LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bratty daughter (private with Gavin)

Danny

Tracy had had enough of her teenage daughter behaviour. It had gotten worse and worse. 

She was acting up at home and at school and she decided to do something about it. 

It was Friday night and her daughter had gone out with her mates without telling her.

It was 11pm. She knew she had a 10pm curfew no matter what day of the week it was.

She had decided to make her daughter the age where she had no responsibilities.  She decided to make her a baby again. 

Tracy had transformed her daughters room into a nursery complete with a changing table and a crib. She even got pampers. 

She waited for the little girl to walk in the front door. She would soon find things would change dramatically for her.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*bella comes walking in around 12:00 to find her mother just sitting on the couch. *

"Oh hey mom what are you still doing up it is Late so good night. "

*she tries to walk past her to her bedroom not making it far*

I raise my eyebrows at you "do you really want me to ask that? I told you your curfew is 10pm no matter what day of the week it is. You are still my teenage daughter and you are still under 18. So my laws stand. Don't act as if you don't know what I'm talking about"

Starts to get a little angry "you know what. I've had it with your attitude. From now on you have no big girl privileges.  You are my baby girl. Now give me your phone..  things aren't going to be nice for you. You will be my full time baby girl and you'll be treated like a 1yr old baby. With mommy feeds included and you will be using the toilet that babies use. Any complaints and it will increase the time you are on this punishment" 

*bella stands there in shock at what her mother just said*i won't do anything like that and im not giving up my phone so im going to bed*bella storms past her mother going upstairs seeing her bedroom is a nursery*"mom what the fuck is this!?"*she yelled shocked looking around the nursery that once was her room*

I look at you "well. Things are going to change starting from now"

"Number one. You will hand me your phone this minute. Number two you will now be in diapers full time for all uses.  Number three you will be fed by me whether this is public or private. Number four you will be changed in public or private. Number five you will not complain, argue about anything. If you do then this punishment will increase. You will do everything a baby does. And don't even think about trying to say no because it's happening"

*bella clearly worried hands over the phone*"mom im sorry ok please dont put me in diapers im not a baby im almost grown*she whines upset that her mom is doing this to her*you  cant so this mom? "*

Looks at you "if you was sorry then you would have know how you would have made me feel when you did this in the first place. Maybe a bit of time being a baby will make you rethink your actions" 

I lead you to the changing table and puts a pacifier in your mouth "we need to punish you for your bad language so I think you making a very poopy diaper and then not being changed for 12 hours should do it" 

I strip you down to your underwear and gets a small jar from the cabinet and then strips you so you have nothing on and I clean you up with baby wipes and applies plenty of powder. 

I then open the jar and puts two suppositions into your bottom. 

I then dress you in baby clothes and puts you in your crib with your pacifier still in "if you misbehave then all your friends will know about your little accident. You wet your panties which is why I had to clean you up. Maybe you are a baby after all and never grew up"

Y-yes ma'am*she blushes as all her clothes are taken off and suppositories are put in her bottom and diapered*m-mom i dont like this my stomach doesn't feel good as it is dont make me do this please? *she begs her stomach hurting already*

Looks at you "don't talk clever young lady. You don't have a choice in the matter. And I don't really care if you stomach hurts as that's the alcohol. I know you've been drinking. And this is your punishment.  So you're going to have to get used to this. This is your life for the next six months at least" 

Looks at you and sticks the pacifier back in

"that's another 3 months on your punishment. Do you really want all your friends to know what a big baby wee wee panties you are?" 

I place you on my lap and gets the paddle I used when you was younger and starts spanking you. 

After 15 spankings, and being much stronger than you, I've laid you on the changing pad and have put three diapers on you. "There we go" 

You are in thick diapers and in your crib with mittens and a locked pacifier and the crib is locked "if you try to escape, I'll have to put your hand behind your back..understand?"

Sees your face "still want to argue?" 

*Looks at you* do you really want to push me? even after those spankings you still want to push the boundaries. 

"Lay down in your crib and think about your behaviour. If you know what is best for you then you'll do just that. Because I've got evidence of you in your nappies that could go on your social media. Would you really want that?" I get you back on the crib mattress and leaves the room. 

*she tries to climb again falling on the floor making a loud thud knowing im in big trouble i lay there knowing my arms are about to be tied up and my friends will see me*

I hear the thud but I do not go back to the room as I'm very angry with your for your behaviour. 

I go and get some sleep, with the baby monitor by my bed so I can listen to you sleeping and if you make any escape attempts.

*bella sighs glad you didn't come in so she bites the mitten till she can rip it off then opens the door crawling down the hallway making noise as she goes*

*she passes moms room and she has to go downstairs she starts crawling slowly downstairs*

I hear something coming from your too  so I head to investigate. 

I see that the crib is empty "Annabella? You better come back up here. All your friends are about to see what a big baby you are" I have the picture set as your profile picture " believe me. I'm going to do this" 

"I'm going to count to five.... one!...."

*she hears this and crawls back you she tore the mitten off and took the pacifier out as well*s-sorry mom? *she said lying hoping to get away with it so she doesnt get another spanking

I sigh "You really don't get it do you" I pick you up and sit you on my bed. I get something and uses it to tie your hands up behind your back. I also put another pair of mittens on you and a locked gag pacifier.

I show you the picture of you in your diapee "This will be posted if you dare to escape. I'm even going to ask your friends to come and babysit tomorrow. So don't even think about pushing my buttons again young lady. Now go to sleep!" I say to you with a tone that you know only too well.

*she tries to cry but it is useless so she goes to sleep knowing tommorow will be the worst day ever she then in her sleep grunts and starts to push a long slimy turd into her diaper then letting out liquid crap into her diaper*

I wake up around 7:30am and comes in to check on you and smells the diaper right away and smiles. 

"Oooh mama smells a stinky diapee. Guess you really had to poop. As I said you have another couple of hours and then I'll change you. But I'm sure you won't be finished quite yet.  Baby has to have her breakfast" 

I decide to let you sleep as I don't want to wake you up and I'm not actually going to change your diaper right away anyway as you're being punished.

I go downstairs and starts making breakfast.

(Did you reply to the other role play?)

Looks at you "excuse me? How did you even get out of your crib with your hands tied behind your back and with a gag in your mouth and mittens on your hands?"