LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bratty daughter (private with Gavin)

Danny

(Whoops sorry I forgot she was tied up hang on) *she woke up tired and sore her arms still tied up she laid there waiting for her mom to come in and help*(yes I did) 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "well then. You obviously can't keep your pacifier in so you can lay there a little longer. I'll open the window so that smell can go. Smells bad in here. Oh well. I'm sure I'll get used to that" 

I pick you up out of the crib and lays you on your changing table "let's see what kind of present my bratty princess made for mommy. The first of many poopy diapers" she says as she starts removing your clothing and I put gloves on my hands as it's going to be a messy job.

Looks at you "first of all. You don't speak as you have a pacifier in. And secondly. You address me as mommy. Babies sat that and big girls say mom. And you are a little stinky little bratty baby. And don't rush me or you will have a rash" I say, starting to lose patience with you as I rip the tapes. 

Bella fell silent not wanting mommy upset so she laid there like a good girl hoping mommy calms  down 

"I-im sorry mommy for what I did"she says hoping for forgiveness"m-mommy please don't be mad at me I'll be good I promise from here on out"Bella begged not wanting mommy to yell at her but she realized that she just broke the rule mommy just said. 

Looks at you "I know this will get some getting used to but this is your life until you learn to grow up and be the big girl that you should be. Until then you'll be nothing but a helpless little infant who relies on her mommy to change her messy pampers and feed her and bathe her" 

"Ok mommy I'm sorry I've been so bratty I'll be better I promise how long will this punishment las"she asked you as she looks at you with her blue eyes clearly hating this punishment. "If I be really good will could I get out of this early"she asked wondering if maybe mommy will stop the punishment early if she was good. 

Looks at you and laughs "your behaviour has been very poor. If you even think that asking them questions will get you anywhere then you are mistaken. As I said, if you keep asking then you'll increase the punishment. If you keep talking , you'll increase the punishment.  If you keep whining, you'll increase the punishment.  Now keep your pacifier in and stop asking stupid questions. You're starting to annoy me" 

I place you in the playpen and puts paw patrol on "don't even think about moving or your friends will know about your nappies" 

Bella started to cry at her mom telling her all this stuff about what will increase the punishment then the fact that she said that bella was annoying her made it worse as she cried

Bella tried to calm down and watch paw patrol on tv but she couldn't manage to stay focused on it but eventually she sniffled and watches the show

I hear you sniffling but I decide to leave you as you deserve this punishment. You've had enough chances to be a good girl. But that's gone out the window.

About half hour later, I come back in and picks you up and sits you on my lap "Now then. It's time for baby's afternoon snack. Are you hungry my baby girl?" I say as I remove my shirt and bra "mommy's got some nice milk for her baby girl" 

"W-wait what mommy are you sure you want me to do this? "She starts to suckle on her moms breast blushing. 

She feels the need to go and decides her mom will change her so she grunts while drinking and let's a few turds go into the diaper and it starts to bulge in the back. She says"mommy I mess in my diaper can I get a change please? "

I nod as she latched onto my breast.  "Yes my baby girl" I reply.

I then hear her grunting and filling her diaper and I pat her padded butt as she does so and smiles at her, ignoring her asking for a diaper change; I put her back onto feeding from me "Just relax my baby. Understand that if you keep asking me to change you, I'll keep increasing the time you spend in that diaper. And I'm pretty sure you don't want that. You know you are not allowed to ask to be changed. NOW STOP ASKING ME!!" I spank your butt hard. 

she yelps at the smack as it spreads the mess in her diaper around"yes mommy I'll be good and stay quiet now. "She says and stays silent as she yells. 

Bella soon started to cry again as mommy yelled at her she hated being yelled at but for her mom to do it just made it so much worse

Looks at you "just be quiet for once in your life. You are giving mommy a headache. Things will only get worse the more you whine about things.  If you was a good little girl and just did what mommy said without saying nothing then you wouldn't be in this mess. Literally.  Ugh you do stinky. But that's your own problem and mommy will clean you up once things have calmed down. And you stop answering mommy back. Maybe once you learn to control your anger, and start to be nice to me and people around you, I will consider bringing back your big girl privileges.  Until then, you are nothing but a baby girl with a very stinky diaper" 

bella sniffles and nods hugging mommy not saying anything just wanting her attention right now but soon she does calm down and her stomach growls in hunger. 

She looks up at you and sniffles clearly hungry but doesn't say it of fear of fear of getting hit again*

I smile at her as she calms down "maybe we should get you fed first before we change you. That diaper is looking pretty messy though. Maybe I should change you before. That diaper is starting to look very full" 

I pick her up and checks her diaper "hmm. I still think that can take a bit more. After breakfast I'm afraid" I carry her downstairs where her breakfast is waiting on her high chair tray.

I place her in the high chair and puts the plastic spoon in her hand and tells her to eat the oatmeal and prunes. 

she eats it fast so not to get in trouble and wanting out of the filthy diaper. She waits for mommy to notice she's done and she farts needing to go even more than before"m-mommy I need help? 

I look at you "don't think eating that quick will get you anywhere near a new diaper. You have been very naughty and this is the only way I can punish you"

I gag at the farts as they really stink but I know it must be the prunes.  I smile a little bit knowing its only a matter of time before your diaper fills right up. 

She sniffles but fills up the diaper her stomach hurting from holding it but she watches mommy without saying anything

She watches sitting in her messy diaper as she sits silently"m-mommy m-may I get a change please"she asks timidly 

Looks at you and doesn't reply. Instead I give you a look and shakes my head. 

I watch you fill up the diaper even more and I can help but smile happily at what you have done. "Baby is finally using her pamper for its intended purpose. But as I said, it is mommy's choice when you are changed. Its not up to stinky baby Bella. The more you ask, the longer you'll be in that thing for. It stinks. So I want to change you but I'm not having you whining "