LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy mommy(private)

Gavin

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(otherwise it will not be boring.)

I am Anachtasia Young. I am 18 years old, I am not tall blonde with a height of 156 cm.

I have not yet spoken, that my life will soon change, completely.
I go to college, and dream of going to a good university, but lately. It always seems to me, that they are watching me.

Today, I went home late from a friend. AT 22.00. We are partners, on the same assignment in college. And so I left her house and leisurely walk down the street, to the bus stop.

*toga sees a girl walking home a blonde girl kind of short and comes up behind her holding the knife to her throat they are alone on the street*don't scream or were gonna have a bad start I want to know your name now? 

*you soon wake up tied to a really comfy bed and your in a diaper you see a girl  halfway through changing in the corner her shirt and skirt are off she's just in some panties and a bra not facing you*

I come to my senses in a spacious  and light room.. I see myself naked, except for the diaper. I twitch my arms and legs, and I feel that they are firmly attached to the corners of the bed.

I look around and see some woman in a bra and panties.

"Who are you? What's going on? Why am I in this damn diaper? Let me go immediately and return my things and I promise not to tell you anywhere about your act with me."

Oh hi dear well I'm toga your mommy your my baby now so your in a diaper*she stays not facing you taking off her bra you recognized her voice as the girl with the knife*

Oh I'm sorry are you trying to fight me*she takes off her panties and comes over sitting on your bare chest holding her knife to your chest*we could play doctor if you want*she says smiling at you daring you to try and resist*so find your diaper for mommy? 

*she starts to make a cut onto one of your breast*I'll keep going I'll cut them off baby you better mess your diaper or I'll play doctor the painful way? 

(She's insane) 

Good baby girl*she kisses you*, there baby girl now I want you to pleasure me under stand*she unties your hands so you can sit up to lick her pussy but she still holds her knife so you don't try anything*