LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy Wants A Full Time Baby (Private for marxthebaby)

elfowl

Driving home during rush hour is the worst.  Being stuck in your car, barely moving a few feet every couple of seconds.  All the cars everywhere around you, and everybody's just so rude, and angry.  Dozens of horns honking even though it will do literally nothing to get anyone moving.  and all the wile I can feel my pantyhose covered foot pressed firmly on the plastic break slipping millimeter by millimeter.  I sigh.  That's another thing I hate.  Having to wear stupid business suits high heels and hose to work in an office with a bunch of ex-fratboys.  The jacket and skirt are so hot, and I just know that every other guy is ogling my legs hips and breasts every time I walk by.  The jerks could at least be a bit more subtle about it.  I hate having to work, but in this economy for a couple just starting out together, it wouldn't make sense for us to not both be working.

I sigh, and pick my foot up off the break, letting my car roll forwards the two feet that have been vacated in front of me before someone in the lane beside me tries to jump in front of me, and then putting on the break again.  At least it's the weekend, which means I get to spend the next afternoon and two days with Daddy, not having to care about anything at all.  A small grin spreads across my face.  He really is perfect for me, so gentle and caring.  I can feel the love and tenderness radiate out from him with every word he speaks.

My small daydream lets the time slip past me, and before I know it, I'm pulling into our driveway.  I blink, and then mentally chastise myself for letting my atention slip so badly while driving.  it's dangerous.  Still, I can't help but tremble with excitement, as I slip my heels back on, and step out of my car, grabbing my purse and walking to the front door.  I pull my keys out and unlock the door, before loudly announcing.  "Daddy!  I'm home!  I'm home!"

When his little girl came home, her Daddy had to smile. He had been waiting in anticipation for her to return, because the news he had for his girl was wonderful for both of them. Finally, he didn’t have to worry about anything anymore; he could just live a peaceful life with his pretty little princess and pamper her for a while. She was the best thing that had ever happened to him, and now they could both be much more carefree. 

The jubilant, familiar cry of “Daddy, I’m home!” made his heart race with excitement. He swept her up into his arms, giving her a hug. “Welcome home, my little girl! I bet you’re happy to have time to stay home with Daddy this weekend, huh? Well, I have a big surprise for you.” The man set her down with a tender smile, ruffling her hair and leading her by the hand to the couch. 

He took a breath, trying to compose himself though he was more excited than he’d ever been in his life. Beaming, he looked at his beautiful little girl and explained, “I just got quite a bit of money from my job, and it’s enough so I can retire early. It’s enough to get you and me anything we could ever want! I couldn’t believe it when I got the checks, but I made sure to cash them in right away.” 

Daddy grinned. “You know what that means? You don’t have to worry about anything anymore! I’ll never have to leave for work again, and you won’t, either. Doesn’t that sound great, sweetie?” 

I smile and giggle as Daddy sweeps me up into his arms and hugs me tightly, and hug him back as well.  "Yes Daddy!"  I agree happily.  "I'm so excited for this weekend, just you and me and no stupid boring grownup stuff!"  I look up at him with with a curious expression on my face.  "A surprise?"

I happily let him lead me into the living room, and sit down with him getting more and more excited with anticipation.  I listen carefully as he explains what just happened.  At first I'm confused.  "Wait... so you job just gave you a lot of money?  ...and it's actually enough for the two of us to live for the rest of our lives?"  by this point I'm incredulous.

My mind can't quite fully understand what you're telling me.  I sit there a little bit shell shocked for a moment, then break out into a huge grin, throwing myself around you and wrapping my arms around your neck in a big hug.  "Daddy!  That's amazing!  It'll just be the two of us forever and forever!  I don't gotta go back to work ever?!?" 

• Like 2

Daddy smiled when his little princess giggled, hugging him and declaring she was excited, too. He loved her cute laugh, the way she spoke so sweetly and childishly around him; it was adorable. The man felt-not for the first time-that he was incredibly lucky to have such a good little girl to take care of. 

Her incredulous stare and questions are answered with a wide grin, “That’s right, sweetie! My job gave me lots of money, and it’s so much that now we can live the rest of our lives without going back to work at all!” Daddy was obviously elated about this, because not only did neither of them have to work anymore, but now his little girl could stay with him every single day. He hoped she would feel the same. 

When Lilly threw herself on him and hugged him around his neck, giggling, he hugged her right back with a chuckle. “There’s Daddy’s happy girl! And yes; it’ll be just us, forever and ever, and you’ll never have to go back to work.” Daddy explained, kissing her forehead and tickling her tummy. 

I let myself start to regress, squealing and giggling as he tickles me, my arms and legs flailing wildly as he tickles.  Once he stops, I jump up onto his lap again, and bounce up and down excitedly, squealing in a sing song voice.  "Daddy n' Me!  Daddy n' Me!  Forever and ever and ever!"  Hugging you tightly.

Once I've calmed down a little I look up into your eyes, and smile.  "So what are we gonna do first Daddy?  We gonna play?  We gonna do some grown up games?  Or is that slilly cuz we're celebratin' me never havin t' be a grownup 'gain?  Ohh!  OOhhh!  We should get me dressed!  Right Daddy?  Right?  You wanna play dress up with your little baby girl, right?"

I'm so excited that I couldn't stay still to save my life

• Like 1

Daddy smiled fondly after his baby girl giggled and flailed around wildly as he tickled her body. She was always such a cutie when she got like this. When he stopped tickling her and Lily jumped into his lap, he chuckled, listening to her squeal happily and kissing her forehead when she gave him a big hug of gratitude. “That’s right, baby girl; it’ll just be you and Daddy, forever and ever.” 

When Lilly calmed down, looking into his eyes, Daddy smiled. He listened to what she had to say patiently, and replied, “Aw, of course I’ll play dress-up with my baby girl.” Daddy swooped her up into his arms and took her into the bathroom, tickling her a bit. He set her down and grabbed a couple of babyish outfits from their room.

“Okay, sweetheart, what do you want to dress up in?” 

I grin looking at the outfits Daddy picked out, each one more babyish than the last.  The big floofy princess dress seems so tempting, and I make small noises of moaning desire as i stare at it wistfully, but then I look at the shortalls, and t-shirt, perfect for playing in the play room, or going outside and getting dirty, with the drop flap in the rear, and small bits of sturdy lace to look cute, but still be able to stand up to playing.  But then there's the pink onesie, with lots of ruffles on the butt, and bits of lace trim, and the adorable unicorn applique on the chest and I can't help but think of how I'll look in that with the butt all puffed out with a diaper.

I look between the choices, making small uncertain noises, as I look from one choice to the other, not really able to decide, before I blurt out "That one Daddy!"  pointing at the onesie, and bouncing up and down a little.

Daddy smiled when his baby girl picked out the unicorn onesie; that looked adorable on his baby. Her little jump and happy smile made him chuckle, “Aw, of course. You’re a baby unicorn, aren’t you?” He didn’t expect an answer as he picked her up after setting down a soft changing mat on the floor, and set to work. “Daddy’s going to put you in a regular diaper until it’s your nap time, okay? After that, it’s nighttime diapers for my little unicorn.”

The man cooed, powdering her bottom and rubbing her princess parts up with baby oil and rash cream so she’d be all safe from irritation. He made sure to tape up the Care-bear covered diaper nice and snug so it was comfy, but not too loose that it’d fall off. With that, he put Lilly into the unicorn onesie she picked. His baby girl was adorable! “Aww, my baby girl looks so pretty. Who’s Daddy's pretty girl?” Daddy cooed, picking her up and giving her a gentle kiss on the head. 

I grin and nod enthusiastically, and cheer "I'm a unicorn!  I'm a unicorn!  I'm a unicorn!"  I happily nod as he tells me that he's gonna put me in a daytime diaper, then a nighttime diaper for my nap.  A nap isn't very usual, for me but it's not entirely unusual either, and makes sense for me, even though it's already pretty late, since we've both had a full day of work.  I decide to not fuss and go along with it for now.  Daddy might have something interesting planned for a "nap" and it makes sense for me as his baby girl anyways.

I lay back as Daddy begins to get me ready for my diaper, powdering me, and rubbing my princess parts with oil and cream.  I can't help but get a little bit excited as he rubs me down there, and I let out a small moan as I get excited.  I smile, and coo happily as the padding of the diaper is pulled over me though, and my groin is snugly packed into the soft thirsty padding of the Care-bear diaper.  I grin and pat the front of the diaper, feeling a solid *thwack* * thwack*  feeling the pats through the plastic shell and soft padding.  My grin grows even more once I do. 

Once I'm snugly taped into my diaper, I lift my arms up to help Daddy slip the onesie onto me, then lay back to let him lift up my hips and button the bottom closed.  I shiver with delight as Daddy calls me adorable and pretty, and then happily and excitedly croon "Me!  Me!  I'm Daddy's pretty girl!"  I close my eyes and shiver with delight once more as he kisses my forehead, then reach up to kiss his cheek.  "Love my Daddy!"

Daddy does have something interesting planned for a “nap”; he’s gotten a nighttime bottle full of laxatives she can drink while she’s sleepy so his cutie-pie makes big stinkies in her diaper just for him. They might even help his baby lose her bowel control, once he feeds her enough of them on a daily basis. He just smiled indulgently when his baby girl cheered that she was a unicorn, happily nodding after he said he’d be putting her cute bottom into a daytime diaper until her nap time. Daddy taped her into it just right and kissed her cheek. 

Daddy liked hearing Lilly moan after his hands touched her princess parts, and listening to her coo happily after he finished diapering her. “Good girl, now you won’t make wee-wees on the floor. Such a good baby girl for Daddy, being so patient.” He cooed, praising her with a genuinely kind smile. The man liked seeing his girl pat herself on her Care-bear diaper, making it thwack against her skin; it was actually pretty cute. 

After Lilly allowed Daddy to dress her up, slipping the onesie over her and buttoning the bottom, Daddy saw her shiver in delight. Such a good baby he has. “Daddy loves you too, princess.” He replied, picking her up and nuzzling her cheek. “Does Daddy’s baby girl want a bottle before she goes down for her nap?” 

I nod happily, as Daddy asks if I want a bottle.  "Yes please Daddy!  Baby wanna baba before nap nap!"  I squirm excitedly for a moment, then frown and look up at Daddy with a bit of concern.  "I don't gotta go nap nap now Daddy, do I?  I wanna play Daddy!"  I look up at him with big puppy dog eyes.

Daddy was going to speak out, but gave in; he just couldn’t resist his baby girl’s puppy-dog eyes! Sighing, he smiled and nodded his head. “Just for today, okay, baby girl? I’ll let you stay up past your bedtime and play with Daddy.” The man indulged her just this once, but he would have to give her that bottle later. “But you can’t stay up too late, or my baby unicorn could be all cranky. We don’t want that!” 

I let out a cheer, and jump onto Daddy, clinging to him, and giggling, chanting in a sing song voice "Cranky unicorn!  Cranky unicorn!  Cranky princess unicorn!"  i go on for a little while, then exclaim  "Let's play Daddy!  what are we gonna play?!?"

“Oh, I don’t know, baby.” Daddy cooed, a mischievous smile on his face. “Do you think the tickle monster can come out to play?” He wondered, chuckling a bit to himself and wiggling his fingers. 

• 2 weeks later...

"The tickle monster!!!!"  I exclaim, looking around worriedly.  I spot Daddy's wiggling fingers slowly creeping towards me, and leap off of him, backing away as fast as I can, squealing "Nooooooooo  da tickle monsta got Daddy!"

Daddy laughed, scurrying after her; she really did run pretty fast, already squealing about the scary tickle monster. “The tickle monster’s gonna get you! He likes ticking baby girls the most!” He warned his baby girl with a mischievous smile, wiggling his fingers again. 

When Daddy starts chasing me, I turn around and dash away, running as fast as I can.  "Noooooooooo!"  I squeal, as I run away.  "No tickles Daddy!  No tickles!"  I'm giggling as I run and squeal, dodging around furniture and corners as best as I can, but not really watching where I'm going too much.

Daddy laughed and hurried after his baby girl. She kept squealing and giggling so cutely, dodging furniture and running around as best she could. Daddy leaned over, and kept going, “I’m gonna tickle you! I’m coming to tickle a cute little girl! The tickle monster loooves cute little baby girls!” 

Daddy quickly grabbed his hurt baby girl. “Oh no. Sweetheart, are you okay? I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you’d hit the wall!” He sounded incredibly remorseful and scared, picking her up in his arms and checking her head to see if it was serious. 

There's a light bruise on my forehead, but I'm otherwise fine.  "Owwwwww."  I moan.  I reach up and rub my head, wincing at my own touch, but still trying to rub the pain away.  I look up at Daddy with a sheepish grin as he picks me up.  "Got a bit carried away, didn't we?  You know how much I hate tickles."  I say teasingly sticking my tongue out at him.  "Ugh, that really knocked it out of me.  I think I need a little adult time as a break."

Daddy wasn’t about to let that slide, however. “You could’ve hurt yourself much worse than that.” He muttered, sounding very worried about her. When his little girl touched her hurt head and said it took the wind out of her, he glanced at the large bruise on her forehead, brows furrowing with concern. Daddy did want to pamper her a little, but she wanted adult time for now. “Let’s have a little adult time, but tell me if you need ice for your bump or something, okay?” He wondered, giving her a kiss. 

I roll my eyes, and nod.  "Yes I could have, but you were chasing me mister."  I say as I lay in his arms.  "Actually, some ice would be really nice sweetie." I relent, kissing back happily.  "I think I'm gonna watch some TV on the couch, you wanna, carry me there, or put me down?"  I ask, teasingly.  

Normally I'd be all over him, making a big show of being hurt, and bawling my eyes out, trying to milk "Daddy's Little Princess being hurt"  for all the cuddles and smooches, and Daddy attention it was worth.  For some reason though, the thought of it being "Daddy and Baby forever"  made me want to pace myself, and if I was honest with myself, a bit scared.  Would we get rid of my adult clothes, what would we do all day, would this mean diapers all the time?  Hundreds of questions swirl through my head, but I feel reluctant to ask them, just in case I don't like the answer.

Daddy was actually disappointed. He wanted his baby girl to cry and make a big show of needing her Daddy to kiss her boo-boo better. Daddy had wanted to pamper his baby girl more, and she wasn’t giving him the opportunity to anymore. Usually she would; was something wrong? 

However, he did put her down and smile, not wanting his baby to get suspicious. “Sorry, I just got used to carrying you everywhere. I’ll get the ice, honey.” He kissed her on the lips and then went to the kitchen. While he did get the ice pack, he also got something else: beer for both of them in two glasses. He mixed a diuretic and a laxative into hers, tasteless and not visible. Hopefully they’d do their jobs. 

I kiss Daddy back, and frown a little, even though he's smiling, I can tell he wanted to baby me, and even just not getting to carry me is disappointing.  With how much he does for me, it's easy to forget how much he enjoys his role in all this.  He wants to baby me, and make a fuss over me, just as much as I want to be babied, and fussed over.  I feel a little guilty about teasing him for carrying me, and even a little guilty for asking for adult time.

I shake my head, it's ridiculous for me to feel guilty about that, I am and adult after all.  "Sorry, I did mean that as a choice.  You can carry me if you want."  I try to tell him.  "It's just... I guess everything all caught up to me at once, and I just kinda realized what all of this is going to mean... and... well... it's a little scary..."