LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost little girl(private)

Gavin

Beverly was very surprised to see Bella weighed 85 pounds expecting her to be lighter. "Now sweetie this is very important. Can you tell me the last time you got a shot ?" She asked the small girl after taking her off the baby scale. Hannah picked Bella up and held her so she wouldn't have to walk. She knew the small adult was scared of shots but probably needed some to help her get better.

"S-sorry miss I don't know"she says telling the truth about her not knowing. "I honesty can't remember if I've ever had one. She says yawing trying to stay awake and be a good girl. 

"Ok we might have to give you a few shots but let's finish looking you over first" Beverly told Bella as she led Hannah to an examination room decorated for babies and toddlers. She got out a rectal thermometer and waited for the girl's diaper to be pulled down. Hannah quickly recognized the thermometer as one that would go in Bella's butt not her mouth. She made sure the small adult didn't see it and pulled down her diaper for the pediatrician.

"Of course I can baby now let the doctor finish examining you" Hannah reassured Bella as she put her down on the examination table. She stayed close though to reassure the small adult she was still there if she needed her. Beverly took Bella's heartbeat then examined her eyes, ears, and mouth. "Ok sweetie it looks like you're going to need four shots. Two are vitamins to help you get stronger and the other two are to help your symptoms" She told the girl before going to get a nurse to help prepare the shots.

"Bella if the doctor says you need four shots you're getting four shots. You want to get better don't you ?" Hannah asked Bella as she refused to let her leave without getting the shots. She hoped the doctor had a plan to make it easier on the small adult. After a few minutes Beverly came back in with a nurse carrying the shots while she held a pink teddy bear. "I know you're nervous but we brought you a new friend. So can you try to be a big girl while we give you the shots ?" She asked the girl as she offered her the stuffed animal to hold.

• 6 months later...

She shakes her head no whining upset feeling really bad."no please no shots no shots"she says screaming panicking scared of the shots and the doctor trying to get away. She panics and tries to get up and run away scared and Terrified knowing she'll probably get a spanking 

Hannah sighed before picking Bella up and holding her so she couldn't get away. She was disappointed in the girl but knew she was just scared of getting too many shots. Beverly could tell how scared Bella was so had decided on a different arrangement in hopes of making things easier. "Ok honey we can skip two of your shots for now but only if you promise to take the vitamins I have picked out" She told the small girl as she again offered her the pink teddy bear trying to cheer her up.

She just nods blushing and squeezing the teddy bear scared hoping they dont hurt to bad hoping the vitamins help her body and dont taste bad. "I-i think im ready miss"she says blushing feeling very embarrassed and doesn't try to squirm anymore 

"Ok now if you're a good girl I'll give you some treats after this" Beverly promised Bella as she got her arm ready for the shot. She waited until the tiny girl was holding her mom's hand before giving her the first shot. "Don't worry mommy is right here" Hannah told Bella as she offered her one of her hands to squeeze as tight as she liked. She hoped the girl would be able to take whatever vitamins the pediatrician had for her without any side effects.

Bella held her hand toghtly scared trying not to shake as she hated shots a lot and was trembling at the thought of mutiple shots but she was just sniffling trying to be brave for her but she better get the shots quickly before she loses her confidence or starts crying again or shaking really bad.

Beverly finished with the first shot then quickly gave Bella the second shot before putting a Barbie bandaid over it. "There we go all done. Now for those treats" She told the girl as she went over to a drawer and opened it revealing lots of stickers and lollipops. Hannah was a little surprised at the grip Bella had but didn't say anything as it wasn't too painful. Once the shots were over with she carried her over to the drawer the pediatrician had opened so she could see the stickers and lollipops.

Bella shook her head no not wanting anything but to sleep and nap from how bad she feels at the moment. "Mommy i wanna go home now?"she said feeling embarrassed but glad its over and starts to doze off again 

Hannah picked out two stickers and lollipops for Bella before setting up a follow up appointment for a week later. She made sure to get a prescription which would have chewy vitamins for the small girl. After thanking the pediatrician and paying she headed back to the car. "Ok baby we have to go get your vitamins but you can sleep in the car if you want" Hannah told Bella as she buckled her in and began driving to the nearest pharmacy.

Bella didn't wait another moment as soon as she was buckled in she fell asleep fast and was snoring lightly sneezing in her sleep and waited to go to the pharmacy 

Hannah let Bella sleep as she went through the drive thru to get the vitamins. She poked the small girl's diaper to see if it was wet while she waited. Since the vitamins were intended for toddlers there was no telling how effective they would be on the adult. Once Hannah had the vitamins she headed home to put Bella in her crib for a nap.

Bella stayed asleep for the whole ride and was haivng a dream and said "m-mom d-dad?"she said drooling a little as they drive it starts pouring down rain outside and she smiles in her sleep to the pitter patter of rain on the car windows 

"It's ok mommy is right here" Hannah told Bella as she gave her a hug at a stoplight. She hoped the rain wouldn't cause any nightmares for the poor child and was trying to get home safely. If the poor girl had nightmares she was sure it would mean she would wind up using her diapers a lot more. Hannah sighed as they finally got back home and went to get Bella out of the car.

Bella was rather soothed by the rain and was having a rather odd thing happen to her right now that babies usually dont have the diaper had blood in it the poor adult baby had started her period and was having pains in her dream

Hannah checked Bella's diaper again as she took her out of the car. She was very surprised to see the girl was bleeding and rushed her inside. Acting quickly she took her to the bathroom and pulled down the diaper to try and figure out where the wound was. Hannah hadn't even considered it might be Bella's period since she still thought Bella was a little kid.

She stayed asleep smiling still bleeding a little whining in her sleep cramping a lot wondering whats gonna happen but hopes she believes her that its actually her period. She wakes up slightly in her arms and whines slightly"m-miss i think i started my cycle?"she said groggily whining again 

"What do you mean baby ?" Hannah asked Bella as she cleaned up the blood. She had determined it was coming from the girl's vagina but had no idea why. Her best guess was that the girl might have an infection. Hannah hadn't even considered the possibility that Bella was just having her period.

"I-its my period?"she said blushing not liking anyone seeing that shes on her period feeling really embarrassed and shy but really hopes she's not lying because this is when her period usually starts but feels like shes gonna get a spanking for "imagining