LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy mommy(private)

Gavin

“Hungry? Okay, let's go have lunch.

I pull the baby out of the playpen's and see off to the kitchen, where I again handcuff her hands, to the armrests.

"I'm sorry. But until you learn to eat by myself, I have to feed you that way .."

I mix with a rubber spoon, in a baby plate, a liquid milk porridge for babies, and imperceptibly from the baby, add laxative and diuretic there ...

I put a plate in front of the baby and tie the bib, around her neck.

I scoop up the porridge and bring it to her lips.
"Let's open the baby’s mouth. It's delicious. You won’t get any other food. Either that, or you’ll starve."

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby bit me ..
I got angry and slapped her...
"Don't do it anymore. You will either eat as an obedient girl or I will send you hungry, back to the playpen." I say in a voice as cold as steel.

"Let's try again."
  I gather more porridge and again bring the spoon to the woman's mouth.
"Quickly opened her mouth, baby."

*she bites you again throwing the food on the floor*

I-i don't care what you do to me I won't eat I'll bite even more if I have to*should probably remove her teeth*

"I see ... So you're not hungry."

I hear the steps on the doorstep and your girlfriend comes in with big boxes and bags. Sarah

Sarah: "Phew. I bought everything on the list. How is our baby doing?"

Anastasia: "Unfortunately, a little rebellion .. Try to feed her and I will put things in order in her room."

I take some black bags and go to the woman’s bedroom .. "

Sara: “Well, you won’t resist if I feed you. I’m kinder than mom. Let's open a nice, sweet mouth. Here comes a delicious porridge” I coo

Go to hell*she bites her as well*I lost respect for you when you wouldn't help me so get out of her before I bite you again*she says throwing the food*

*she crosses her arms pouting

Sara: You are a very bad baby. But I’m sure that mom says your will. So sit here. hungry. You will not get anywhere, fastened to a chair, and I will help your mom.

Anastasia: In the meantime, I empty the woman’s lockers from clothes.
I put all the woman’s underwear in bags: panties, bras, tights and socks and replace everything with diapers.

Next, I get rid of her adult pants, skirts and blouses and replace them with the onesies bought by Sarah, elaborate short dresses and other baby's clothes.

I am accumulating 5 large black bags.
. "Here is the baby, I’m getting rid of your adult clothes, you won’t see her anymore. Now you have a completely different wardrobe .. And this .. I think I’ll send it to be better or throw it out .. Exe didn’t decide." I say, to the baby.

And with her I free one more closet in the hallway from her outer clothes and from her shoes and fill up another bag and I put everything at the exit ..

S-so what about me I bought all those clothes and my teeth don't feel good from biting on that ring for so long? 

*she struggles In the chair as you decide to make a dentist appointment*

(Go with it please I'm interested to see how you remove her teeth like you said it sounds like a good idea?) 

"Baby. You are not asked what you want..
But most likely I will invite her to the house. I know there are such visiting doctors. And I will strongly ask that you be deprived of teeth. You start your transformation into a baby with this. I never joke. And I was not joking when I said that I would make you a baby. I gave you a lot of chances to be obedient babygirl. You refused a good mom ... "

"Look. The application for a dentist can be canceled within 12 hours. If for this you are a good baby and stop rebelling, I will cancel the order, but if you disobey me once more, then say goodbye to your teeth. You will be sent them in a box by mail ... Did you understand mommy baby? Will you be obedient? "

"Well then I'll see. Consider. One chance is given to you. First of all, I will dress you up properly."

I take the clothes Sarah bought and pick up the baby in the playpen ..

I touch her diaper and find it soaking wet ...

I take it off and throw it in the trash.

Wet baby wipes717448ae5bd451c2fd266fbc0af29cea-800x800.thumb.jpeg.f17905b955539ca21231e95a0c7d9c8f.jpeg, I wipe the bottom and ordinary babies.

I take a whole pack of Pampers diapersPampers-Active-Baby-Dry-5-9-3-208.thumb.jpg.7ddfea45848e944b691f2511ac3f7494.jpg, but much larger, they fit perfectly on a woman.

I pour the baby powder to the bottom and pubis and fix a fresh diaper on the baby. On top of her, I wear pink protective underpants.

Then, I put on a babygirl, a new baby dress, a very short and barely covering diaper. On her feet, I put on white socks with lace.

I comb the hair of a woman and weave 2 ponytails into each of which weave a magnificent bow.
I put a pacifier in my baby’s mouth.
I bring a big mirror ..

"Look how cute the baby is."20190506_091820.jpg.e759d564876484fe19995ab547ac3951.jpg

"You look quite natural. I'm a baby right now. You're still hungry ..."

I take a new baby bottle and fill it with "Similac" baby formula depositphotos_83000350-stock-illustration-baby-bottle-with-milk-formula.thumb.jpg.9d1f91610b6e1a7a1cba9ff399072a64.jpgto which I add the laxative and diuretic again ...

Shaking the bottle, I go to the playpen and climb inside.

I sit down and hug the baby, hold one hand against me and take out the paci from her mouth, and hold the bottle with the other and tease the pacifier from the bottle of her lips.

"Come on baby. Cracking for refreshment. Eat this delicious mix." I coo and lightly clap its bottom in the diaper, like a baby ..

I enjoy watching, the baby open her mouth and take the nipple from the bottle.
And the warm formula, begins to penetrate her throat.

“Let's suck your bottle,” I coo the baby and press her, to my body and gently rock it. "I'm your mommy and I will never leave you"

Sarah comes in and looks with emotion, as I feed the baby with a bottle and take a photo.

Sarah: "You look so cute. A real mommy with a infant"

I look at Sarah with a smile and continue to feed my babygirly ...

I finish feeding the baby and soon the baby bottle becomes empty.
I can feel the diaper getting warm, with the hand that holds the baby at the bottom.

"Has my baby already done poo in di?" cooing I - "Unfortunately I will not change you until I .. You should get used to wet and dirty diapers, besides I have a clear feeling that you will also wet it after a while. You can play for now."
 I give the baby stuffed animals and dolls. "Remember you can’t get up, you either play on all fours or lie on your tummy. Mommy will be there .."

I sat on the sofa and, together with Sarah, began to read the repair magazine.
We decide to make Togo's from the bedroom, a nursery baby's...

*toga pouted as she pissed in the diaper it starts to sag*o-ok mommy*she plays with her toys*

*she then lays back and shakes the rattle and chews on the teething ring like mommy wanted hoping she sees her doing it*

"Good baby." I say with a smile.
And then I say sharply without a smile ... "While you are smart, I’m a good mom, but remember 1 misconduct and you will lose all your teeth. You will only have gums .. you have 10 more hours. If you continue to be good during this time, then I will cancel the dentist .. "

I pick up the baby from the playpen and lay it on a removable rug.

"Now mommy will dress you up, but for now lie and suck your binky, my baby ..."