LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy mommy(private)

Gavin

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After half an hour, I come back and see that her diaper has turned brown.

I take the paci out of her mouth.

“So baby, and now I want to hear from you:“ Mommy, change my di-di, I did poo-poo ”and say it in the most childish voice's. You have 2 attempts, otherwise I will leave you in this diaper all night.”

"Another thing. Sometimes it is only threats that seem to work. You have to give you a bath. You stink ..."

I drag a woman into the bathroom.

I let warm water into the bath, add foam and baby's toys.

"Now mommy is redeeming her baby." I take off her dirty diaper and throw it in the trash, then I take the baby in my arms and immerse it in water.

I take a washcloth in the form of a frog and squeeze out liquid soap and start washing the baby ..

"I myself will bathe you. Shower is only for adult girls, you are only a baby and you will only take baths."
I start wash, a baby’s back and massage her breasts with a sponge.

Then wash her legs. Each finger on the foot.

I pay special attention to its bottom and private zone.
These places baby, I wash it especially carefully.

"My baby will be the cleanest. But you have too much body hair .. mommy will do it .."

"This is just a fallacy. At first, it’s hard for you to accept that you are a baby, but soon you will get used to it." I say, washing away the foam from all your places.

I lightly wipe you with a towel leaving skin slightly moisturized. I go into the cabinet with depilation cream, and generously put it on the arms, legs, armpits and pubis of the baby's.
I wait 15 minutes and wipe it, from head to toe with a disposable towel.
I enjoy watching, how the hair from her body is destroyed along, with the cream.

After 5 minutes, in a woman all hair disappeared, remained only on her head. He is now smooth as a newborn baby.

"Now mommy is happy. Her babygirly is so clean" - cooing and I kiss her on the cheek.

"Now time, to dress you for the night."

"People always love little girls, puppies and kittens. In the morning I will take you out for a walk and everyone will see what kind of baby you are. I’m sure all the neighbors suffered from your behavior and will be happy to see you so cute. And I told you that it’s too early to move you . "
I carry her in the room.
I lubricate her body with baby oil.
Then I raise my legs and straighten a fresh diaper. Sprinkling baby powder, I fix the diaper.

"You even smell like a little baby and a kind of pure." I say, and slightly slap you on the hairless ass in the diaper.

Then I get the pink sleepover 20190507_025111.thumb.jpg.57b7183ac0b6c4059548ad23617bd47c.jpgand, having tucked the baby there, I fasten the zipper on the back and fix it, now only I can unfasten it.

Then I put on the mittens again, I didn’t wear baby bonnet, but braided her hair in two tails on the sides.

Then she attached her hands with soft handcuffs.

"Sorry baby, just in case. Suddenly, the medicine will end before I wake up. And now Good night. Tomorrow, you have a new hard day." I kiss the baby in the forehead and fix the pacifier purp-paci-960x765.thumb.jpg.a4ec6ed20c75d5bd8a3c8e58792bd821.jpgin her mouth.

(Give her a punishment in the form of a large enema)) Don’t bother me, I am having fun with you.)

"You thought I was joking when you said you were a hundred baby now.

No, you will be a one-year-old baby. And all the little ones are sleeping in a crib with a teddy bear in an embrace and you will too. You will lose control, over your intestines and limbs. You can only crawl, like a newborn. And now enough talk is time to sleep."

And I am putting out the light and leaving the room, leaving you alone with your childhood thoughts ...

(I have a request. You can write posts that are at least 2-3 sentences long. It will just be more interesting .. Like mine.
One phrase is a little boring ..)

The morning is coming.

I enter the room and first of all I check her diaper with two fingers.

"Good morning sleepy head. Have you wet the diaper already? My good one. Mommy will dress you up. Will you be obedient or spank you for prevention?"

*toga wakes up with tears on her face from crying herself to sleep last night*

I-i will get out of this and I'll fight you every time I'm not your baby*she said hiccuping*

*she could sort of move and tried to get out of the bed*

(That a bit better?) 

(Much better. Thanks))

“I see, then, let’s repeat what we’ve done .. I put you on my knees, unzip the sleeping one and lower the diaper and start slapping you on the naked ass.

I slap you 20 times and after each stroke I repeat: "Be a good babygirl"

Ass baby's become red...

When I finish, I strictly ask, "Will you be good babygirl's for mommy's?"

If so, then you have to learn something new .. Maybe a good enema will teach you to be obedient ..

I wrung my hand, dragged you into the bathtub and walk in a large rubber bulb and fill it with warm water ..

I insert it into the baby’s ass and fill the tummy with water and put on the diaper again.

Let's see how you will behave after an enema ...

With the help of the handcuffs, I fetter her hands behind her back and return to the bedroom ..

"I'll be back in half an hour. I'll make breakfast until then ..."

I hate you so much*she says her stomach hurting so much*

*she let's it all out in her diaper and she cried at how bad her stomach feels as she lays on her back the mess squishing in her diaper as she lays on her arms trying to sleep*

Half an hour passes ...

I am returning to the room.
"Well, what did you like? Now will you be good or will I keep you in dirty messy rooms longer? Ask me for a change as a good baby. I will replace you and go to breakfast .. otherwise you will be in this diaper for a long time. Do you like a rash on your ass?"

I-i won't ask you for anything go away I'll sit in this for as long as I need to my best friend will come get me*she says only having a few close friends*

I'll sit in this diaper forever before give in to you now leave me alone!?