LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hero out of place(private)

Gavin

Eraserhead, a Pro Hero in Japan, did not know who Starfire was or that he had been found. He was simply going about his day, working and using his quirk to stop villains most wouldn’t even bother with. It wasn’t easy, but it was very repetitive, and he found it tiring. The man sighed in exhaustion by the end of his workday, leaning against a post. 

Eraserhead perked up at the sound of a girl’s voice. He gazed at the girl, tipping his head off to one side with a yawn, “Hello. Do you need help with something, considering you’re new here?” 

Well ok baby boy give me your address snd I want you to go pick up some diapers and some baby food formula and a highchair and crib please*she kisses him on the cheek you take notice to how green her eyes are that's not normal*you'll make a good baby boy don't be scared to ask for anything understand 

Aizawa felt rather confused by this turn of events. For some reason, he found himself nodding and writing down his address, handing it over. Her eyes were a strange shade of green; maybe she had some type of aesthetic power, something to do with her appearance? He blushed after the cute girl kissed his cheek, and decided he’d go back and see if he could start ordering some of these things. 

(Do you mind if Starfire eventually introduces her baby boy to the other Titans?)

(Well she left the titans maybe she can introduce him to some of the pros and maybe raven) 

*starfire went to his address and took off her shorter and underwear looking through his stuff waiting for him to see her pussy and ass*

(I’d love it if she decided to introduce her new baby to Raven.)

Aizawa had gotten everything. The crib, the baby food, formula, a high chair, a changing table, and even the diapers.

He flushed deeply after seeing her exposed ass and pussy; he’d never seen a real girl’s body naked before. Aizawa looked over at her, and backed up a bit so she could enter.

Aizawa nodded, flushing a little. “Yes, Mommy. And...I do have the diapers.” He picked up the pack of diapers and handed them over before hopping up on the changing table, removing his pants and underwear a touch bashfully. 

Aizawa blushed deeply when she pointed to his erection and called it cute. However, he didn’t feel like complaining; he enjoyed this very much, in fact. He leaned forward and sucked on her perky nipple, gently drinking to see what he would taste. 

*milk came out but it didn't taste right it tasted better than human milk since starfire is an alien*oh by the way baby boy I am a alien*she says feeling his cock through the diaper*

The man gazed up at her, sucking her teats until he had his fill. “Awien?” He said this through her breast, his voice muffled. When he felt her hand on the front of his diaper, Aizawa shivered happily, moaning and bucking his hips.