LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy mommy(private)

Gavin

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sara: No, this girl took such a bold step. She did what I had been doing for a long time. You would have played with your thoughts or to jail, or to the asylum.
But what this girl did is even better. She brought you back to childhood. I will not only not help you. I would rather help Anastasia so that you become the most obedient baby. I’m ready to become your aunt or nanny. "

Mommy Anastasia: "I thank you. She really abducted me and tried to kill me." and I show wounds on my chest.

"I had to do something. I think that she won’t be able to harm anyone by the baby ... By the way, she has wetted another diaper. Do you want to change it?"

Please I'd rather be in a asylum than this I'm so tired but of dealing with baby stuff I hate it?

*she says breaking down crying upset her insanity getting the best of her*

Anastasia: “You should have thought about this before you abduct me. Now you are in your place and there is no turning back. For the coming years you are my baby and no one will help you and save you.”

"Sarah, I need your help." - and I give her a list of goods.

"I can’t leave the baby, she’s still too small and not stable. Can you buy these things on the list?"

Sarah: "I would love to. I know one store. I’ll go there right away. And I’ll bring everything I need for our little princess." then, I turn to the little girl looking from the playpen's - "And you better obey your new mom. I see that she is very strict and decisive .."

*toga sits crying and balls up on the floor having a breakdown*y-yes ma'am*she says in between sobs*

*she looks at you and you can tell she is having a mental breakdown 

“Do you remember what I told you about adult words. So I let you talk too much.” and give the baby, a slap in the face.

"Go back to childhood, while the adults talk. Sit, play with toys and mumble, and suck binky, like a baby."

Sara: I see how Anastasia punishes Togo's. “Okay, work Anastasia. I’ll tell everyone who Togo has become and I’ll see how you can take official guardianship over her.” I take the shopping list and go to the store.

*she cries as she's slapped in the face she sits there stunned kind of upset that she was slapped for answering a question*

*toga ends up crying louder her face stinging from the slap*

I get to you at playpen's. “Okay, come to my arms” - Mommy will reassure you. I give the baby, her pacifier, in her mouth - "I just want the stobe you behaved properly."

I put the baby on my lap and gently, with love, hug metirnenski and begin to rock my body singing a baby song and kiss her, whole crown and on the cheek, which I recently hit.

"Mommy loves her little dolly."

"Baby. They didn’t ask you at all. Your aunt and I talked, and you got into our conversations all the time with adult words. I should have given you a parenting lesson. I'm sorry. But now if you are a good babygirl's, then mom will be good . " I catch up with the baby in the corner and again gently hug.

"Come on. That's all. Stop sulking. Start playing, otherwise I'll have to send you to sleep.
Yes, you heard right. You will sleep during the day, too, like all little babies. "

Put me in s asylum im not doing this let me go please*when asks one more time*

*she balled up on the floor in the corner*she told me to be good for you and I said yes ma'am

"As soon as you are a good baby, I will immediately write you, down in daycare. and you will be in equal age society. You can communicate with babies, like you. While, you are too small for daycare .. Therefore, you are still at home school. Crawl to my knees. Mommy has a tasty bottle for you .. "

I take a bottle of baby formula and shake.

Go to hell*she says pooping her diaper*

*she stands up slowly and walks over pushing you down and sits on your chest*your gonna listen now got it? *trying to start being on top but failing sounding weak*

"The woman is trying to overcome me, but given that I gave her minimal food, she had little strength."
She sat on me.

But I tumbled over quickly out of the grab and managed to wring her hand.

"I tried to be a good mommy gor you. Well, this is your choice. This trick will cost you 50 spanks, in the ass."

I dressed out her diaper and start spanking her ass very hard.

After 15 strokes, her ass was already red ... And there are still many slaps ahead ..

I continue to punish the baby.

"Sorry, but I still do not believe you. I will bring the punishment to the end and you, baby, should understand that you can’t raise your mom’s hand in any case .." I said, continuing to spank the woman’s ass.

After 50 spenks, her ass was crimson and from her you can warm your hands ..

"Now kneel down and baby's voices say," Forgive me mommy. I'm an obedient babygirl "

"Another thing. And now I'll see, what obedient's baby you are.

I give the woman, a rattle for newborn baby, in one hand and a gum ring for teeth, in the other.

"Now I want you to lie on your back and lie for half an hour, and shake a rattle and start to gnaw this ring for your teeth. I want to see your chin covered with saliva ... Start baby, I'm waiting."

"Nothing will happen to your teeth .. Bye.

For now, you're chewing a ring to mash your teeth.

But in the future, I'm going to breast-feed you. You will drink my breast milk, and if you even bite my breast at least once, I will immediately write you to the dentist and ask you to be deprived of them. "

So for now, just lie down and play with toys, as I ordered.

Your aunt will arrive soon with the right things for you, baby, " I said, glancing at my watch.