LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demotion[Private w/ elfowl]

marxthebaby

I smile at Millie as she gets excited.  "Hey there Princess.  Yes, there are some people downstairs.  Daddy has some friends over."  I'm surprised that Millie wants to go down dressed as she is without knowing who it is.  I have to remember that Millie is much less cautious and paranoid than I am.  She actually seems to be more than a little bit of an exhibitionist.  I pick Millie up, letting her grabby hands find my shirt, and settling her on my hip.  "And yes, you may come down and meet them.  They actually tell me that they really want to meet you."

I reach down and feel Millie's diaper.  It's definitely not fully dry, but it will probably hold for the next hour or two.  I carry her downstairs and into the living room, where four of my playmates are waiting  Vanessa, a tall, thin, raven haired beauty with piercing eyes, and breasts that seems just a little too large for her frame peeking out of her white ruffled blouse; Margarita, A heavyset brunet woman, Her height around halfway between Millie's, and mine, with a kind face, wide hips, and large breasts, pendulous despite her young age due to their size, filling out her Green cotton top, and black and white stripped skirt;  Alice, a girl in her early 20s, only slightly taller than Millie, with soft green eyes, and blonde hair, her face portrays a inquisitive innocence, wearing a t-shirt with sparkly lettering, reading "Girl Power!" and skinny jeans; and Rosie, A short girl with big tufts of black curly hair, and bright, excited Hazel eyes, she's the same height as Millie, with only small bumps beneath the pink sundress she's wearing.

"Ladies, this is Millie.  Millie, these are my friends that I've told you about."  I say.

"Oh My Goodness!  She is just soo ADORABLE!"  Margarita almost squeals.

"So, I've got a new little sister then?"  Alice asks calmly with a small smile

Vanessa simply sits back and smiles, while Rosie bounces up and down, seeming like she's about to pop, obviously wanting to jump up and hug both Millie and me, but trying to not overwhelm her new friend.

I look to Millie, letting her reactions guide me, as I decide if I should sit down with her on the Sofa with the girls, or in my armchair, or if I should just put her down, and let her meet people at her own pace.

Millie liked being in his arms, her head resting against his muscular chest with a cute little sigh. The brief diaper-check didn’t bother her, and the familiar dampness of her diaper served as a reminder she was just Daddy’s sissy baby. She looked up at the sight of the four women downstairs her eyes sparkling. They all seemed nice and Daddy said they were playmates! Though she was a bit shy, her apprehension quickly faded as Daddy bounced her on his hip and introduced her to them. When the heavyset and beautiful woman with brunette hair said she was adorable, she beamed in gratitude. “Hi, Daddy’s fwiends! An’ thank you!” 

The sissy lifted her head, trying to be more confident, “I wike bein’ cute.” Her eyes sparkled as Daddy looked down at her. “An’-an’ it’s vewy nice to meet you. I’m Daddy’s good sissy baby giwl!” When Alice talked about having a new little sister, Millie perked up and nodded eagerly, “Yeah! I nevew had a big sistew! Daddy, Daddy, can I sit wiff the pwetty wadies an’ say hi-his? An’ show them how cute I am?” She wondered, staring up at him with heart-melting baby-blue eyes and batting those long, dark lashes of hers, all this paired with her pouty pink lips and wavy blond hair. She was clearly using her cuteness to her advantage. 

• 1 month later...

I beam down at Millie with a wide grin when she asks to sit with the other girls.  "I'd be disappointed if you didn't sweetheart."  I say putting her down on the floor, and giving her a little pat on the bottom, gently pushing her towards the other girls.  "Go show them exactly how cute you are sweetie, Daddy will be right here,"  I go sit down in my armchair, though I'm all but certain I'll be back on my feet in less than a minute, with five attention hungry girls in the room.

"Hey there Cutie,"  Margarita says, as she gets up, and then kneels down, opening her arms wide to beckon Millie to her, but she's cut off by Rosie, jumping up, and running over to Millie, practically tackling her with a hug.  "Hiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee"  she nearly shrieks, then plants a big sloppy kiss on Millie's cheek.  "I'm Rosie!  I'm dis many!"  she says holding up three fingers. 

"How many are you?!"  She asks, still clinging on to Millie, but getting more and more excited, threatening to make both of them topple over.  Just as they start to tip past the point of recovery, Margarita steps frowards, and grabs them both.

"Woah there you two!  Let's not go bonking heads, and making boo-boos that Daddy has to take care of before he can play with us, alright?"  She turns her attention to Rosie.  "And you, let's not overwhelm our new sister too much, okay?"  She turns back to Millie.  "You okay sweetheart?"

• 2 months later...

Millie blushed when Daddy cooed, and the cute other baby ran head-long into her. She stumbled back a bit and bumped her own head on the table, and while it did hurt, she only sniffled a little, not bursting into tears. The sloppy kiss made her giggle; Rosie clearly had good intentions, even if her head did have little boo-boos now. ”Dis manys.” The sissy baby replied, a faint blush covering her cheeks, holding up one finger in response to the question. 

Millie did recognize Margarita, though. She was pretty nice, someone from work he didn’t interact with much, and she wondered if Margarita knew who she really was. Probably not, but the idea of anyone finding out was thrilling! It made her thing feel funny in her diapers. Her whole face was burning up, and the pretty woman’s motherly, gentle voice was like music to her ears. When she grabbed her and the other baby-her new friend! she was nice, loud but very nice!-too, Millie smiled. “T’ank you.” She chirped, before gazing up at Margarita, head tipped off to one side. 

Rosie was just a ball of energy and sunshine, She barely even noticed Millie bumping her head into the table until Margarita chastises her.  As soon as she does realize though, she pulls Millie's head towards her, and plants a kiss on the spot where it bumped.  "Sowwy Millie  I din' mean t' makes you bumps' you head."

Margarita smiled down at Millie.  She did know who she was, or more accurately in her mind, who she had been.  It didn't matter to her now though.  Daddy had told her that Millie was his new live-in sissy baby submissive, and so that's who she was to Margarita.  "You're quite welcome Baby."  She says, then tries to take a closer look at the spot where she hit her head, moving her hear out of the way.  "You sure you're okay Honey?"  She asked.

"I can get you some ice if you want."  Alice said, already off the couch and halfway to the kitchen, obviously eager to help if at all possible.

"I jus wan' t' wellcum yous to the family Millie"  Rosie explained.   "You're even littler than me!  So you must be my baby sister.  I'm the little sister, Rosie.  That's our big sister, Alice, Mommy Margarita, and Aunt Vanessa."  Rosie explains, pointing to each person in turn as she names them.

"If I'm your big sister, and Millie is your little sister, doesn't that make you the middle sister then Rosie?"  Alice points out playfully.

"NH-UH!  I'm the little sister!"  Rosie insisted brattily, as Alice and Margarita laughed.

"While we're airing objections."  Vanessa chimed in coolly.  "I'm not your aunt or anyone else's.  I'm just another submissive to our master."

I frown.  "Vanessa, you're part of the family, yes?  If not, then you should leave, and I won't be inviting you over for the next family get together, which will mean much more infrequent play sessions for you.  So, are you sister, mommy, aunt, or grandma?"

Vanessa, frowned, very clearly unhappy with her choices.  "I suppose out of those I find 'Aunt' the least objectionable."