LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Pussy (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and Diaperboy187)

Shelby Mirchwood was a two hundred year old witch with long blonde hair, sharp green eyes, and a tendency to use magic with most problems she encountered. She had just gotten done shopping for some ingredients and was now on her way home. Unfortunately she was walking through a rough and dark part of the city. Out of nowhere a man bumped into Shelby and by the smell it was obvious he was quite drunk.

Cain Knight had just down his five beer before looking at the clock. "Okay fells i better get going same time same place. But next time bring some bitches with you." Cain smiled to his friends before saying "But before i go What’s the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?" 

"I don't know Cain?" the guys say. "One’s a Goodyear. The other’s a great year." Soon everyone was laughing there asses off before Cain started to go, but then one of the guys said "Come on Cain one more joke." the guys said. "Okay, okay one more. Why did God give men penises? So they’d have at least one way to shut a woman up." After telling that last dirty joke Cain walked out of the bar, but as he was drunkenly walking out something hit him.

Cain Looked and to his surprise and beautiful woman was looking at him, after letting out a burp and said "Huh? Hey there, Baby… You”re a cute one!... How’s about a little action?."

• 2 weeks later...

Shelby looked at the bags of ingredients strewn across the sidewalk then at the drunk man. She could tell most of the ingredients were broken and would need to buy new ones. Since he obviously wasn't thinking straight she decided to give him a chance to apologize. "A gentleman usually helps a lady pick up her groceries if he knocks them down. Now will you please help me pick up my stuff ?" Shelby asked the man doing her best to be polite and keep her temper under control.

Shelby glared at Cain as he made no move to help her instead continuing to hit on her. She gave him a wicked grin when he said he wanted a little pussy and decided to teach him a lesson. Before he could do anything she cast a spell on him that quickly regressed him but also took away his penis. Shelby laughed once the spell was completed leaving Cain as a baby girl before telling him "There you go. Now you have your own little pussy. Enjoy it"