LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy mommy(private)

Gavin

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear crying at the baby monitor and I come.

"My little one woke up. Now mommy will help you ..." I give her a liquid painkiller and pick her up and carry her to the kitchen. and sit on a new high chair.

"That's what your aunt Sarah bought. Now you will eat here." and I attach you to a chair with a tray and tie a bib around your neck.

I begin to come by stirring with a baby spoon of cereal.

"Baby. You are so silly. I already told you that you will never get out of diapers. Now I treat you like a one-year-old baby and you will be in this state for a year, if you are good and obedient, then I will let you grow a bit, but I won’t let you grow up toddler's age. Now open your mouth for your tasty cereal's. " I fill the spoon and bring it to the baby’s lips.

I put the baby in a toothless mouth, the first spoon full of baby's cereal.

Part of the cereal's flows along her chin, making the woman's face even more infantile.

I continue to feed her without stopping.

Almost the whole face of the baby was in cereal's: cheeks, nose, chin, lips.

Her cheeks protruded nicely, like a hamster, trying to swallow the cereal.
"What a good girl. She feeding very well, my baby."

I’m going to start breastfeeding tomorrow. I have been taking lactation medications for a long time, but I’m still producing little milk.
But for you to get used to it, I have it.
I take out a baby bottle full of white liquid.

"This is real breast milk. One of my friends passed it to me. Her mother is breast feeding her little younger sister. And I asked my girlfriend to give her a portion of breast milk to me. So now your tummy will get something of it."

"Come here, I will hug you ..."

I take the baby in my arms and sit on a chair, lay you in a lying position, give her a nipple in her mouth from a bottle of breast milk.
Gently and at the same time firmly clutching to me, I feed the baby a bottle. "
Here, enjoy the warmth of my body, baby and suck your bottle. Mommy loves you like a baby. "Cooing I kiss you in a wrinkled forehead

Soon the milk is over.

"It is necessary that you practice sucking real breasts. Although there is no milk yet, this experience will be useful for the future when the shelf appears .."

I unzip the top of the dress and unzip my bra and give my nipple to the baby’s mouth ..

"Let's suck my mom's breasts. You have to remember the smell of your mommy and the taste of my breast"

I already gave you milk from the bottle, until it’s enough. Mom will start producing milk for the baby tomorrow.
You are my baby. And you will have to do something with your sex drive. I bring you to the children's doctor, he will advise something. You are a baby and you can’t think about sex, this is an activity for big people, not for one year old babies.
  In the meantime, suck mommy. Get used to me. "

I feel like a real mom, feeling how the baby sucks my breasts with her gums ..

Suddenly I see her petting her diaper ...

“The baby stopped immediately, otherwise mom will put the diapers even thicker on you and put on gloves and you won’t be able to use your hands.
Mom loves her baby very much and will never leave. "