LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommys roommate turned baby boy(private with Danny)

Gavin

Looks at you surprised "why would you think about doing that when you've made me put this thing on? Is that why I pooped? Because you gave me laxatives?" 

"Do you want me to be a baby? Because it seems like you want to be the baby more than you want to baby me?"  

I hear something "what are you do-" I notice her diaper getting bulkier. "Did you just wet yourself??"

"Go ahead and change me and I'm not a baby"she says crossing her arms glaring at him with her blue eyes"do it or I spank you. "

She squats and poops her diaper filling it with mess as she sits on it making it worse"come on then change me I d want a rash

Looks at you "I'm not going anywhere near your nappy! What makes you think I'm going to clean that thing up? It's disgusting and you should know better. You're too mature to even think about doing that? Do you actually enjoy that? Maybe we should reverse the roles and you be the baby because it seems like you are a big stinky baby" 

I cough and gag "ugh that is so gross. Clean yourself up!!" 

"Well fine let's try that then big baby we'll switch roles ok then"she says standing up the poop squished around in the diaper

She takes the diaper off you"there that better if we're switching roles for now"she says blushing 

Looks at you "you really don't get it. I'm not going near that diaper. What's it going to take for you to understand. I would gag if I had to change a diaper. It's bad enough wearing one. What makes you think I'd change you?" I day

Deep down, I am feeling turned on and excited by all of this but am scared to admit it and I sigh "right. I'll Clean you up but you're wearing panties once you're clean. I'm not changing your poopy pants again!"

I lay you down and open your nappy "all that came from one laxative??" I cough at the stench. 

"Well maybe three "she says"I'll probably need another diaper or I'll mess my panties"she says blushing looking down seeing your getting hard

"O-oh sir I think your getting excited down there could your baby help you at all"she asks Nicely

Looks at you and gags at the stench.  "Let's get you changed. Ugh" I get a little turned on by this but it smells so I can't wait to get it over and done with.

I grab some wipes and starts wiping your privates and bottom "why did you squish it in. Did you take laxatives just so you could make me change you? Even a baby wouldn't mess this bad right? You are cute though in a diaper so maybe we could have some fun with this. See who messes their diaper the most? You took three laxatives? Did you give me any?" I say with a smile as I continue wiping. 

I'd love to try that"she states not answering the other questions as she's changed but she says no"no I didn't give you any"

While laying on her back waiting for the change to be finished she asks"ok so after this we will see who messes are diaper the most right? "She asks excited to try

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at you and smiles as I know she will be the one to mess her diaper first.  Unless she's tricked me and actually has given me laxatives. 

I finish changing her and diaper her up ready for our test.

"You are pretty cute in that diaper you know" I say smiling at her. 

Looks at you and smiles "well. You'll be in that diaper for a while because I just changed you. And you really did smell bad. I'm not sure if I wanna smell that again for a while!!" I say; even though secretly I loved changing you. 

"I thought you was punishing me but it seems you want to be the baby??: 

"You sure love poopy diapers" 

(Sorry. I do need more detail)

Looks at you. "But the whole idea is that you was going to baby me? Not the other way round. Otherwise you're not carrying out what you said you'd do? You've said you'll baby me but it's actually me treating you like a baby"

"I know what I said maybe I can be mommy and baby let's try this idea ok where we mess"she says really wanting to try this badly but she squats and waits to hear his answer hoping he says yes