time, and quickly another loud belch comes out of my mouth. 

I still feel a bit bloated, so I try again, and manage a small burp, this time though, some milk comes out too as spittup.  as soon as I realize what's happened, I let out a small quiet "Uh-oh!"  I still feel a tiny bit bloated, but don't dare to try to burp again, for fear of spitting up more, and making Daddy more mad.

Daddy sighed when she spit up on him. It felt disgusting, but he didn’t want to offend his baby girl by saying that. Instead, he simply told her, “Next time, I’m putting a towel on my shoulder before I burp you.” and wiped it up as though not much had happened. “It’s fine, just make sure that you don’t make a habit of it. Okay, baby girl?” He cooed, lifting her up under her armpits and carrying her into the living room. “But even though I know you didn’t mean it, I still need to punish you. Spitting up on Daddy, accident or not, is a very bad thing to do, princess.”

Daddy glanced at his pretty baby and asked, “Would my little princess like to have Daddy’s cock in her pussy now or would she rather be spanked first and fucked after?” What he didn’t tell her was that she wasn’t going to be coming during the aforementioned sex session, not if he could help it. 

"I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't mean to."  I say when Daddy tells me he's going to put down a towel on his shoulder.  "Yes Daddy!  I do my best to not do spitups on Daddy no more."  I say dutifully.  I get a bit scared when he says he needs to punish me.  "I sorry Daddy!  It was accident!  Promise!"

When he mentions a spanking I cover my bottom with my hands.  I hate being punished, even when it's supposed to be a "sexy, fun" punishment, and do my best to avoid spankings.  "No spanks pwease Daddy!  No spanks!"  I plead with him.  it feels strange that he's punishing me for something I couldn't help, rather than how defiant and naughty I had been when we woke up.  and I had been so determined to be a good girl after starting off the day so poorly.

Daddy sighed. "Okay, baby. I won't spank you this time, since you couldn't help it, but if you're defiant and naughty like you were this morning tomorrow, I am not going to be happy with you." He rubbed her back and picked her up a bit more, tickling her chin. "It's okay, sweetie; Daddy knows, you're just a baby and babies spit up on their daddies sometimes. I won't punish you today, but I was telling you so you'll be good. I wouldn't hurt my munchkin for being a baby, just don't be bad like you were this morning and Daddy will be very happy." The man told her, gently setting her down. "I didn't mean to scare you, sweetheart, I just wanted to let you know that something like you did this morning is a big no-no. Spitting up on Daddy is okay, because that's just you being a baby. Going potty in your diapies is okay, because you're just Daddy's baby girl, and you can't help it. Crying and talking like you are is okay. I won't punish you, I just wanted my baby to understand that Daddy can be serious sometimes. Okay?" 

He scooped her back up. "I won't punish you for something you can't help. That would be mean of Daddy, huh? Just wanted to make sure you still understood that I can do it, if you are bad. Just be good, like you are now, and I'll give you a treat later." Daddy kissed her cheek and carried her into the other room, setting her down in his lap and covering them both in a soft blanket. "I'm sorry, baby. I really didn't mean to make you feel like I was actually going to do it right now, I was just trying to be more..authoritative. Would you like that, my baby girl, or would you rather Daddy acts like he has been?"

I relax as Daddy tells me that he isn't going to spank me, giggling as he tickes me.  "Fank yew Daddy"  I say as he pick me up, hugging him.  I nod as he lays out some of our rules.  I nod as he tells me that he just wanted me to understand that he can be authoritative and serious sometimes.  "I unnerstan Daddy."  This was a conversation that we had had lots of times, usually as grownups, equals,  how authoritative and how much of a disciplinarian we wanted him to be.  I was feeling too little to try to have grown-up talk, so I decided to just have the conversation as a little.

I snuggle into Daddy when he pulls the blanket over us both.  "I like you as sweet nice Daddy when I bein' gud.  If I bein bad girl, then I needs be punished.  ...maybe if I not bein 'nough of a baby Daddy?  then I get punish.  Like... since I never not gon' be baby no more... I need t' use my diapies more... an maybe start forgettin to hold my peepees, so I'm wetting all the time, and don't know I wetted..."  I hesitate for a moment knowing I'll basically be asking to be punished sometimes if I add the next bit, since I hate doing poo poo in my diapers.  "...an maybe I should be forgettin how to hold my poo poos too..."

I pause for a bit to let my words have weight before changing topics.  "If Daddy wanna put his Daddy Stick in my princess parts though, he can do that whenever he wants... I likes it when Daddy plays grown-up games with our no-no parts.

Daddy’s heart melted when she thanked him and snuggled up closer to him. He loved her adorable, childish lisp and the way she snuggled up to him so tight when he put the blanket over them both. Her suggestions gave him some valuable input, and he listened very carefully as his baby girl replied to his questions. Her soft, lisping voice made him feel hard and he willed his boner to go away as she continued, saying she liked him as sweet, nice Daddy when she was good but if she was a bad girl, she’d have to be punished. The next thing made him even more excited; remembering that she was his precious baby forever and ever, that she’d never stop being his baby? It was euphoric. 

After his baby said that, Daddy thought he heard everything until she started talking about how she would like to forget how to hold in her poopies. This made him proud. His baby girl was finally starting to try accepting that part of herself, that going number two in her diapers wasn’t so terrible. “That’s right, baby. Daddy’s going to help you make sure you can’t hold in your pee-pees or poo-poos.” He cooed, stroking her hair once more.

However, the mention of her princess parts made him get hard as a rock. Daddy wanted to take her diaper off right here and start plowing into her, but he didn’t want his little princess getting hurt. “Alright, baby. Daddy is going to put his Daddy stick in your princess parts, but you can’t make cummies without asking first. Got that?” He wondered, setting her on her back in his bed after carrying her into the other room, rubbing a hand between her legs and against her diapered crotch. 

• Like 1

I nuzzle gently into Daddy's hand as he strokes my hair, feeling a shiver of excitement as he tells me that he's going to make sure I can't hold in my pee-pees, or poo-poos.  I feel my face flush, and my heart start to pound faster, as I press myself into him.  I love having a Daddy who's so much bigger and stronger than me,  When he really wants to, I can snuggle into him, and he can wrap himself around me, so that no matter where I turn, he's right there, completely surrounding me.

He picks me up easily, and I gasp, clinging to him, though I know he can easily carry me, and would never drop me.  I listen, getting more and more excited as he tells me exactly what he's about to do, and lays out the rules for what I'm not allowed to do "Yeth Daddy"  I lisp as he lays me back on the bed in the bedroom.    "I gots to ask you for permission in order to make cummies."  I say as I smile sweetly up at him.  I feel his hand race it's way up my thighs and between my legs to my diaper, and I shudder with pleasure.  I squirm on the bed as he presses my diaper into my crotch, closing my eyes and letting out a small sigh, knowing I'm about to have his hard cock deep inside of me.  I lay back submitting to his will, and letting him play with, and undress me at his own pace.

Daddy hadn’t been expecting his little baby to act this adorable; he knew she was cute, but this was even more so. He loved the way she shivered in delight and moved closer to him as he surrounded her on all sides, cradling her so she wouldn’t fall. That cute face of hers, all dimples and big, doe-like eyes, was sweet enough to make him melt. If he wanted to, he could completely envelope her with his entire body; that was how small she was compared to him. 

After his baby girl gasped and clung tight to him, he pat her back gently and carried her over to the bed. He hummed in satisfaction when Lillie lisped out just what he wanted to hear, sliding off her dress to better access her body. Daddy ran his hands up her stomach, up to her chest, and rubbed her breasts, giving one a squeeze that wasn’t hard enough to hurt. “Such a beautiful girl.” He crooned, opening up her diaper and letting it fall to the floor, rubbing lube all over her pussy so it’d be nice and easy to slide inside. “You’re perfect, baby.” Daddy whispered in her ear, sucking frantic little kisses her neck, chest, and then moving down to her pussy. “You want Daddy to put his stick inside you first, do you want a treat?” 

I smile widely as Daddy hums with satisfaction, laying me on the bed as he pats my back.  I lift my arms up, instinctively as he takes hold of the hem of my dress, and drags the fabric up my body.  The fabric is pulled up off my arms leaving me in just my diaper, my pendulous breasts resting on my bare chest.  I feel my nipples harden, as the room saps away the warmth boiling over from my flushed body.  I gasp as his hands drag their way up my exposed stomach, and then alight sensuously on my sensitive breasts.  I take in a gasping breath, and let it out as a shudder as my eyes flutter closed, and I squirm on the bed when he gives one of them a squeeze  I feel his palm drag ever so slightly over the tip of my nipple as his hand leaves my breast and goes to the tape of my diaper.  

From what seems like a thousand miles away I hear Daddy call me a beautiful girl, and I smile again, my cheeks, neck, and shoulders flushing red, as the compliment pours over me, flowing over my body like a hot spring.  the tell tale rip of my diaper being taken off reverberates through the room, and I feel the warm bubble of air and padding that had surrounded my pussy and crotch being flooded with the cooler air of the bedroom.  I can't see, but I swear that I'm so wet and hot down there, that steam is venting out from between my legs.  I feel the diaper being pulled out from under me and tossed aside, and I can't help but wonder how things will be once I'm truly unable to hold my pee-pees.  Will Daddy just let me wet all over him whenever we play grown-up games?  or perhaps he'll stop up my urethra somehow, with a catheter... or a urethral plug.  A plastic cap popping open drags me out of my thoughts and moments later I feel a cool slippery liquid falling on and inside my labia, sapping away more of the heat pouring out of my soaked pussy.

I open my eyes and see Daddy with a tube of lubricant in hand, pouring it in and on my pussy, then taking his hand and rubbing it in so it's spread all over.  The cool liquid makes me want to squirm, but I don't dare close my legs to Daddy, and his attentions.  Eventually I'm so wet that you could push sand paper in, and it would simply glide right in.  Daddy's making sure that nothing will stop him from pounding into me, hard, fast, and smooth.  He tells me I'm perfect, and I feel my heart skip a beat, the world stops for a second, and then I"m brought crashing back, gasping for breath, and feeling Daddy so close, to me, yet no where near close enough.  Suddenly he's all over me, kissing my neck, making my head toss left and right, but before I can comprehend it, he's kissing my chest, making my back arch, and my shoulders try to push down, through the mattress.  Down he continues, leaving a trail of kisses down over my sensitive belly.  

When he mentions putting his stick inside of me, it takes all of my will power to not cry out, and shout 'Yes!  Yes!  A thousand times YES!'  But instead he asks if I want a treat.  I can't help but wonder what exactly he means.  "A surprise?"  I wonder aloud  "What do you...?"  my vision gets blurry, and I feel my adult self slip away, and Little Lilly, takes over completely, a rush of excitement floods my body.  Daddy promised me a treat!  "Yeth Daddy!  I wanna tweat!  pleath giff me a tweat.  I wan a tweat befor yew stick you Daddy stick in mah pwincess pawts."  I coo up at him.

• Like 2