LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bratty son gets taught a lesson (private with Anastasiya_diapee)

Danny

Dan was an out of control 15yr old teenager. 

His behaviour at school and home had gotten worse everyday.  Although he just put it down to jealously about everything else. He thought the world was against him. 

He knew his mom would punish him but he wouldn't give in to anything without getting his view across. 

He'd been suspended from school, he came home that day and creeped upstairs.

I am a 35 year old mother, Anastasia de Jong. I am a tall blonde.
I bring up my son alone. Usually he grew up an obedient and good person, but recently his behavior has become worse. Teachers complain about his behavior, a day later they call me from school and I always listen to what he has done.
This week, he managed to break the window and fight with his classmates twice.

And now I got his report card. Not a single positive assessment. Some ratings are "C" and even a few "D".

"No, something needs to be decided.
Apparently, I missed something in his upbringing, so let’s go through it again. I will bring him back to childhood .. "

While he was at school I went to the store and bought some baby's things and sat in the kitchen to wait for my son ...

I look at the clock .. "And now he also lingered from school ..." My determination has become even stronger ...

I heard a door slam in the hallway ...

“Dan is it you? Come here to the kitchen. We need to talk ...” I scream from the kitchen

I did some bad things at school

My behaviour is getting worse and I know I'm going to be facing the consequences for my actions today.

I try and creep in but the door slams behind me and I hear mom shouting and I gulp nervously and know that I'm in trouble big time. 

I walk into the kitchen and looks round, and everything seems pretty normal "hey mom what's up?" I say, tying to make it seem that nothings wrong. 

I wait silently for Dan to sit down ... and throw a stern look at him ..

"Dan. I wanted to talk to you. I'm tired of what is happening to you. The behavior is creepy, the study is creepy, and now that .." I give him a piece of paper from the school.

"Your grades are even worse. In short. I realized that you have not grown enough to be a teenager ... Therefore, I decided to return you to the state of a one-year-old baby and begin to re-engage in your upbringing.
I am not kidding.
 I only wanted to know one thing ... will you voluntarily do everything that I command you, or will I use force and still make you a baby? "

Looks at you "mom I didn't even hit a window! Where did you even get that from. I'm not a violent person. You know that"

I sigh "yeah I know my grades are bad but they'll improve you know that"

I think about what you said and I know I don't have a choice "fine. But I don't want to be forced to actually use diapers. I want to use them on my own grounds. And I want to be able to live the live that I am without being controlled" 

“You're lying to me ... This week, the principal from the school called me personally. You broke the window, you had a fight with your classmates twice .. And now you were sent home from school. This is not the behavior of a teenager.
So I’ll start turning you into a baby right now. "

I come close to Dan and menacingly say: "I want you to undress, completely. Now. Or you will feel bad .."

((I didn't break any windows okay. It was just an argument with the teacher and maybe fighting with classmates)))

Looks at you "mom come on. It was just kid's being kids.  It's the end of the day so I'm home at the normal time?" 

I sigh "fine. Do your worst. Maybe no worries will make me relax more" 

Looks at you "mom it's the tru- okay fine. I'm not arguing with you but I know I'm right"

Looks at you stunned "no way. I'm a teenager. You can't just take all my stuff away? That's not fair" 

I sit on a chair and jerkly put Dan on my lap, ass to the top. I lower his pants with his underpants and start flogging him with a towel that hung in the kitchen after 15 strokes, his ass was bright red ..

"Well, now you will listen to mommy? Undress. This is an order."

Looks at you "mom stop! Okay I'll be good. Just stop okay. That really hurts" 

I strip down to my undies But leave them on as it's the last of whatever dignity I have left.

"Mom. Can't we just forget this all happened and move on. Surely you don't want to have to change diapers again. Especially with what I used to do. You couldn't wait to potty train me!"

I watch Dan undress. Having reached the underpants, he begs me to stop ..

I walk up and silently rip off underpants from Dan.

"I will change your diapers without any problems. But first I will give you a bath .."
I take the naked boy by the hand and lead to the bathroom.

"Bye here." and I turn the baby in the corner with my nose. "Don't turn around until I say."

I let the warm water in and add the foam, "Mr. Bubble."

I'm waiting for the bathtub to fill ..

Looks at you and covers my shame up "mom come on. This is crazy! This has to stop. What will people say. I can't do this?? I just can't.  It's not fair" 

I face the wall and I feel angry inside about everything that's going on.

Once I'm in the bath, I just sit and think about everything over and over and wonder how long this craziness will go on for. Surely she'll  get fed up.

The bathtub fills up. I take Dan in my arms and drop them, into warm water and throw some toy ducks there.

"You can play with these toys, while mommy will bathe you. Yes, I will personally wash you. The shower is prohibited, this is for big boys. You are a baby and you will only take baths," I say with a smile, putting on a baby washcloth in my hand, in the form frogs and squeeze liquid soap on it.

“I think that you will be a baby for at least a year, if you are good, I will let you grow a little up to a three-year-old baby, but for now I will treat you like a one-year-old baby. And I have a present for you " - With these words, I put Dan's in mouth a real pacifier.purp-paci-960x765.thumb.jpg.a4ec6ed20c75d5bd8a3c8e58792bd821.jpg

(Please don't post images on the role play and I did say no sissy stuff)

I just sit on the bath and know she means what she says so I decide to go along with it and be a good boy as it's the only way I'll get my big boy privileges back.

I take the blue pacifier and suckles it as I play with the bath toys as you clean me up.

I notice you start washing my privates and I try and cover it up but it's so small that I don't see the point and I feel embarrassed and upset and angry at the same time as I don't want any of this treatment.

I know there's nothing I can do that will stop this.

Finally, I finish bathing the baby and pick it up from the bath, wrapping it from head to toe in a soft blue towel with Spiderman. And laying on the bathroom floor, a little dry his body, leaving the skin slightly moist and I take out a special cream, from the cabinet ...

"My baby has too much hair, on his body. It's time to make your body, smooth. Mommy help your.." I coo and generously apply him a cream to remove hair on his arms, legs, chest and private area.
After 10 minutes, I wipe his body with a disposable towel and watch with pleasure, how his hair is destroyed along with the cream, leaving the skin completely smooth, like a baby’s ..

I wait as you finish cleaning my body. 

Looks at you "but mom I don't need to be shaved. I'm okay as I am. I'm not a baby!" I say I as I rebel.

I think to myself how long this will go on for as I know this can't ever go out of the house as I would hate for people to know about this as it so embarrassing. 

"No. You are a real kid. And I am not going to hide you from the public. I will walk with you. You will lie in a stroller or play on the playground, but under my supervision.

Okay. After the bath procedures are finished and you smell like a clean baby.
Now you can dressed up, my baby. "

I wrap Dan in a cocoon, in a towel, and taking her under the bottom like a baby, I carry him to my bedroom ..

Looks at you "I'm your teenage son! I don't need supervision.  I certainly don't need a shaved body. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to..." before I finish my sentence you've wrapped me up to stop me planning any form of escape.

"Mom come on. I don't need all of this. I certainly don't need to wear diapers.  You forgetting how much stress you went through to actually potty train me and you want to undo all of that?" 

I hear Dan objection and take a deep breath ..
"Apparently one flogging was not enough .. Well, I repeat ..."

I come to the bedroom and sit down on the bed and lay it on my lap and take a small oar.

"I will try this time to get the meaning of my words through your ass .."

I start to slap his butt with an oar after each stroke I repeat: "Be a good baby"

After 20 slaps, I stop.

"And now I want you to say:" Forgive me mom. I will be an obedient baby. "

Looks at you and scoffs "I am already being good by listening to you go on about making me a baby which I think is one of the most weirdest ideas ever. Why would you want to make a teenager dress up as a baby? It's just not right. Who in their right mind would?? It's not happening. You'll get an apology but nothing more. I don't even need diapers. So you can forget it" I jump free of your grasp and makes a run for the bathroom and locks the door. 

"Now you can say you're sorry and we can forget about this silly nonsense. I'll wear the diapers but stop spanking me!!"

As soon as I let go of the baby, he breaks down and runs to the bathroom and locks the door ...

"I tried to be a gill with you ... Have to do the wrong ..
I take out a first aid kit with paralyzing medicine and fill the syringe.

I go to the bathroom and with a few strokes, knock the door off the hinges ..

“You will be punished for this,” I say angrily.

I twisted Dan's hand and gave him an injection, and he immediately went limp and sat on the floor ..

"Now until you learn to cooperate, then I will not allow you any independent movement."

I pick you up and carry you back to the bedroom.

"I haven't finished dressing you baby"

I try to make a run for it, even if it will end with even worse punishment. 

I hope and pray that she doesn't know where I am. But that's not going to happen as she's taken the door off it's hinges. I look at her scared and on the brink of tears. 

"Mom please. Just let me explain about my school work. There's a perfectly reasonable explanation.. I..." before I can continue, I faint as the injection is strong. 

I sleep in my mommy arms as I wait for my punishment.  In my mind I know this won't be nice...