LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost little girl(private)

Gavin

*bella the lost little girl about the size of a six year old has lost her job and home.  she is a black haired blue eye Japanese girl her health isn't doing to well from the terrible storms that have been happening recently. while she sleeps in a box in the alley the clothes she's wearing filthy and soaked. No on usually no one even cares about her*

*the small girl is 19 she 4,5 and 98 pounds she looks younger than a six year old and really likes how to train your dragon with with her pajamas with toothless on it its the only thing she had she lost her other clothes*

Hannah Hemsworth was a thirty two year old woman with short brunette hair, amber colored eyes, and a low tolerance when it came to putting up with bratty kids. She stood stall at 5'8" and weighed 135 pounds but was very gentle with kids and babies. On her way home from working at a daycare she noticed what appeared to be a small girl in a box. Hannah quickly went to investigate hoping the child was alright.

*bella noticed the woman coming towards her and backed up into her box scared of the woman seeing is how she was from Japan she only moved here for her job she knows english but gets scared of people easily due to her short size*

Hannah saw Bella going back into her box and tried to coax her out "Come here sweetie. I want to help you" She would take the girl out of the box if she refused to come out willingly. Reaching into her pocket she took out a breakfast bar and showed it to the girl. Hannah couldn't tell how old Bella was yet since she was hiding in her box for the moment.

*Bella slowly comes out of the box her pajamas soaked and smelling awful but she grabs the breakfast bar and scoots back in the box ripping it open eating it.**after eating the breakfast bar*"thank y-you miss"*she says stammering*

Hannah let Bella take the breakfast bar and go back into the box to eat it. She then got out of a bag of M&Ms and waited for her to come out again. This time she kept a firm hold on the bag so the small girl couldn't take it away. Hannah could tell Bella was hungry by how fast she ate and wondered how long she had been living in the box.

*Bella crawled out again and tried to take it but notices her strong grip on the bag*"m-miss may I have this."*The small girl asks looking up at you about to go back in the box nervous*

"You can if you come with me. I've got a warm bed and plenty of food just waiting for a little girl like you" Hannah told Bella as she let her have a few M&Ms. She didn't want the girl to go back into her box but didn't have anymore food on her at moment. If she was lucky she could get the small girl to come home with her so she could take care of her. Hannah held out her hand and waited to see if Bella would take it and follow her home.

*Bella took her hand gently and stood up her how to train your dragon pajamas ruined and smell of pee*thank you miss."*the small girl says giving a slight smile then it goes away*

Hannah noticed the smell of pee on Bella but didn't say anything about it as she led her to a store. She would give the girl a few more M&Ms after a bit to make sure she didn't change her mind. Finally they stopped at the store and she decided to have a quick chat with her new friend. "Ok my name is Hannah but you can call me mommy or Ms. Hannah. What's your name ?" Hannah asked Bella while trying to ignore the strong smell of pee coming from her.

"M-my name is bella"*the small girl says looking down at the floor shyly. *"Why are we at the store ms hannah? "*bella asks confused what's going on eating the M&Ms she gave her*

"Well Bella we just need to get a few things for you. If you're good and don't whine I'll let you get a stuffed animal after we're done. But that means no whining and holding my hand the entire time understand ?" Hannah asked Bella as if she was a small child that needed to be reminded of the rules a lot. She was very careful not to tell the girl she planned to get her diapers in case she tried to run off or began fussing. With any luck the promise of a stuffed animal would make sure she was on her best behavior. Hannah waited to see if Bella would agree before they went inside the store.

O-ok miss Hannah*the girl didn't really care about the stuffed animal she was glad to be going somewhere warm but she didn't fully trust hannah but she held her hand gently.*"w-why would you bye me stuff if you just met me"? *the small girl asked.*

"Well because I want you to be clean and pretty. I can't let you run around being all stinky and dirty" Hannah explained to Bella as she gave her a few more M&Ms. She looked around before heading straight for the little girl clothes. The diapers would be the last thing before she let her new friend pick out a stuffed animal. Hannah took a peek at the tags on Bella's pjs to figure out what size clothes she needed.

*bella blushed and let her look at the tags and ate the candy she was given*"thank you miss hannah"*bella says shyly.*"i -I know I really small*the small Japanese girl said. 

"It's alright you'll get bigger as you grow up and get older" Hannah told Bella in an attempt to make her feel better. She had no idea the girl was an adult and probably wouldn't grow anymore. After looking for a few minutes she showed the girl some Care Bear and My Little Pony footie pajamas. Hannah hoped Bella would like the clothes she was picking out for her to wear.

*bella looked confused at what she said but didn't really say anything.**bella kind of smiled at the clothes she was picking out acting like she likes them*"a-anymore c-candy? "*the girl asked.*

"Let's save the rest for later. We don't want you spoiling your dinner" Hannah told Bella as she had put the bag back in her pocket. She began looking at the daytime clothes before finding some dresses, shirts, pants, and jeans most having Care Bears or My Little Pony on them as well. If the small adult didn't speak up her new room might soon wind up with Care Bear and My Little Pony designs. Hannah had picked out five outfits for Bella to wear during the day and hoped she would like them as well.

"M-miss hannah I'm a adult im 19 I don't really like this stuff? *Bella says looking down saying quietly hoping Hannah doesnt get mad at her and say she can't stay with her clearly not wanting to go back to her box*

"Oh my you have such an imagination. I know it's fun to pretend but I think we both know you're not even a preteen. If you don't like Care Bears or My Little Pony why don't you just tell me what shows you do like ?" Hannah suggested to Bella quickly brushing away her claim that she was an adult. She wouldn't put up with the story for long before spanking the girl for lying. If the small adult wanted to be believed she would need some proof to show the woman. Hannah waited for Bella to tell her what kid shows she did like so she could find some clothes with the designs.

"Fine if you're an adult you must have some proof. You prove you're an adult and I'll treat you like one" Hannah told Bella giving her one chance to prove she was telling the truth. She was certain after the girl couldn't show any proof she would have to give up her ridiculous story. If the small adult could prove she was telling the truth though she would let her pick any clothes that fit her small body. Hannah waited patiently sure Bella didn't have any proof for her claim.

*bella looked down at the floor*"I lost it but I'm telling the truth I am an adult"*she says with a bratty tone mad Hannahs not believing me.*"you have to believe me? *she stomps her foot looking up at Hannah 

"The only thing I have to believe is if you throw a fit you'll be very sorry. Now I don't want to hear anymore nonsense about you claiming to be an adult. You're obviously a little girl and that's how you'll be treated understand ?" Hannah asked Bella not surprised to hear she didn't have any proof. She couldn't believe the girl was stomping her foot just moments after claiming to be an adult. If she threw a fit the small adult would quickly find out that she was a firm believer in spanking kids. Hannah had even gone so far as to spank an adult or two when they behaved very childishly.

"I am a adult I swear! *she says in the bratty tone*bella whines as she says it getting really mad  hannah isn't believing her*"I am an adult I swear? "