LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demotion[Private w/ elfowl]

marxthebaby

Bill nodded when he was asked if his new friend needed a name. “His name’s Mr. Unicorn.” He said this a bit bashfully, blushing. “He’s my friend.” After Daddy started taking his clothes off, Billy’s whole face went beet red and he seemed to watch intently, eyes wide. Shit, Daddy was hot. Broad-chested, stomach nice and firm, with silvery chest hair and abs he wanted to bury his face between. 

“Wanna play a fun game, Daddy. A game for grown-ups.” He admitted, snuggling up to the man and resting his cheek against his chest, nuzzling it. Bill bat his big, blue eyes up at the man after he looked down at him, smiling. “I like the horsey, but I think...” He trailed off, blushing, and eyed the front Daddy’s boxers, looking over his flaccid cock. “I think I wanna ride you instead.” 

I smile at Billy's simple naming scheme  "That sounds like the perfect name for him."  I tell him sincerely as I climb into the crib next to him.  I listen to him attentively, giving him a questioning look when he elaborates but only specifies a fun game.  I smile when he mentions the rocking horse, but am completely blown away when he says he wants to ride me instead.  This time it's my turn to blush, as I feel my cock twitch at Billy's suggestion.

I pause for a moment, then look down at Billy.  "I-i'm sorry Billy... what was that again?  Daddy's not really sure you know what exactly you're asking for.  That's not the kind of games Daddies usually play with their sons.  And Daddy likes to play some very different kinds of games.  I'm not so sure you'd like them Buddy."

Billy nodded, and sucked on his thumb. “You’re right, Daddy. I don’t wanna do it  too soon, but maybe one day we can try and I can ride on you a bit?” He wondered, tipping his head. “I wanna get used t’ being a baby again b’fore we play grown-up games, I just didn’t know if you would like that kinda thing...” The man snuggled up to Daddy, resting his cheek against his big, strong chest and holding his plush unicorn close too. 

He smiled, not seeming to realize the other man’s cock was harder than before. Bill curled up and cuddled to the man, cooing, “Daddy..” with a cute little sigh. “I’ll try getting used to being your baby first, okay? I never used a diaper before or slept in a crib or done anything like a baby, so I gotta learn.” With that, Billy fell asleep curled up alongside his Daddy, snuggling with him and rubbing his cheek against his warm chest. 

(Is it okay if we time skip to the next day?)

(sure, that works for me)

I smile, slightly disappointed, and yet slightly relieved that Bill simply wanted to learn how to be a baby again first.  "Sure thing Baby.  Whenever you're ready for it, we'll do it."  I pull him into my chest, cuddling him gently.  "But yes, we should get you used to bottles again, and teach you how to go potty in your pants before we do anything else."  I smile as Bill curls up into me, still being as adorable as ever. 

I lay still until I hear deep, rhythmic breathing, and I smile knowing my little man is asleep.  I gently slide away from him, leaving him to cuddle Mr. Unicorn instead.  I pull a blanket over him for warmth, then pull up the side of the crib, making it engage with a small *click*  Then pick up my clothes, and tip-toe out of the room, and down the hall to the master bedroom.  There I put away my clothes, and slip into my own bed, settling down for the night in the still, quiet darkness, and smiling to myself.  "I have a new Baby Boy"  I say to the room, and drift off to sleep.

Bill woke up the next morning with a dry diaper and a churning in his gut that meant it wouldn’t stay that way for long. He had never used such a thing before, and wondered if it would feel okay, to let his mess out in his diaper. Considering he was being treated like a baby and Daddy had told him it’d be fine to get used to using his diapers, he let go. He didn’t even have to push, just allowed it to happen.

It felt strange, pooping in a diaper for the first time. Incredibly mushy, making his diaper bulge prominently in the back as he lay in the crib. It was smelly and squishy, but thankfully he hadn’t made enough of a mess for it to end up anywhere but inside the diaper, pressed against his bottom. Bill sat up, rubbing his eyes, and felt oddly content. Of course he’d used the diaper(his first diaper) for a mess; he always had a flair for the dramatic, so maybe this was his body’s way of doing the same? 

The man didn’t see the trouble in lying in it for a little. It was actually very warm and..well, gross and stinky, but that aside he liked how the soft, plush inside of his diaper still rubbed against him with the mess filling it. Bill sighed and lay back, spreading his legs, and tried to act as though he’d been asleep rather than relishing in the mess he’d made in his diaper. He couldn’t let Daddy find out how much he liked his full diaper or he figured he’d never hear the end of it. 

Morning comes, and dawn streams in through my window, making my curtains glow.  I've usually been an early riser, and going to bed early only compounds the effect.    I stretch lazily, waking slowly.  it takes a few moments of wakefulness before I remember that I'm not alone in my house.  I have a brand new Baby boy.  Lazily I slide out of bed, and shuffle into my closet, to pull out a robe.  I plod off to the kitchen, and pour myself some coffee before pulling out some adult-formula, putting it in a liter-sized bottle, mixing it with water and screwing on a large nipple cut for a fast flow.  I'd get him used to suckling his meals slowly after I get him used to the formula.

I carry the coffee and formula into The nursery where I'm immediately hit by an unforgettable smell.  "Whew, somebody is a stinky little baby.  Daddy made you some breakfast Baby, and he can smell that you made room for it, didn't you?"  I set the coffee and the bottle down on the blanket covered table, and walk over to the crib.  I lower the side, and scoop Bill out, nuzzling my nose against his as I turn and carry him to the changing table.  I lay him back down on the table, and untape his diaper.  "Whew!"  I say as I wave a hand in front of my face, playing up the Daddy antics for Baby Billy.  "Stinky Stinky boy!"  I exclaim.  "Let's get you cleaned up and into a nice fresh diaper."  I say as I pull out some wipes and lift Billy up by the ankles.  I wipe his bottom with baby wipes, quickly and efficiently getting all of the poop off of him, and then folding the wipe up in the used diaper, and putting it in the diaper pail.

I pull out two diapers in Billy's size,  and ask "Princesses and unicorns again, or race cars, and dump trucks?  or do you want just plain white diapers?"  Once he chooses his diaper, I unfold it, and lay it out underneath him, then apply oil and powder, and tape him up nice and snug in his diaper.  I scoop him up again, and carry him to the rocking chair, grabbing the bottle on my way past.  I settle down in the chair and lay Billy across my lap, rubbing the nipple against his lips to get him to latch on.  "Time for Breakies Baby, eat up!"  i tell him.  I'm completely astonished by how quickly Bill not only used his diaper, but messed in it the first time.  Even for willing participants the first time I get them to mess a diaper is forced, usually after them getting constipated, or telling me over and over that they're going to do it, just for me to have to take matters into my own hands.

Bill flushed, embarrassed after the man noticed he’d made a mess and cooed about what a stinky boy he was. He reached up, diaper squishing into his bottom, and sighed in relief after Daddy picked him up. It did feel pretty decent at first, all squishy and warm, but now that it was getting cooler he didn’t like sitting in his poop as much. Bill’s thumb found its way into his mouth and he stared at the mobiles above as Daddy changed his diaper. He didn’t realize that messing himself would feel so..so funny. Not necessarily good, sitting in it too long, but funny all the same. 

Blushing, he let the man coo and change his stinky diaper, wiping all the mess away. When he was offered a choice in nice, thick diapers, he pointed to the ones he liked the best, “Unicorns, Daddy.” After Daddy taped them up nice and snug, Billy felt much better. Double-diapered, the thick padding forcing his legs apart and making his little bottom look puffy, he probably wouldn’t even be able to walk, and yet it didn’t feel half bad at all.

He let out a tiny sound of surprise when he was whisked off the changing table and lain in Daddy’s lap. That was when he saw Daddy had a bottle full of something for him and perked up. His tummy grumbled noisily, reminding him of how hungry he was, so when the nipple was pressed to his lips Bill opened wide like a good baby and latched on. He drank clumsily, dribbling the formula down his chin, but he did his best. It just made him look more like a baby, when he drank like that. 

I smile at Billy as he picks the princesses and unicorns, it seems like I've got a Baby Boy with a bit of a girly streak in him.  That suits me just fine.  I rock us in the chair as I feed Billy, happy that he seems too hungry to complain about the formula.  Most playmates I give it to balk at it the first time, it's fairly bland, and the sheer volume of it is a bit much for most people.  It's rich enough that a full liter is filling to most people, and two liters is bloating if not sickening.  I'm starting Bill off slow.

The formula is perfectly designed to be nutritionally complete.  In theory one could live off of it indefinitely, but because it's mostly made of bulk fiber and water, an average adult would need 6 to 12 liters a day depending on the metabolism, and activeness of the person drinking it.  Leading to six feedings a day, including a midnight one, or three uncomfortable feedings for most people, or six uncomfortable feedings a day for the truly unlucky.   Anyone not getting enough would find themselves going from being uncomfortably full, to desperately hungry in a scant few hours.  It was enough to make someone lethargically content when they were fed, and grumpy and easily upset if not full on crying when they were hungry, just like a baby, and leaking like a faucet, and pooping like a machine in between each feeding.  Luckily the chlorophyll inside made the poop both less stinky, and much less irritating to the skin.

I Smile at Bill as he dribbles some of the formula.  "Whoops Someone's a messy eater, aren't they?"  I tease as i wipe up the dribbles with part of my robe.  "Looks like Daddy needs to get his baby a bib for next time."  I keep feeding Billy until the bottle is empty, encouraging him to drink untill it's gone then put him over my shoulder, and pat his back to let out any air he might have sucked down.  Once he's burped, I pull him back into my lap and ask  "Was That enough Baby? or do you want more Breakies?"

Billy drank his bottle with a coo, drooling on himself. It tasted funny to him, pretty bland, and there was a lot of it, but he was so hungry that he couldn’t possibly care any less. He babbled softly, and reached out to Daddy, finishing on the bottle. The man felt incredibly full after he was all done, and his body was already feeling strange when he finished. Bill lay where he was, lifting his legs and letting formula dribble down his chin. 

When Daddy wiped up the dribbled milk down his chin and cooed that he was a messy eater, he blushed. Bill kept drinking, his tummy rumbling and gas building low in his body. After the filling drink was all gone-tasteless but still good enough to fill him right up-he felt himself need to go pee-pee in his diaper. The man drooled when Daddy took the huge bottle from his mouth and belched when his back was given a pat. Bill allowed him to pull him into his lap, squirming a little. 

He sighed and curled up, content. “Full, Daddy.” The man muttered, cooing as he rolled into his back and rubbed his rounded stomach. He burped again, blushing red as a beet. As he was held, he looked up at the bigger man with large eyes. Bill looked pretty cute, lying in Daddy's lap with a bulging tummy and a pink diaper. 

I smile down at Billy as he lays in my lap, his bulging belly poking out from under his big bird shirt, matching the bulge of the pink diaper at his crotch.  "My sweet baby girl."  I murmur as I gently pat Billy's head.  "You're full Baby?  Okay then, that wasn't a very big bottle, so you're gonna need to eat again before we go to the reading of the will, okay sweetheart?"  You are going to go to that with Daddy, aren't you?  You'll need to dress up, and act like a big boy, okay?"  I wait for Billy's response, as I continue to rock us gently, stroking Billy's hair to keep him calm.

"Well we've got a little while before that baby.  You're looking kinda sleepy baby, do you wanna take a nap, or do you wanna play with some toys?"

Billy nodded when Daddy asked if he was full, blushing once the man called him a baby girl; judging by his brief smile and the surprised warmth in his eyes, he liked being called that. “Jus’ a little full. I can still eat.” He answered, closing his eyes as his blond hair was stroked; he loved that. The man leaned into his Daddy’s touch with a happy sigh, tummy still bulging a bit from the formula he drank. After he was asked if he was going to the reading, Bill nodded again. “Mmhm, I’ll dress and act like a big boy for Daddy.” 

Baby Billy sighed appreciatively when Daddy kept rocking the chair as he sat up, continuing to carefully stroke his hair, “I wanna play with toys, Daddy. Can you play with me?” 

I smile more as I see Billy smiling at me calling him my baby girl.  I nod as he says that he can eat more.  "Okay Baby, but if I make it, you have to eat it, okay?  Even if that means Daddy having to use a nasal tube.  Understand?  Daddy has to keep track of how much you eat, so he can make sure you're healthy, and getting enough.  You want Daddy to make you some more, or you wanna wait until we leave?"  I keep stroking Billy's hair, trying to keep him calm, even though what I'm telling him might be a little bit scary.  

I smile as Billy says he'll go to the reading, and act like a big boy for me.  I lift him up and kiss his forehead.  "Good girl.  Daddy will give you a nice surprise if you can act like a big boy the whole time.  I smile and nod as Billy says he wants to play with toys.  "Sure thing, I'll play with you Billy Baby.  You wanna play in here, or in the living room, or out back?  We've got toys all over the place, though, I'm not completely sure what there is.  Why don't you go look in the toy box, and see if there's anything you wanna play with."  I know that the toy box in the nursery has baby toys, while there's a good mix of toys, and video games in the living room, and outside there's a big sandbox with its own toys, as well as an adult sized swing set, and play structure.

The diapered man shivered when a nasal tube was mentioned, and nodded after Daddy said he knew it sounded scary. “Mm-hm. But I wan’ food later before we go now, ‘cause the tube sounds scary.” Bill replied as he snuggled up to Daddy, pouting just a little, before lifting his head. He nuzzled the man’s hand contentedly when his hair was stroked, humming in pure bliss. When Daddy picked him up and gave his forehead a kiss, Billy smiled brightly, “I will, Daddy! I’ll be a good baby girl.” 

He always did look like a girl, with such delicate features. His rosy lips set in a cute but teasing pout, dark and long lashes stretching out over half-closed sapphire eyes, and golden, tousled hair in his face just made him look like a little baby girl in his diapers. Bill decided going on the swings would be fun, so he declared, “Swings, Daddy. Out back on the swings. I want you to push me up real high!” The cute little guy sounded excited, his eyes sparkling as he smiled. 

I nod as Bill makes his choice.  "Okay then sweetie, but it will be the same deal when you get your bottle before we leave.  It all goes in your tummy, one way or another."  I smile at him as he promises to be a good girl.  "I'm glad to hear it sweetie.  I know you can be if you try your best."  Bill's excitement, is a little infectious as he cheers for the swings.  I nod, and cary him out into the back yard.

Out back is a wide expanse of grass, surrounded by trees, that block the view of the neighbors on either side, though they're both easily over a hundred yards away, but frame the mountain towering above them quite nicely.  I carry Bill out to the swing, where normal swings are hanging, as well as two adult-sized baby swings.  I shift Bill off my hip and hold him above the bucket.  "Here we go Sweetheart, Daddy's gonna push you on the swings."  I tell him, as I thread his legs through the leg holes.  Once I've got him settled in the swing, his feet a good half foot off the grass beneath him, I walk around behind him, and start gently pushing him on the swing.  Slowly, I push harder, and harder, letting him build up speed, and sail higher and higher.

Billy smiled proudly when Daddy told him he knew he could be a good girl if he tried his best. After he was carried outside to the impressive swing set and saw the swings, he quickly perked up. They looked like fun, and...well, even if they were just for babies, he still wanted to play on them a bit. When Daddy talked about getting his bottle before they left, he nodded. “Yes, Daddy; I’ll drink my bottle b’fore we go.” 

Bill shivered excitedly when he was told Daddy would push him on the swings, reaching for the adult-sized baby swings with his little hands. After his legs were threaded through the leg holes and he was given a gentle push, he smiled. It felt nice, going up and down like this, and as Daddy pushed him harder and he went up higher, Billy found himself giggling. 

I keep pushing Billy on the swings, letting him sail higher and higher, I can't help but chuckle along with him as he giggles mirthfully.  I let him sail up until he's just about to sail too much higher than the top of the bar the swing is attached to, then simply push him to keep up his momentum.

I push him for quite a while, letting him sail through the air for a couple minutes until I can tell he's starting to get bored, then I simply stop pushing, and let him swing to a stop.  I step away, and let him simply hang in the swing, without his feet touching the ground I know he can't get out, and I simply let him dangle, feeling the helplessness of being trapped in the toddler swing, and realizing that he's dependent on me to get him out.

Billy cooed as Daddy pushed him, sitting on his thickly-padded bum. He excitedly giggled and looked around while he was pushed higher and higher, happy to be played with. The man actually liked his diaper, surprisingly enough; he loved how it crinkled and pressed against his body, how it was nice and cinched up around his waist.

After a while of being pushed on the oversized baby swing, Billy got bored and when Daddy stopped pushing him, he assumed that was that. However, what really made him happy-and more than a little aroused-was when the swing halted and Daddy didn’t take him out right away, instead letting his bare feet dangle far above the ground.

It felt like a stark reminder, that he was powerless to leave without help from his Daddy, and fuck did it make his cock hard. Bill blushed a deep red, making a soft whining noise, trying to keep himself from rubbing his erect, diapered peepee against the front of the swing. He failed, grunting and shivering after he felt the hard plastic pressing through his diaper. “Daddy, can I get out now?” The man asked, voice breathy and more than a little desperate. “My..my cock’s all hard an’ it feels funny.” 

I smile and feel my own cock start to harden, as I watch the realization dawn on billy in real time that he's stuck and helpless.  I hear him whine, and grunt needily, and my cock jumps, and I start to breath a little deeper.  I decide to push things a little farther, and see how Billy reacts. 

"No Ma'am Billy!"  I say quietly, but forcefully  "Little babies don't use words like that.  A baby boy might call it his peepee, a baby girl would call it her princess parts, a sissy baby would call it their clitty, but none of them would even notice it any more than they would if they were exploring another part of their body like their fingers, or their toes,  unless that baby were the kind that played grown up games.  I would treat a baby like that quite differently." 

I pause to let my words sink in. 

"Do you understand Billy?" 

I wait for him to respond.

"Now then.  Do you have something to tell Daddy?  And do you have something to ask Daddy?"

Billy grunted more, shuddering, eyes widening when he felt his cock ache for release. “Please, Daddy, I wanna play grown-up games! Please? I’ll be a good baby!” He whined, reaching for him with a certain desperation in his eyes. “I understaaand, Daddy! I want Daddy to-“ He broke off, face going scarlet. Shifting, Billy closed his eyes then shook himself off before gathering up the courage to admit what he wanted. 

“I..want..I wanna be Daddy’s sissy! And I wanna play grown-up games sometimes, too! I dunno why, but every time you call me a baby girl I feel all..tingly and good inside.” He admitted, rubbing his neck, shifting in an attempt to take the pressure off his erect dick. “I..I’m sorry, Daddy, but I can’t help it. Before, when you spanked me, every single thing I did when I was all fussy and defiant...I wanted you to spank me harder. To keep telling me how naughty I was, and-and..do other stuff, too. It felt good, getting punished. So, can I be your baby sissy, Daddy? Please?”

His mouth twitched into a mischievous grin and his voice went up an octave as he cooed, “Besides, I’ve been real bad, getting hard like this without Daddy’s permission. What’s Daddy gonna do about it?” Back to his old self, it seemed, though there wasn’t as much real defiance in his eyes and he sounded more desperate than anything else. 

I can't help but smile, as my cock twitches more.  "You wanna be Daddy's sissy baby girl huh?  You're going to need to be a good little submissive baby for me then.  And a few things are entirely wrong.  You like spankings hrmm?  You'll get plenty, but they won't be one of your bad girl punishments, they'll be a naughty girl punishment, and a good girl reward.  You'll be allowed to ask Daddy for a spanking any time you've been naughty, or good.  Be careful though, because if you've been bad, and not just naughty, Daddy's not going to spank you, he's going to punish you.  So you had better make sure Daddy like it when you're naughty."

I haven't moved any closer to Billy, still letting him dangle helplessly from the swing.  "And we need to do something about you name, Billy isn't any good as a sissy's name.  Billie can work as a girl's name, but it's nowhere near girly enough for a little sissy baby.  Do you have a better name for me to call you, Sissy?"  I wait for Billy to respond.

Finally I add.  "Daddy's definitely going to spank you, and it's going to be a proper spanking this time.  We're not going to stop until your bottom is red and you are sobbing as hard as you can.  But I haven't heard a proper response Sissy.  If you want to get out of that swing, you had better ask Daddy correctly, and I believe  you have something to tell Daddy.  What is that?  You had better tell Daddy before he starts thinking you're not just naughty but a bad little sissy who really needs to be taught a lesson."

Billy looked up at the much taller man, his face bright red. “Yes, Daddy; I wanna be your sissy baby. I’ll..I’ll let Daddy punish me when I’m bad, and when I’m real good or naughty I’ll get a ‘panking.” He murmured, rubbing his neck a touch bashfully. Blushing to the tips of his ears, face burning, Billy nodded after Daddy observed Billy wasn’t a very good sissy name and asked what he should be called.

“Millicent...Millie.” He replied, perhaps a bit too quickly, his thumb straying to his mouth. “Is that girly enough, Daddy?” He wondered, before hearing what else he had to say and nodding in agreement. “Yes. I will.” 

Bill sucked in a breath before speaking, heart pounding rapidly in his chest, face redder than it’s been in years. His voice came out soft, breathy, and distinctly childish, “Daddy, pwease? Sissy wants to get out and play gwoned-up things wiff you. Pwetty pwease? She sowwy fow bein’ naughty, Daddy.”

Billy made sure he was sitting up, his pink lips set in a pout, dark eyelashes hanging over his big, bright blue eyes, his wavy golden hair curly and cute in a sort of Shirley Temple way if you looked at it from this close as he continued in that criminally breathy, childlike lisp. “Sissy’s a good giwl, but hew pwincess pawts feew funny an’ she wants Daddy to hewp.” 

My grin only grows larger, and my cock only grows harder as Billy starts speaking in a high-pitched breathy lisp.  I note how quickly he tells me a girly name to call him, and nod.  This is definitely not a new idea to him.  "Millie, huh?  Yes Sugarcake, it's perfect.  Little Sissy Baby Girl Millie."  My voice has gotten quieter, and huskier, coming out almost as a growl.

I listen to Bill pathetically beg me to let him out of the swing, and play "grown up games" with him, and my cock is now at full mast.  I feel it twitch again, as I see his pink lips form a pout, and he bats his sparkling eyes at me.  "Oh, not nearly as sorry as you're going to be Sissy.  You're about to get what very well might be the first real spanking of your life, and I'm going to make sure you regret being naughty, letting your nasty little clitty get all hard."  I take a few steps towards the swing, but wait for Bill to say one last thing before I lift him out.

"Your princess parts feel funny huh?  Well Daddy will definitely examine them for you, but I think we have a few things to take care of before that.  Don't we Millie?"  I grab Bill under the armpits, and effortlessly lift him up out of the baby Swing, and settle him on my hip.  I bounce him a few times, making sure I can feel his cock press against my side, feeling how hard it is, and I walk towards the house.

"The very first thing we have to take care of is this;  If you're going to be playing adult games with Daddy, he understands that sometimes you're going to say some things you don't really mean, like asking Daddy to stop, even though you want him to keep going, or acting all embarrassed, but it's important that we have some times when we know that we mean exactly what we're saying.  We're going to call that "having a grown up conversation" from now on.  Understand?  You're allowed to ask for one whenever you want.  Just let me know that you want to have a grown up conversation, and Daddy will stop playing all of our games, and we will talk.  We're going to need to have one of those conversations and figure out what exactly you want out of this, but I think My Little Sissy Baby Millie, needs a solid spanking, and a visit from Doctor Daddy first.  Otherwise she's simply not going to be able to concentrate."

I carry Billy into the living room, and sit down on the couch, moving him to my lap.  While I still have him standing up, I firmly cup and squeeze the front of his crotch.  "Hrmmmm.  What do we have here?  It seems Little Sissy Baby Millie is all  hard.  Are Little Sissy Babies supposed to get hard Millie?  What do you think?"

"Sissies aren't supposed to get hard?"  I ask.  "Then why are you hard you little sissy?"  I ask, squeezing Billy's cock hard.  "You've been having naughty thoughts about Daddy hrmmmmm?  I think you know what happens to naughty little sissies don't you?"  as Billy humps my hand I allow jaw to fall open in mock incredulity.  "Humping Daddy's hand, as if you're allowed to make stickies from rubbing your princess parts on Daddy?  Oh that's going to give you ten extra spankings Millie.  You're on thin ice already." 

My cock twitches, and my heart beats faster as Billy describes exactly what he wants me to do, and I want it too.  Just imagining seeing my cock as a  bulge in his belly as he squirms and wiggles on top of me with me burred deep inside of him.  "Teased Daddy and Didn't let him cum?"  I ask with a growl, as I grab Billy's hair, and jerk his head back, so his ear is right next to my lips.  "No no Millie, Teasing is for little babies, and submissives.  If you make Daddy's cock hard, you're going to take responsibility and make sure it squirts a thick load of cum inside of your sissy cunt, or down your throat into your belly.  And you had better never spill a single drop.  Do you understand?  Daddy's cum is precious, and you will worship his cock just like a little sissy slut should.  That's ten more spankings for forgetting your place, and another ten for suggesting Daddy would ever let you get away with something so naughty.

With that I grab Billy's legs, and then quickly yank them to the side, pulling them out from under him, and making him land across my lap, hard.  I put a hand on his back, and hold him down on my lap, quickly lining my other hand up with his bottom, and caressing it as I finish outlining what's going to happen.  "Now, Daddy is going to spank his naughty little sissy untill she gets the naughty bug out of her.  Daddy will know that has happened once her bottom looks like two ripe tomatoes, and she's sobbing as hard as she can.  Once we're done with that.  Daddy will give Sissy Millie the spanks that she's decided she needs with her mouth."  Quickly I raise my hand and bring it down with enough force to make sure he knows that I won't be going easy on him.  I spank him again harder, putting force into it.  I quickly pick up speed and force, and by spank ten I'm putting my full weight into my swings.

After twenty spanks, I pause, and rub Billy's bottom roughly, then I reach over to the sides of the pink diaper he's wearing, and begin to untape it.  "Now for you to feel what a spanking from Daddy is like without the padding of a diaper.  If you pee on Daddy, you will truly regret it missy."  I warn, as I rip the tape off of the other side, and pull the diaper away from Billy's bottom, leaving it bare and exposed.  I grab Billy's ass cheek, and give it a squeeze, then raise my hand, and begin spanking again, quickly getting up to twenty more spanks alternating cheeks, and making sure my hand strikes all over his bottom, to make every bit of his skin turn red.

Little Billy whined when Daddy cooed at him and seized his crotch through the diaper, asking why he was all hard if sissies weren’t supposed to be. He shifted,   wishing he could bring his legs together, and shivered in ecstasy after the man said that he’d be getting ten extra spankings for rubbing his princess parts on Daddy’s hand like a naughty baby. The pulling on his hair and those sexy whispers in his ear made his cock twitch more and his baby-blue eyes widen with arousal as he let out a moan.  Billy wasn’t expecting to be spanked right away; he cried out in shock when his legs were swept out under him, sending him sprawling over Daddy’s lap hard, with his diapered bottom in the air. 

He was about to try moving, but a firm grip on his back held him fast in Daddy’s lap,  inhibiting his movements. As he was given a sharp spank through the diaper, hard enough that he knew Daddy wasn’t going easy on him, he sucked air between his teeth and almost jerked upright in shock. After twenty spanks, he was near tears and squirming frantically in Daddy’s lap, though he wasn’t quite crying or begging yet. 

Billy was about to clamber out of the man’s lap, when the tapes of his diaper were ripped off and it was yanked away, exposing his bare, round butt. He stopped squirming so much, realizing it’d be pointless, and then Daddy started the real punishment. As he was told not to pee on Daddy, that he’d regret it, and Daddy called him “missy”, he shivered in equal parts fear and arousal.

The next twenty spanks were the most painful by far; his naked bottom was bright, searing red and he was bawling like any other baby by the end of the brutal onslaught. “I’m sowwy, Daddy! I jus’ wanted to pway gwowned-up games! I’m sowwy I teased Daddy and used big-giwl wowds wike a bad sissy baby!” Sissy baby Millie cried, her lisp even more prominent than before. “I’m jus’ Daddy’s sissy baby! I won’t teww you what to do again or use big-giwl wowds, Daddy, I’ll do whatevew you want! I’m not big, I’m vewy widdle! Not gwowned-up!” 

I hold Millie firmly as she squirms, and screams.  I stop the spanking when she begins to bawl and apologize.  I keep one hand pressed into her back, keeping her pinned to my lap, and rub her bottom with my other hands.  "I'm glad to hear that you're sorry Baby.  You're completely right, you're not a big girl at all, and you shouldn't be using big girl words.  unfortunately, when you though you were a big girl, you ran your mouth, and now Daddy is going to have to punish you for that, and make sure you learn your lesson.  you earned thirty extra spanks.  Daddy can tell you're already sorry, so they're not going to be quite as hard as the ones Daddy has already given to your bare bottom, but Daddy is still going to make sure that they're hard enough that you remember your lesson after you're done being punished.  You've earned thirty extra spanks, and Daddy wants you to count every single one, and thank him for them.  if you don't count the spank won't count, if you don't thank Daddy, the spank won't count.  If you don't do either, the spank won't count, and you're going to earn an extra one on top.  Understand sweetheart?"

I stop rubbing Millie's bottom, and pause for a long moment, simply holding her bottom in my hand, then I raise my hand, and bring it down hard.  I'm gentle enough that I'm sure I'm not going to cause damage, but firm enough to make sure that she feels the spank.  I pause for a moment, giving Millie time to be a good girl and count and thank me, then raise my hand again, and bring it down on her butt.  I continue pausing each spank, but slowly get faster and faster, working up a rhythm, as the counting gets higher, I start pressing faster and faster, simply daring Millie to miscount, or not thank me, simply letting my hand fly, not caring if she really has time to spit the words out properly.