LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bratty daughter (private with Gavin)

Danny

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "that's a good girl but don't think that this will get you changed any quicker. You need to think about your behaviour. Because I'm not going to be persuaded. But you are behaving so I'll change you. Next time you won't be changed so quickly" 

Picks you up and lays you on the changing table and starts changing you. As soon as I open the diaper, I start gagging at the stench.

(More detail please. On both role plays)

She says glad that she's finally getting changed"thank you mommy promise not to be a bad girl anymore I swear"she says yawing wanting a nap as she closes blue eyes falling asleep during the change 

She sleeps as her mother changes her as she sleeps mommy finishes the change and goes through her daughters phone to contact her friends jessica and lilly

I look at her and just sighs as I wipe her bottom and girly parts clean "there we go. Mommy's baby all clean" I say gently as I notice her falling asleep after hearing her say she'll be a good girl but I know she says that and can't do it. 

I place her in her crib after dressing her again and starts contacting two of her friends to babysit her.

Well. Maybe she should have some playmates... Maybe her friends should wear diapers as well....

I nod and let's them in "she's asleep now. I need to run a few errands. She shouldn't need changing. She might be cranky when she wakes up so I've made her a bottle. I shouldn't be too long okay" 

Jessica:ok and should we wear diapers with her or tease her"she asked wondering what mom wants them to do with her if she wakes up besides feed her. 

Soon wakes up cranky wanting out of this baby life

Looks at you both "Maybe you should diaper each other? That's you two diapering each other. No naughty business or I'll treat you exactly like Bella" I say "the supplies are in Bellas room. She'll tell you if you need help"

Jessica:miss can you do it please"they both ask her to do it their sorta turned on by it and happy to be putting on diapers hoping their tight on them

Lilly:"please miss we'll be good"she says pouting since the two girls are 18 and they've been dreaming of being put in diapers again just to try it and see if they like it or if they don't"Jessica:"please miss treat us like your babies as well

Looks at you both "auntie will be right back" I go and get the diapers and supplies and tells them both to lay down on the pads and I strip them to nakedness and gets two diapers on them, adding a suppository to their butts so they'll have a surprise when they wake up from their naps"

• 2 weeks later...

She looks at both of the baby girls "never you mind. That is for auntie to know and for her new babies never to find out. So let's go and see your friend. And then I'll eventually have three very stinky babies. And the fun part of this is that you will be changing each other.  Don't think I'm getting my hands dirty when I have you three to earn your new diapers" she says as she puts you in the same crib as your friend.

The two new girls fall asleep quickly as aunty leaves the room but what they didn't know was that they messed their diapers in their sleep filling the backs up with liquid mess as they tossed and turned they squished it around

About an hour later, the two girls wake up next to their friend, realising they're all stinky babies. 

Auntie comes in and sees them all "aww there are my babies..." She sniffs the air "my three very stinky babies. Auntie needs to make sure she gets you three changed very soon" she checks her baby girl first, knowing that her friend's nappies are just as messy as her daughters. 

I smile at them both "looks like you two got the hang of using your diapers like good babies. So I've told your mommies and they are happy for you two staying here while they go on a week business trip. They've sent me money for supplies. You love your poopy diapers. But you'll be changing my big stinky girl before either of you are changed"