LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demotion[Private w/ elfowl]

marxthebaby

Billy(Millie now, he had to remind himself, sissy baby Millie) nodded, sniffling when Daddy told him he wasn’t a big girl. “Yes, Daddy; ‘m jus’ a baby giwl. I used big-giwl wowds an’ I was naughty.” He confessed, bottom stinging and bright red. The baby sissy whined and shivered as Daddy told him he’d have to count out all the next spanks, all thirty of them, and say sorry to Daddy at the end of each for running his mouth. “But Daddy, that’s no fair! I already-“

Before he could finish his sentence, he was spanked hard on him already aching butt. He grit his teeth like a good sissy baby and bore it, yelling out, “One, I’m sorry Daddy!” and so on with every blow. Slowly, Daddy got faster and faster, paddling his bottom mercilessly. It didn’t hurt too much on its own, but on top of every other spank it stung and he couldn’t stop crying. Wailing, the sissy sniffled and barely managed to choke out each word by the end of the spanking, bottom cherry red. “Daddy! I’m sorry for being naughty, please, I’ll be a good sissy baby girl! I’ll even wear dresses for you and I’ll use my diapies and do anything Daddy wants!” 

I hold Millie on my lap, and gently rub her bottom as she cries, and tells me that she'll be a good sissy.  "I'm very glad to hear that Baby Girl.  but you were already going to do all of those things without Daddy spanking you.  Do you know why?"  I lift Millie off of my lap, and lay her against my chest, sitting her sore bottom on my lap, and leaning her back so that I'm whispering in her ear.  "Because that's exactly what you want... isn't it My Little Sissy Baby?  If I left you alone in a room with a big poofy dress, and a thick pink diaper, you'd put them on all on your own wouldn't you?  And you'd probably go pee pee in them too."

I wait for Millie's response, and then growl.  "Now then Sissy, Is it time for us to have a grown up conversation, or do you need Daddy's big cock in your Sissy pussy too bad right now?"

Millie nodded, squirming a bit. “I..I would, Daddy. I’d wear a dress and big, pink diapers jus’ like any sissy baby, then make pee-pees.” He admitted, face going beet red. With that, baby Millie blushed deeper, especially after his Daddy asked if it was time for them to have a grown-up conversation or if he needed Daddy’s big cock in his pussy too bad right now. “Want Daddy’s cock now! My thingy feels funny, Daddy, an’ I want you..I want your cum inside me. Want you to fill me up nice and full of it, like I said b’fore. Please?” 

He begged, grinding his red ass up against the larger man’s groin, his cock clearly erect between his legs, “Pretty please? Then we can have a grown-up talk, an’ Daddy can let me wear a dress. I’ll be a good sissy! You can do anything you want to me, just let me have your cum inside!” 

A wolfish grin is plastered to my face as Millie admits all of her sissy desires.  I nod and coyly coo down to Millie.  "Don't fuss Sweetheart, Daddy wants to shove his big cock deep into you boi pussy and blast his cum deep inside your bowels too.  Daddy's cock has been throbbing hard for his little Sissy Girl the whole time he's been punishing her naughty bottom, but Daddy dosen't want to hurt his little Sissy girl.  Have you ever had a cock in your little Sissy Cunny before Millie?  or does Daddy need to stretch you out so he doesn't break your asshole when he shoves his big, thick, meaty cock deep inside of you?

I pick Millie up, and hold her tight to my chest, as I walk back into the nursery, both of my arms wrapped around her waist and chest, my thighs bumping into her butt with each step, letting her feel my bulge rubbing into her ass crack.  I walk to the changing table, and reach into a cabinet pulling out a large bottle of anal lube.

Millie blushed and shook her head when Daddy asked if she’d had a cock in her little sissy cunny. “No, Daddy; I’ve never had a big-boy wee-wee inside my sissy cunny. Can you pwease stwetch me out fow youw wee-wee?” She remembered vividly how she’d been punished just moments before for calling Daddy’s penis a cock, and didn’t intend to have that happen again.

Millie smiled happily when she was picked up and carried into the nursery, where Daddy set her down on the changing table. Naked as the day she was born, baby Millie spread her legs like a good sissy for her Daddy. She shivered in anticipation at the sight of Daddy’s erection, imagining that large cock plowing into her sissy cunt and filling her up. 

"I'll do just that Sweetie."  I say with a grin.  I pick up the bottle of lube, and uncap it, then flip it over and pour a generous amount onto Millie's bottom hole.  I then pour a healthy amount onto my index finger, and start teasing her hole.  I press my finger in, and begin to swirl it around, then pour lube on the rim of Millie's anus and push it in with my finger, making sure there's plenty of lube all over her bottom hole, and deep inside of her.

Once I feel her muscles relax somewhat, I press another finger inside, pouring more lube all over it,, then easing it in.  once I have two fingers inside I start making a scissoring motion with my fingers, pressing on Millie's already stretched bottom muscles to relax, and open further.  I keep pouring lube all over Millie's hole, and once there's space between my fingers  I pour lube inside of her hole.  Before long I add a third finger, and stretch Millie even more, swirling my fingers around inside, and spreading them as wide as I can to make Millie's hole open up more and more.

"There we go.  That's a good Sissy.  Letting Daddy open up your hole so he can put his big cock deep inside you where it belongs.  Are you ready for Daddy to fuck you Millie?  To claim ownershp over your pathetic little Sissy body?  Are you ready to feel Daddy's precious seed deep inside your bowels?  hrmmm?"

Millie moaned a little already when she felt Daddy’s finger teasing her hole. The lube cold and slick over her rim, fingers scissoring in and out, made the sissy baby shiver and moan louder, loving every second. He was stretching her asshole so much, making a big hole for what was bound to be just as large a cock as she dreamed. “My cunny feels so hot.” She murmured, especially when he put a third finger in and swirled them around her warm, loose hole. Now that the muscles were relaxed and stretched so much, she suspected just about anything could go up there without any resistance. 

When Daddy asked if she wanted him to pump her bowels full of his seed, to fuck her and take ownership of her pathetic sissy body, Millie nodded eagerly, moaning after he scissored his fingers into her hole. She even moved herself back over them, eager for more stimulation. “Yes, Daddy! I want Daddy’s seed inside me!” She would usually be a bit more of a tease, but right now she was so horny she couldn’t think of anything but Daddy’s gigantic cock. “I’ll let Daddy put his thing in my cunny an’ claim me as all his! I’ll be only yours, Daddy, I pwomise!”

A devious grin spread over her face as she panted and worked her tight sissy-cunt over his fingers. “I’ll ride on it like a horsey, too, if you want. I’ll go boing-boing!” She demonstrated, rocking herself back and forth over the digits scissoring her apart, driving them in deeper. “Please, Daddy? I wanna ride you real bad!” 

I grin as I listen to Millie's moaning and coersion.  "If that's what you want Baby, then that's exactly what you'll get sweetheart.  I say, as I put one hand firmly on Millie's back, pressing her down into the changing table, as I pour lube on my hard, throbbing cock.  I keep her pressed down, as I line my cock up with her now gaping hole, then with one hard thrust, I burry myself inside of her, grunting loudly.

I let out a long moan as I pause to let her hole adjust to having my dick inside of it.  "Oh honey... you're so tight."  I moan.  I move my hands to Millie's sides, and firmly grip her hips, then slowly pull myself back out till just the tip of my cock is penetrating her ass, and coo.  "Does my sissy baby like having her Daddy's cock in her pussy?"  As soon as she gives her answer, I pull her back into me as I thrust hard, pounding my hips into her butt.  I then pull out slowly, savoring her virgin anus dragging along my cock, before thrusting into her again.

I keep it up, pulling out slowly, and thrusting into her hard.  Slowly I increase the pace, my grunting thrusts coming closer and closer together, as I pound in harder and faster.

Millie cried out, shivering happily when Daddy told her how tight she was, the ring of muscle deep inside contracting as he fucked her virgin hole. When he dragged his large cock out of her hole until just the tip was prodding her stretched  but still tight insides, and asked if she liked having Daddy’s cock inside her, Millie nodded eagerly. “Yes! You’re my first, Daddy, and you feel so good!” 

After he grabbed her hips and thrust deeper, yanking her over his cock, she cried out in equal parts ecstasy and surprise. He was pounding his hips into her smooth, pink bottom, so hard she thought he’d split her in half. God, it was amazing; Millie never knew sex could be so wonderful. Every time his cock caught on her walls was enough to made her shudder in ecstasy. “Daddy, please.” She begged, shivering and working herself over his cock, “I want your seed! I pwomise I won’t spill any!” 

I continue pounding into Millie as she tells me I'm her first.  "I could tell that immediately Baby."  I tell her between grunts.  I continue to pound into her hard and fast, feeling her sphincter beginning to heat up from the friction despite the copious amounts of lube I used.  I begin to pant with effort as my cock throbs, my balls beginning to contract, as I near climax.

Finally with an exclamation that sounds more like a roar, i pull Millie hard into my pelvis, hilting my cock deep inside of her, and begin to pump my thick, sticky seed deep into her bowels.  I hold her against me, as my balls pump huge spurts of cum up into her intestines.  I shudder with each spurt, feeling my cock twitch inside of Millie's warm, velvety anus.  finally with a groan, I pump my last spurt inside of her, and start to catch my breath.

I simply hold my sissy against me for a while, but once I get my breath back, I tell her "Now Millie, I want you to clench your asshole tight around Daddy's cock.  Then he's going to pull out of you.  if you spill a single drop, Daddy's going to give you a spanking that will make your punishment seem tame.  I wait for her to respond, and then begin pulling my cock out of her slowly, trying to help her obey my commands.

Millie shuddered, panting as Daddy pounded into her anus, making her insides heat up from the friction of his huge cock inside her. Whining, she let him pump into her body harder and faster, listening to him panting with effort. She moaned loudly when Daddy roared, pulling her hips hard and jerking into her warm, smooth anus, spurting cum deep inside. 

Her own cock dripping, Millie lay against Daddy, shivering and panting. She looked debauched, her blond hair messy and eyes wide with arousal, her own cum dribbling down her thighs. Millie clenched her stretched asshole nice and tight when Daddy said to, afraid to spill even a drop. When he pulled out, she thankfully didn’t spill any of it, keeping herself clenched tight the whole time even after he fully left her cunt. “Th-thank you for filling me, Daddy...” Millie murmured, tired out from all that activity. 

I gently stroke Millie's back  "Such a good girl holding in All of Daddy's cummies.  You're welcome for filling you up Sweetheart.  Now, do you want Daddy to put you in a pretty dress along with your diapers, or just leave you in your diaper by itself.  You'll only be able to wear it while Daddy feeds you your bottle, because after that Daddy has to put you in dress up clothes, so you can pretend to be a big strong man at the reading of the will."

Millie perked up, blushing a little. “I wanna weaw my diapies an’ a dwess while Daddy feeds me, pwease.” She admitted, shifting on her naked bottom and still holding in Daddy’s cummies so he wouldn’t be upset. Millie nodded after he told her she’d have to play dress-up and pretend to be a big, strong man at the reading of the will. Did this mean she’d be a little sissy baby full-time, 24/7? She didn’t quite know how she felt about that yet. 

The sissy yawned, rubbing her eyes. It did arouse her, being cooed at and spoken to like she was still just a little baby. Millie reached for Daddy, making grabby-hands at him. “Uppies?” 

(I’m looking forward to the play date... I hope they like cute little Millie.)

I grin, and pick Millie up, when she asks for it, "Of course you can have uppies baby,"  I coo, and simply hold her for a moment.  After five minutes I lay her back down on the changing table.  "Okay now, lets get you in a diaper so you don't dribble all over the place.  Daddy's surprised you haven't wet all over yourself already being out of a diaper so long."  I pull out a thick pink diaper and spread it out, then lift Millie up by the ankles and put the diaper under her butt,  I then take out some diaper cream and spread it all over her bottom, and between her legs, and the front of her pelvis.  I lift up her little penis and make sure it's fully covered, pulling back her foreskin to spread the cream on the head of her cock.  "Gotta make sure my little sissy's clitty doesn't get an ouchie from sitting in her pee pees."  I coo.

After the cream I apply a healthy amount of powder, being just as thorough putting it on.  I don't use too much, as I don't want to humiliate Billy at the reading. Finally I push Millie's thighs apart and pull up the front of the diaper between her legs, taping it securely on both sides.  "There we go!  That will keep Millie's dress and her make-believe clothes safe from any leaks."

I pick her up and set her on my hip as I walk to the walk-in closet.  I flick on the light, and let Millie see the large selection of adult baby clothes I have, mostly girl things, with pink and white shortalls, onesies in every color of the rainbow, cutesey t-shirts, and a lot of sleepers, but there are some boy clothes as well, in their own section, but both of these sets are small compared to the huge selection of pink dresses hanging in the back of the closet.  A couple of bondage items are laying around, both from belonging in here for storage, and from me hastily putting them away last night, but I step over these as I carry Millie back to the selection of dresses.  "Here we go Sweetheart.  Why don't you pick out which one you want Daddy to put you in for your feeding, and why don't you tell Daddy what you like about it.  I want you to tell Daddy all about it, so be descriptive.".  I say with a wide grin.

Millie lay back, letting Daddy get out a nice, big pink diaper. She cooed happily as he spread it underneath her and put baby powder on her bottom, shivering when Daddy paid special attention to her cock, pulling the foreskin back. Millie whined softly and shivered in delight once he finished diapering her up. 

Naturally when Daddy carries her over and tells her to pick a dress, his baby sissy picked out the frilliest, poofiest dress of the lot, bright pink and lacy with big puffy sleeves, not nearly long enough to cover her diapies. It would actually accentuate them more, make them look bigger and poofier by comparison. “That one, Daddy. It’s pwetty. I..I wike how poofy it is an’ it looks soft an’ cozy. The fwills awe pwetty an’...an’ I wike that it won’t covew my diapies.” Millie admitted the last part in a soft voice, blushing deeply. “I want you t’ show off how pwetty I wook wike this, Daddy, an’ it’ll let evwyone see my diapies an’ how big they are.” 

I grin, as I pay special attention to Millie's cock, "Hrmmm, if this gets you so excited maybe I need to lock your little clittie in a cage so it doesn't get you so distracted, and get all hard, and naughty, the next time you come over."

I smile more as She picks out her dress.  "It is very poofy isn't it?  Perfect for a sissy baby like you.  You like your diapers being shown off, huh?  We'll definately have to show off your diapers so everyone knows exactly how much of a sissy you are Millie."

I put Millie down, and take the dress of its hanger.  "Alright Sweetie,  Arms up!"  I say as i slip the dress down over her head and arms.  "Oh!  You look absolutely prescious."  I pick her back up and put her on my hip, carrying her to a mirror to see herself.  

Millie blushed when Daddy crooned at her, saying they’d have to show off her diapers so everybody knew what a sissy she was. She imagined being all diapered up and pretty in front of other people and shivered. The sissy lifted her arms and let Daddy pull the dress over her body. It really was cute. The sleeves were long, though puffy, and the front had a big red heart on it. 

She smiled, blushing when she saw that it didn’t cover her diaper at all. “I-I do like having my didis shown off, Daddy.” Millie murmured, face beet red. Daddy held her up so she could look at herself in the mirror, and Mille saw nothing there but a big sissy baby with pouty lips, long lashes, long wavy blond hair, and a pretty dress. When Daddy cooed that she looked absolutely precious, Millie blushes deeper than ever. “Thank you, Daddy. I like it a lot.” Her thick, big diaper was large enough to make her waddle a little, but not enough to be too noticeable. The dress was what cinched it though, making it look even larger. 

The baby girl pointed to Daddy and reached out. “Can I have my bottle? Pwease?” 

"You do huh?"  I ask when Millie says she likes having her diapers shown off.  "Do you want to go for a walk in the park sometime and let everyone see your pretty dress and the bi thick diaper a sissy baby like you needs underneath sometime then?"  I say, tickling her ribs, mostly teasing, but also wondering somewhat genuinely.  All of the girls I had played with previously had wanted to keep thing private, and that was usually my inclination as well, but with the way Millie was throwing herself into everything with complete abandon, it made me wonder just how deep her fantasies went.

"You're quite welcome sweetheart, Daddy likes seeing his special little girl in her big thick dipies knowing that Daddy was the one who put them there, and that they're not coming off until Daddy says so."  I say, patting her bottom lard enough to make some audible smacks.  I chuckle and carry Millie into the kitchen when she asks for her bottle.  "Of course baby, Daddy will get you a bottle.  Little sissies need to drink lots to make sure they even have a chance of growing up big and strong one day.  Not that it's very likely for a sissy like you."

I keep holding Millie on my hip with her legs wrapped around me, and her thick diaper grinding into the side of my pelvis as I get out a fresh 1 liter bottle, and fill it with bulk formula, and then a lot of water to mix it with, filling the bottle to the top.  I screw on the adult sized rubber nipple, then pop it into the microwave, and warm it up, bouncing Millie on my hip as the bottle spins and warms.  Once it's ready, I pull it out and carry it and Millie to a big black leather armchair.  I lay Millie across my lap, learning her head back, and then rub the nipple of the bottle against her lips.  "Here we go.  Drink for Daddy."  I know that she'll only just be starting to get hungry from her last bottle, and that drinking all of this one will leave her feeling bloated and heavy, but I know that if she doesn't drink it all she'll just end up winy and cranky as she has a blood sugar crash in two hours.

Millie perked up at the mention of getting shown off, blushing slightly. She nodded eagerly after Daddy mentioned parading her around with a nice pretty dress and her diapies on display, giggling after he tickled her sides, “Mm-hm. I want evewyone to know I’m Daddy’s sissy baby.” For Millie, part of the thrill she got from this so far was from the possibility(however slight) that she would be exposed. That Daddy would carry her out in her diapers and bright pink dress and let everyone see what a baby she really was. The thought made Millie shiver in delight. 

When Daddy gave her padded bottom a few smacks, making her smile, and then continued speaking, she nodded. “Mm-hm! I like them too! They’re cozy.” That they were; much to Millie’s surprise, she was already starting to enjoy the diapers. They were nice and soft, cushy against her bottom. She watched Daddy make her formula, giggling as he bounced her up and down on his hip. When her bottle was ready, Millie reaches for it, a little hungry. She let him carry her to the chair, giggling happily when he set her in his lap with her head against an arm of the chair. Millie drank like a good baby, grabbing the baba with both hands as she finished it up. 

I smile as Millie croons her contentment with diapers.  I smile helping her drink down her bottle.  "Wow Baby, you must really like your Baba, you drank that down very fast."  I put her over my shoulder, and begin patting her on the back, trying to help with the bloating that the formula usually causes.  After I burp her, I pull her back down into my lap.  "Alright Baby.  It's time to play dress up, and pretend to be a big grown up man, okay?"

I stand up and carry her back to the nursery, then back into the closet.  I set her down.  "Arms up Sweetie!"  I grab the hem of her dress, and pull it up and off, pulling out a hanger, and hanging it up.  "Alright, time for dress up clothes."  I go and grab her suit, and bring out the pants, holding the waist band.  "Step in Baby."  I tell her, as I hold the pants open, leaving her in her diaper.

Millie hummed in response, resting her cheek against his neck when she was placed over his shoulder and her back was pat. She burped, blushing a little, and nodded when Daddy said it was time to play dress-up and pretend to be a big, grown-up man. Baby Millie stepped into her dress-up pants, diaper crinkling noisily. 

The sissy baby felt unusual in her big-boy clothes. Normally she felt somewhat comfy in them, but as she lifted her arms for Daddy to dress her up, Millie realized they felt kinda itchy and a bit tight on her. She adjusted them so they wouldn’t feel as itchy against her body, but the pants were tight despite her efforts to loosen them up. She made sure the suit was on before turning, the bulge of her diaper clearly visible. “I did it, Daddy! All dwessed.” The sissy declared, diaper crinkling as she straightened out the suit. 

I grin happily at Millie.  Her diaper is obvious form how it fills out the crotch butt and hips of her pants, while leaving her legs far too loose for it to have been tailored for her underwear.  "Such a good girl!"  I praise, then pretend to have caught myself.  "Oops,  Such a big strong independent man."  I say almost mockingly, then pull Millie in close and kiss her forehead, whispering.  "We both know that's not true huh?"  I start tickling under her armpits,  "Is it?  Huh?  Huh?"  I keep tickling till Millie is a squirming ball of giggles, then stop for a moment.

after a few seconds, and when Millie definitely hasn't calmed down yet, I pick her up tossing her into the air before pulling her to my side so she lands on my hips her diapered crotch pressing hard against my hip bone.  "Let's get going Baby!"  I carry her to my SUV, then pull out a giant car seat.  I quickly get it installed in the back, then strap Millie in with the seven point harness built into the car seat, then go an extra step and secure her wrists to the inner sides of the seat with two Velcro straps.  "There we are!  Snug as a bug in a hug, aren't you little one?"  once I've got Millie secure I climb into the front and start the car.

I smile as Bill, still using his Millie voice asks me why he's tied up and still wearing his diaper.  "Oh Sweetheart, you don't have to wear a diaper under your big boy clothes.  But Daddy thought you would like to ride in your special baby seat to keep you all safe, and wear a diaper under your clothes as long as you can, since who knows when you and Daddy will get to play again.  Daddy just wanted to let you be his precious little baby girl riiiiiight up until you really have to pretend to be a grown up boy."

"Daddy won't be mad if you get out of your car seat, and once you're out of it you can take off your diaper whenever you want."  I tell Bill, knowing it will be all but impossible for him to get free of the baby restraints, and wrist cuffs.  "Once we get to the lawyer's office, and you're out of your seat. you can take your diaper off in the car, or you can go in and go to the bathroom to take it off,  ooooooooor you can just leave it on for as long as you want."

I continue driving for a while, slowing down a little to give Bill a bit longer to struggle in the car seat if he wants to.  When we arrive at the office, I get out and circle around to Bill's side,  I undo all of the straps, but leave him to get out by himself.  I look him over, and note that his diaper isn't noticeable unless you look closely, or know what to look for.

Bill didn’t struggle, instead lying back in the seat, letting his diaper crinkle and hug his privates, liking how the strap going over his groin and crotch pressed against the front of the diaper into his cock every time they went over a bump. He blushed when Daddy said he thought he’d like wearing the diaper under his big-boy clothes as long as he could, and nodded a bit, confirming that fact. The man stared incredulously at Daddy after being told he could get out whenever he wanted; he really couldn’t, not when he was strapped in so securely, but he didn’t point that out. 

As Daddy stopped the car and undid the straps, leaving him to get out by himself, he felt almost disappointed. He’d wanted Daddy to carry him. Pouting a little, he climbed out and-probably to the surprise of poor Daddy-adjusted his pants, tightening the belt so it would be a touch more obvious what was hiding underneath. It made his cock hard, thinking of people seeing him like this.

Would they mock him? Would Daddy call him a dirty little baby, for getting off while wearing this? The man grinned; he’d love getting punished that way, just as he’d secretly relished in the spanking and scoldings he’d gotten before. He smirked up at Daddy. “I’ll be quick.” Hopefully, Daddy would know something was up when his baby hurried into the bathroom, slipping into a stall and locking it, rolling his pants down to expose his diaper. Was he really going to do this, here of all places? Where someone could hear? 

Damn right, he was, and Daddy couldn’t stop him. 

Bill slid a hand over the diaper’s front and gave himself a massage through its poofy surface, not even trying to stifle his cute little moans. He bucked into his own hand, rubbing his bulge harder and eventually climaxing inside the diaper, whining out between moans, “D-Daddy. Please-push down harder, make me wet, please. Let me cum, please, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy-“ Panting, face bright red with exertion and eyes big with arousal, he slumped back against the wall. Cum pooled in his diaper, not leaking yet but pretty damn close. He felt wonderful and disgusting all at the same time. As he left the bathroom, pants up and secured over the now “wet” diaper, he was grinning like he’d just had the best time of his damn life.

He sure as hell hoped Daddy heard. 

I'm very surprised when Bill tightens his belt around his waist, making his diaper bulge through his pants more.  I had always tried to be discrete about my play practices especially in public, and the baby girls I played with liked it that way too.  Bill seemed to be an exhibitionist though.  I decide to keep my distance, and see how things play out, letting Bill do as he pleases.  

I walk inside and notice Bill go into the bathroom.  This strikes me as even stranger.  Perhaps, he wanted to show off his diapers, but then lost his nerve and decided to take them off.  I mill about and see several people here for the reading of the will.  Bill's mother of course, and a fair number of Executives from the company, as well as some of Bill's uncles, aunts and cousins.  There are a fair number of people I don't recognize.  I can only presume that they're, more distant relatives, hopefuls that their multi-millionaire relative remembered them fondly in death.

As I'm looking around the room, at the people waiting for Bill's father to arrive, I hear a strange, faint moaning noise.  It takes me a while to realize that it's coming from the bathroom.  I go to investigate, walking around the corner, and then opening the door to the bathroom.  As soon as i do the moaning becomes much louder.  I quickly step inside, and shut the door.    The voice is clearly bill's, and it's quite obvious that he's fantasizing about me, and humping his diaper.  I find myself being both pleased and concerned.  Bill ... Millie in fact, will definitely want to come play with Daddy again.  On the other hand, he's almost certainly about to make a complete ass of himself, and possibly out us both in front of the entire company.  I sigh  I can't afford to take a gamble, but I know what I can do.

"Millie." I say quietly, but deeply and powerfully enough that I'm sure she heard me.  "You're playing on your own time, so Daddy won't punish you.  If you want to walk out there in just your diaper and show off to your family and the company just how much of a sissy baby you are, I can't stop you, but if you involve me in your outing in any way, shape, or form, you will never get to play with Daddy again.  Do you understand?

I don't bother waiting for a response, but instead open the door again, and walk back out going to re-join the other people for the reading.