LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demotion[Private w/ elfowl]

marxthebaby

William Montgomery-or “Bill”, as he practically insisted everyone call him-seemed to believe he was meant to be in charge. He was a brat, who tended to behave as though he already owned the business, refusing to defer to anyone regardless of how experienced they were. If something didn’t go his way, his subordinates would have to back up and cover their ears as he started another one of his infamous “rants”, yelling and making demands at the top of his voice. 

Today was no different. He came in with his usual attire-a black suit jacket and slacks, white dress shirt underneath, a red tie-and sat at his desk. If someone dared to mess up-a poor young lady spilled his coffee the millionth time he asked her to bring it to him, a man filed something incorrectly, and god forbid you don’t call him “sir”-his face would flush a deep, angry red and he’d stamp his foot on the carpet. He’d open his mouth, and then the yelling would start and everyone in the office would need to cover their ears. 

This was how things were done; Bill made demands, and people gave in to them as soon as he started to raise his voice. It was only natural that they do this, he figured; only natural that his ranting and yelling get through to his weak subordinates. It was proof he was in charge, and the fact that they couldn’t do a damn thing about it was all too amazing, a rush of power that had him acting arrogant.

The man was completely unaware that, on this day, everything would change. His father had died several days prior, and while he had been pretty broken-up about it, he was mostly excited. He’d finally get his spot in the company, finally get to prove his worth to the man who’d always insisted he wouldn’t be good enough to get the spot. When someone knocked on his door, he muttered something under his breath and called out, “Come in!” in an annoyed tone, slumping in his chair as he was want to do. 

I enter William's office after his annoyed invitation.  I expect to see him hard at work, or wracked with grief from already having heard the news.  Instead I find the man... boy really, slumped lazily in his chair, glaring at me as I walk in.  I've heard many things about William, it's hard to not hear both William and about him.  His frequent, and overly dramatic fits when the slightest thing goes wrong and he can find some way to blame someone else.  The only thing he seems to lack more than patience is maturity, and his manner of dress seems to support that, a wrinkled ill fitting shirt with a loosely tied tie that makes him look more like the's been out for a night of drinking rather than ready to do business.  

He's the complete opposite of me.  as I stride in, my neatly trimmed beard is already fading towards grey, while my finely pressed suit and shirt speak of good taste while not being overly flashy, and both my belt and tie are cinched tight.  I fix William with a firm look before beginning to speak.  "William, I'm afraid I have some terrible news.  I've just received a phone call from the police.  It seems your father was in a car crash.  He was rushed to the hospital, and declared dead on arrival.  I'm very sorry son."

I pause and give William a moment to process the news, watching his reaction before continuing.  You never no how someone will react to loss, disbelief, anger, tears, even laughter are all common reactions.  As I watch William closely I continue.  "The board has decided that you should go home immediately.  You need to help your mother with arrangements for the funeral.  I'll be stepping in as Interim CEO until the board decides that you're ready to take the position.  I'm very sorry that this has happened William.  Your father and I were close friends."

Bill’s eyes filled with tears the minute the man told him his father was dead. A car crash? Died immediately? “But..he-he couldn’t be dead! I..he said he’d be here, and..” Trailing off, he sucked in a sharp breath and tried in vain to calm himself down. The unkempt young man’s usually slumped shoulders began to shake, and tears poured down his face, his lower lip starting to quiver. 

That was when he was hit with yet another unexpected bombshell; apparently, the board decided he’d go home immediately and that this man would be stepping in until the board decided he was ready for the position. “B-b-but...” He muttered stubbornly, trailing off, hands balling into tight fists. 

White-knuckled and shivering, face flushed and drenched with tears, the blond-haired young man clenched his fists around the front of his suit, pulling it down over his trousers. Without thinking, he swept a hand across the desk he was sitting behind contentedly just moments before, knocking everything off, and then gave the chair a kick, knocking it against the wall. 

Panting, shivering, he sucked in a breath. The few employees he had still in the office quickly plugged their ears in preparation for the coming storm, none of them capable of stopping him more than they could stop a hurricane. Bill screamed at the top of his lungs as he usually did, but this time he did it louder than ever. Red-faced, sobbing uncontrollably surrounded in his papers and the chair he’d knocked over, he sniffled and walked louder. 

I simply stand there stoically as Bill lets out a monumental tantrum, it's not that my ears don't ring, and ache from him pumping out as many decibels as his lungs can manage.  I feel sorry for the kid actually, and given his proclivities for tantrums when something small went wrong, this is only predictable.

I stand still, staring at Bill, helpless to give him what he wants even If I had wanted to.  Loss of a family member is something that everyone has to go through, that almost no one deserves.  Once he begins to quiet down, sobbing and sniffling more than flat out shouting, I walk over and pat him on the shoulder.  I'm sorry Son.  He was a great man.  We'll miss him, all of us."

I gently rub his back for a few moments, trying to give him some small bit of comfort, then grab him under the arm, and gently pull, encouraging him to stand.  "Come on now, let's get you home.  Dry your eyes.  Your Mother needs to see the man of the household.  It's time for you to step up and become that man.  Unless you just want to keep being a baby."

Bill whimpered as the man pat him on the shoulder. He found himself leaning into that touch, enjoying that bit of comfort. When he said they’d all miss him, that his father was a great man, he nodded and rubbed tears from his reddened cheeks. 

The gentle rubbing of his back felt nice, and he didn’t mind it at all. Usually he’d be yelling something about not wanting to be touched or throwing another one of his infamous tantrums because he wanted to be heard, but right now he was too worn out from his earlier fit and this didn’t feel terrible. Bill squirmed restlessly, and pouted when he was asked if he’d just like to remain a baby. 

“Not at all!” He blurted out, before rolling his eyes a bit, rubbing tears from his face. “All babies do is cry, make messes, and wait around for someone to clean up after them. They don’t have to worry about impressing anybody, because people fawn over them regardless. It’s pathetic, honestly. I never understood the appeal of babies.” The man muttered, finally calming down. 

I can't help but smile a bit, as Bill manages to describe himself perfectly, while describing babies, and trying to refute that he is one.  It's at that moment that the seed of an idea begins to take root in my mind.  I let it pass for now.  Now was not the time to act on such things, that would come soon enough.  "I'm glad to hear that,"  I say, letting go of his arm, and wrapping an arm around his shoulders to lead him out of his office,  "Now, put on a brave face son, I'm going to take you home, and you're gonna talk with your mother for a bit."

With my arm still comfortingly wrapped around his shoulders, I lead him out, past the cubicles of the people who work for him, and to the elevator.  I take it down with him, and lead him to my car, a large SUV, perfectly sized for me, but a bit too large for most people.  I lead him around to the passenger side.  "You need any help up?"  I ask, seeing how his head doesn't quite make it to the handle of the door.

Bill allowed himself to be led outside, and blushed when the man slid a comforting arm around his shoulders. He accepted the comfort a touch begrudgingly, and tried his best to put on a brave face. The small man wound up looking a bit scared, maybe even uneasy, but not brave. His child-like eyes were glassy with unshed tears and his cheeks were still red from his earlier fussing. “Fine. I’ll..talk to her.” 

The man saw himself in the car window and rectified this problem, firmly moving his face so it was an impassive mask. When the other man led him around the passenger side of the large car and asked if he needed help, Bill stubbornly shook his head. “No! I’m fine, I’m an adult.” With that, he crawled up on the passenger seat, barely coming up to the front console as he sat down, his little feet dangling from the seat. He squirmed a bit, and then buckled himself in, though it was obvious he was too tiny for the regular seat of the car. 

I nod when Bill agrees to talk to his mother.  "Good"  I frown, when he insists that he doesn't need help forcefully.  "No need to get upset Son, I was simply offering.  Sometimes being a man means that you need to accept when you need help, and ask for it."

I walk around to the driver's side, and climb into the seat, predictably fitting comfortably with one foot on the pedals, and the other firmly on the floor.  I look over and see that Bill has buckled himself in.  "Thank you for buckling your seat belt without me having to tell you to."  I tell him, and then start the engine.  Pulling out of the parking space, I take the car onto the road, and head for Bill's house.

Bill nodded, blushing quite a bit after the man told him he was just offering and not to get so upset. He was about to protest, to say he wasn’t upset at all, but really he just wanted to go home already and sort this shit out. Stubborn, he remained silent when he was lectured further, and tipped his head off to one side once he was thanked for buckling himself in without the man telling him to. 

Bill rubbed his tear-filled eyes and blinked away tears, shaking himself off. “Uh..you’re welcome?” He sounded a bit confused, incredulous almost, but didn’t want to get upset again. “I can do that all on my own, anyway, so..I’d be fine. I guess.” Bill murmured the last part so low hardly anyone would hear it, blushing a little. 

I drive Bill to his house, and park my SUV in the driveway.  I look over at Bill and ask.   "Do you want me to walk you in?  I know this is really hard on you."

I wait for a few moments for him to answer, then add.  "I'm gonna leave you here, I'll be back in the morning to pick you and your mother up for the funeral, okay?"

Bill shook his head. “Thanks, but I’m good. I just..need some time, I guess.” He sure as hell didn’t sound very good, or convinced of that fact, but figured the man wouldn’t push it. After he was told he’d be picking him and his mother up for the funeral, Bill nodded. “Alright. Sounds okay..” 

(Can we time skip to the next day/the funeral? I’m excited to get poor Bill all babied-up) 

(of course, I was kinda planning on it)

The next day, I pull up to Bill's house bright and early, just in case they're not ready, and I need to help out.  I walk to the door, and ring the door bell.

Bill was dressed already, in his usual suit and tie.  Though his tie was messy and his suit was rumpled, he still wore it today to keep up appearances. He rubbed tears from his cheeks and shook himself off, combing a hand through his hair. Everything would be fine, he assumed; he’d grieve and then get better and inherit his place in the company. When the doorbell rang, he answered the door. “Sorry, I was trying to get my suit to look less..messy.” 

• 2 weeks later...

I look over Bill and frown, he's completley disreputable, his suit wrinkled, and his eyes showing clear signs that he'd been crying.  I simply step inside, and turn him around with a firm hand on his shoulder.  "This is no good.  It's a good thing I got here early, we can't have you showing up like this.  Do you have another suit, or do we need to iron this one?"  I have him lead me to his room, then tell him "Strip."

Bill shook his head when he was asked if he had another suit. He led the older man to his room, rubbing his eyes and face clean. When the man told him to strip, Bill mumbled something about how he didn’t wanna, but did so anyway. What he wore under the suit wasn’t much better: his underwear was drenched, and it had spread to his pants. The man changed into a better suit incredibly quickly, trying to hide the wet undergarment under a black pair of pants. Hopefully, the other man didn’t notice. 

When Bill takes off his clothes, I see something I thought I would never see on someone his age.  "Bill?"  I ask, sternly.  "Is your underwear wet?  Did you wet yourself?"  I grab his pants as he tries to put them on and hide his underwear, and yank them away.  "Don't put those on, you'll just get them dirty too.  What is going on here?  Has this happened before?  Were you really about to go to your father's funeral like this?"  I'm disappointed, and a tiny bit frustrated at Bill.

Bill looked almost scared when the man pointed out his pants being wet. “I-I didn’t know they were wet!” He lied, shifting on his feet. Tears welled up in his eyes after he was chastised for getting ready like that, his mouth set in a firm line. “I wasn’t even gonna go! He..I just want this to be a bad dream, some stupid nightmare, and if I go..if I go, I’ll see my dad’s dead body and I don’t want that! He’s..I don’t wanna see him like that at all. So no, I’m not going! It’s stupid!” 

I sigh, and shake my head, things are much worse than I thought.  I knew Bill was immature, but this is beyond the pale.  I sigh.  "Bill.  This was a shock to everyone.  Me as well, but not going isn't going to change anything.  I'm sorry to be so blunt and harsh, but your father is dead.  He's being put in his grave today, whether you're there or not.  I won't force you to go, but I'm going to be there, I'm taking your mother, and I think you will regret it a lot if you don't go."  I look long and hard at bill staring at him in silence.  "So... what's it going to be?"

Bill nodded, sniffling. He pouted and refused to get himself dressed, rubbing his eyes free of tears. “Not goin’.” He murmured, slumping down in the bed. The man looked more like a toddler or a baby in this state, whimpering with sorrow plain in his eyes and a red face. Bill was even sucking his thumb a little. 

(I’m very excited for the babying to start, so if I’m going too far too soon just let me know) 

I sigh, and shake my head "Unbelievable."  I mutter to myself.  I take out my phone and snap a picture of Bill with his thumb in his mouth.  "I'm sorry Bill, I don't have the time for this."  I tell him as I put my phone away.  "I need to take your Mother to the funeral.  Otherwise I'd stay here and try to take care of you.  As it is though.  You're going to be by yourself for a while.  Wait here, I'll be back."  With that, I step out of the room, and go to find Bill's mother.

(Would you like to timeskip?)

(Sure thing) 

Bill had been flabbergasted by the picture, but didn’t have time to protest against it being taken. By the time his dad’s old friend returned, he was still curled up under the covers in the same clothes, the pants a bit damper than they were initially. He hasn’t even bothered trying to take them off or clean himself, so he has a rash on his thighs and bottom. 

I arrive at the scene, and shake my head.  "So that's how it is... Wow... I cannot believe this.  Well, I guess there's only one thing for it."  I walk over to the bed, and pull the covers off, shaking the Man, and pulling him out of bed.  "Come on, we're gonna get you into a bath."  I tell him as I pull him towards the bathroom.  When we get there, I start running a bath.  "Strip."  I tell him, "Do you need to pee, or did you get that all taken care of in your pants?"

After he was shaken, Bill blinked awake and rubbed his eyes with a low sigh. His mother didn’t usually get him out of bed at all, knowing better than to interrupt him. As the other man yanked him out of bed, the blond man squirmed and pouted, annoyed that his nap had been interrupted. “Don’t wanna bath.” Bill whined indignantly, refusing to strip. When he was asked if he had to pee, he shook his head and shifted. “I didn’t pee my pants! I..they’re just wet. I spilled stuff on ‘em!” He protested, stamping his foot like a toddler throwing a tantrum. 

I fix Bill with a stern gaze.  "Billy, your pants are wet, and it looks like you're starting to develop a rash.  Now are you going to try to tell me that what I'm smelling isn't pee?  If so I'd like to know what you spilled on yourself so I know if I should call 911 or take you to the hospital myself, and when I get back here I need to try to figure out what is making that stench.  No mater what the case is, we should get you into this bath.  Can you take off your clothes yourself, or do I need to take them off for you?"

Bill flinched under his stern look. “Fine, it’s pee! I lied, okay?!” He blurted out, folding his arms. “And I don’t wanna get naked right here! I don’t care about the smell, I’m used to it by now, an’ the rash doesn’t hurt. I’m fine!”  His voice cracked at the end of his declaration, and he stamped his foot again, face going bright red.