LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy mommy(private)

Gavin

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take off my protective underpants and a dirty diaper and throw it in the trash. I wipe all her dirty places with wet wipes .. Pussy and bottom.

Then I take a new diaper and smeared the baby with diaper rash cream, fix the new diaper.

"Does the baby like a fresh diaper?" I whisper, baby's and kiss her on the cheek, maternally ..

Sarah comes.
We drag Togo's into the hall and handcuff her hands to the chair. and the doorbell rings. I open and a smiling doctor with a medical case comes into the room.

"This is my patient. Do not worry, I have already removed hundreds of small cloves and yours will also be in my collection .."

The doctor makes 2 injections to the baby. The first in the hand, and the second in the gums ..

The first injection will euthanize the baby for half an hour, and the other will freeze her mouth.

The doctor takes out special forceps and begins to take out the baby’s teeth one at a time .. He works very professionally. after 30 minutes, all the baby’s teeth are torn out. he leaves a special solution that will need to rinse his mouth so that the gums heal faster, and I wait until the baby wakes up to see her reaction to changes in her mouth.

I come up and watch how drooling down my chin due to lack of teeth ..

"Your babble now looks like a baby. Now you won’t bite anyone. I know it hurts, but the doctor said that in a couple of days the gums will heal. In the meantime, you can suck your medicine." and I put a pacifier in her mouth ..
"Suck baby. Your transformation into baby has begun."

the mixture of sleeping pills and anesthetizing agents did their job, and the baby, after drinking the bottle, immediately fell into sleep.

I take her to the playpen and covered her with a blanket.

"When the baby wakes up, the pain will be much less. Without teeth, she will no longer cause trouble ..."

While the baby is sleeping, we order urgent repairs from a professional team of workers in her bedroom to turn her into a nursery. They promise to finish everything in a day.

I go to Toga's and check her diaper and find it wet.

I coo and praise the baby.

"Wake up baby. Such a good babygily. How do you like a toothless mouth? Already used to writing in a diaper?" and kiss the baby on the cheek, maternally

"Soon it will all be over. Bear with the baby. Another day your wounds will heal and you will have tremendous gums. And these are uncles-workers. I think that my baby needs a nursery. Therefore, they destroy your bedroom.
Soon there will be an ideal room for a little babygirly. "