LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The truth about airline snacks

I’ve heard that airline food is designed to prevent your bowels from moving for a period of time so that the airline doesn’t have to clean out the lab tank so much after every flight. I recently flew for vacation and boy do those things work and I only had two tiny packets of pretzels in one day. If you want size and hard texture I would buy them online and see for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's absurd.

If you find yourself constipated after a flight, it's most likely dehydration and the change in time zone. It throws off your regularity.

• Like 1

As mentioned stress and dehydration are more likely the culprit. I remember every deer hunting season with my dad and brother. We would all get backed up due to excitement of the hunt, lack of fluid (you don't want to pee/move on a stand) and different food. Cue the drive home. There was a gas station about 40 miles from where we hunted, let's just say I feel bad for the cleaners.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I used to work for a subcontractor that cleaned planes. Basically, if you had a pillow, a Sky Mall, and unused air sickness bags, you're welcome. 

And if the snacks caused constipation, I'd love to know what we sometimes had to clean up off a fair number of seats over the course of my two years there.