LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommys roommate turned baby boy(private with Danny)

Gavin

Sarah had always been the nice roommate but recently she's let a boy move In he keeps leaving his stuff laying all about and they always argue and he always tries to flirt with sarah so she plans to put him back into diapers like a real baby 

Dan is struggling to follow the rules set by his roommate. 

He tries but he feels she is too bossy and he wants to be able to relax in his own home. He feels she is being like his mom because it feels like it because he's always being told off for leaving stuff everywhere and basically doing nothing. 

Looks at you "hey! How am I a freak? Why would I flirt with you? That's wrong in every way. You're my landlady. I wouldn't dream of it. Now if you don't mind. I'll take the bag and you can give me some privacy. Thank you"

With that, I take the bag and shuts the door 

Sarah went downstairs waiting to see what the boys reaction to the diapers were that were in that bag

As she waited she got started on dinner waiting on the little boy to come down

I open the black bag and looks at the pack of pampers in front of me "is this some kind of joke? What makes her think I'm wearing them? She wants me to use them and her change me? Well that might be good to get my own back. Especially if I need a number 2 and I've held it in for a few days. That might be a bad one. She wants this, shell get it" 

I immediately strip down from my lower clothing and leaves my shirt on,  the immediate thought of revenge on my mind and my little dingy hard as ever. I place the pamper under my bottom and grabs the baby powder and tries to tape the diaper up but my erection is stopping it.  Eventually the diaper is taped up. 

I get my trousers on and goes downstairs. 

Sarah continues to make dinner as her little boy comes downstairs but doesn't take notice to his erection"ok little boy dinner is ready its spaghetti and meatballs"she said in a happy tone

"So how do you like your pampers little boy? "She said as she put plates on the table

Looks at you And takes my place at the table. 

I just stare at her as she calls me a little boy "your roommate is absolutely fine. Thank you very much. And these are comfy although you're not suggesting that I actually USE these things? Surely you don't want that to clean up?" I say as I eat the food in front of me.

"Well of course I expect you to use them that's why I got diapers so you could use them"she said as she ate the food on her plate 

After dinner was done she did the dishes and took notice to your erection"little boy are you excited about something? "She asks pointing at your erection

Looks at you "do you really want that job of changing me?? You do realise how messy diapers can get?? Surely you don't want to have to change a nasty diaper?" I say, thinking she's all talk.

I cover my bulge up "oh. Nothing. Guess it's a little too comfy in the padding" I blush.

"That's my job as your mommy is to change your messy diapers no matter the mess"she says smiling sliding off her skirt to reveal her panties. 

"Ok little boy I I know you want something so come get what you want dear you may take off your diaper"she says looking at your erection. 

Looks at you and blushes "this isn't right. You're my roommate not my girlfriend.  Besides.  The age gap. And stuff. It just wouldn't work. You really think you want to change my dirty nappies? I don't think you will" 

My erection goes "no. I don't need anything now" I sit and wait for you to answer me. You just need to let me wear these things and I'll take them off when nature calls. You won't even have to clean me up. I'm perfectly capable of doing that" 

"Ok listen baby boy you will use those diapers as your toilet right now and I will change you if I can't handle it you'll be free to use the toilet but if I can handle it I'll change you and sometimes you may change your own diaper. "She says patting the front of your diaper

"So little boy care to tell me why you were hard to begin with what were you thinking about? "

Looks at you and blushes and sighs "fine but you can change me. I'm not getting my hands dirty" 

"You won't handle the smell. Have you changed a diaper before? I've heard they can be pretty bad" I say "you sure you won't let me use the bathroom?" 

I look at you as my bowels rumble and I know a very messy diaper is imminent.  

So, without hesitation, I squat right here and releases my bowels, which ends up with me filling my diaper right up until my diaper is sagging right to the floor. 

I then fall and sit in it as I lose my balance and looks at you "happy now? You got your wish.  Good luck changing me.  It's gonna be a bad one. I'm glad I don't have to change diapers..."

"Well baby boy come on"she says as she takes you up to the bathroom and lays you on the floor and untapes the diaper. 

"You really made a stinky for mommy didn't you? "She asked as she cleaned up your messy bottom"ok little boy time for your reward"she says as she grabs his cock slowly jerking him off

Looks at you as you lead me to the bathroom to change my very nasty diaper.

I hear you comments and all I can do is blush "well it's not my fault you wanted me to poop myself! I didn't even have to poop until you padded me!!" I start saying but as soon as you touch my friend down there I shudder "Hey what gives! Stop that. Leave me alone!!" I try and remove your hand "just diaper me and get this stupid thing over with. You don't want me to poop again without the diaper do you?" 

She stops and smiles"what does baby boy not like his member touched? "

She finishes diapering you and helps you up"see baby boy was that so bad? "She says patting his thick padded bottom*"ok go play now. "

Looks at you "look. We are just roommates and nothing more. I can take care of myself. I don't need a mommy, I already have one. So stop touching my privates and just let me go please" 

I let you diaper me up, and that's all I let you do and I run off and just like a toddler would, I start to make a tower out of building blocks.

She decides to try on a diaper as a punishment for him she would use them and make him change it

"Oh baby boy I thought of a punishment for you? "She says the diaper crinkling as she walks downstairs 

Looks at you nervously "I'm not changing diapers if that's what you mean. I've never done it before in my life and I do not even plan on trying that's for sure. So don't even think about it" 

I look at you as I say this but know you have something planned. 

"Oh I'm sorry to tell you baby boy I took a laxative as I was putting this on your going to change me when I mess or wet for the first time I will walk you through it"

She walks over her diaper  crinkling and you hear a hissing sound coming from her diaper as she pees in it