LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost little girl(private)

Gavin

"I know but we can't take you to see them in a wet diaper. Now Bella I'm going to be right beside you the entire time but we might have to give you a few shots. Do you remember the last time you got a shot ?" Hannah asked Bella as she pushed her dress up and untaped the wet diaper. She wasn't in a big hurry since they still had at least ten minutes before the appointment. Once the small adult had some medicine she was going to try giving her some formula and hope she could keep it down. Hannah wiped Bella's butt down after throwing away the old diaper.

A-about six years ok mommy"she started to look worried and shaking"n-no shots I hate them please no"she begs as her diaper is changed. "Mommy please no I dont like shots don't make me? "

"Honey I'm sorry but you are probably going to need shots to keep you healthy. Don't worry you can hold my hand the entire time" Hannah promised Bella as she took out a new Care Bear diaper. She didn't think the girl was six yet so obviously had to be lying about how long it had been since she got a shot. The new diaper had Cheer Bear on it and she put it under the small adult's butt. Hannah doubted Jessica had ever had any shots as she applied baby powder to her butt.

N-no please"she sniffled quietly and tried to grab mommies hand to cuddle. "Mommy how many shots will there beds please don't say like four or five shots"she sniffles scared 

"I don't know baby. That will be up to the doctor" Hannah told Bella as she taped her into the new diaper. She helped her down from the changing table then threw away the used changing supplies. After adjusting the dress she picked the small adult up again and carried her out to the waiting room. Hannah sat down then put Bella on the floor giving her butt an encouraging pat to go play with the toys on the floor.

"We'll have to see what the doctor says" Hannah told Bella as she led her to the pediatrician. She hoped that despite her fears the small adult would behave for the pediatrician. Beverly waved to Bella when she saw her before bending down to her level. She hoped the girl liked the Minnie Mouse scrubs she was wearing as she asked her. "I don't seem to have a record of you. Is it alright if we get a few things before I examine you ?"

"Well we need to get your weight, height, and age for starters" Beverly told Bella as she took her to a kid's scale. Looking at the girl she didn't think she could be any older than six at the most. Hannah wondered if Bella would try to tell Beverly her outrageous story or not. Unless she wanted a punishment when they got home it wasn't a good idea for the small adult to claim she wasn't a little kid.

Bella gulped and decides to try and say she's an adult"ma'am I'm not a kid I'm a 22 year old"she says seeing mommy glaring at her. She hopes that she believes Bella story. 

"Well I've never seen an adult so small" Beverly told Bella as she didn't believe the girl was really an adult. She figured the girl was just a kid with a very active imagination. "I think she's four or five but I'm not certain" Hannah told Beverly as she shot Bella a warning look. She wasn't happy to hear the girl was still trying to convince people she was actually an adult not a little kid.

Y-yeah sorry i-i have a imagination mommy says"she says. "Mommy I need to puke"she says running to a bathroom tripping and falling on the hard tile"owww!? "She cries loud. 

Beverly started to ask Bella how old she really was when she heard her say she needed to puke. She was about to tell them where the bathroom was when the small girl tripped and fell. Hannah picked Bella up off the floor then looked around before heading to a bathroom. She went to the toilet as fast as possible and held the lid up for the small adult.

• 2 weeks later...

"I thought we agreed you were done with that ridiculous story. Remember we talked about the differences between adults and little girls like you ?" Hannah asked Bella after following her into the bathroom. She was definitely not pleased with the girl but wouldn't punish her too badly while she was sick. Beverly quickly told someone about the mess on the floor do they could get it cleaned up. She hoped the girl was alright and hadn't hurt herself after falling on the floor.

"I know baby but you're not an adult. I've seen elementary school students bigger than you. I'll let the nurse look at it" Hannah told Bella as she helped her to her feet. She then stuck two fingers in the girl's diaper to make sure she was still dry. Beverly was still waiting for Hannah and Bella to get back. She hoped the small girl was alright after falling and puking on the floor.

• 2 weeks later...

"Ssh it's alright" Hannah comforted Bella as she led her back to Beverly. She hoped they could get through the appointment without the poor girl puking again. Beverly looked over at Bella before noticing the red spot on her head. She quickly got some ointment and put it on the red spot to help with the pain and prevent any swelling.

"Not yet baby. We still need to get you looked at" Hannah told Bella as she held her for the moment. She hoped the small girl wouldn't fall asleep during the exam as it might make matters difficult. "Now Bella I know you're tired but can you tell me how old you are ?" Beverly asked Bella since she hadn't gotten a good answer last time. She wouldn't be happy if the small adult kept trying to say she was 22.

"Ok five. Now can you stand up real tall for me ?" Beverly asked Bella as she got ready to get her height. She definitely believed the girl was closer to five instead of twenty two. Hannah put Bella on the floor and waited for her to go stand up straight for the pediatrician. She could tell the girl was struggling to stay awake long enough for the examination to be over.

"Can you be a big girl and try to stay awake for me ?" Beverly asked Bella as she wrote down her height and picked her up. Before the small girl could stop her she had put her on a small scale to get her weight not expecting her to even weigh 100 pounds. Hannah hoped Bella could stay awake since she didn't really have too much information on her. She wouldn't be too surprised if the small adult slept for a while once they were done at the appointment.