LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost little girl(private)

Gavin

*bella weakly held onto hannah feeling drowsy as well*"mommy can I have a quick nap before we leave please? *she asked yawning. *"I promise not to long just a hour please? "

"Yes but this time you need to sleep in your bed" Hannah told Bella as she put her down on the changing table. She got out a new Care Bear diaper this one with Grumpy Bear on it. In less than five minutes she had the girl powdered and taped into the new diaper. Hannah was quite good at changing diapers but made sure to always be gentle then put Bella down in the toddler bed.

Hannah tucked Bella in making sure she was comfortable. She hoped the mattress protector would protect the bed if the girl's diaper leaked again. For now she was going to make good use of the time as she scheduled an appointment with a pediatrician. Once that was done Hannah began searching the internet for much thicker diapers she could put Bella in.

*bella slept peacefully coughing here and there having the flu with a temperature. **she eventually woke up a couple hours later and waited for Hannah to come in*

Hannah checked in on Bella every hour till finally seeing she was awake and helped her out of the toddler bed. She was surprised the girl hadn't gotten out on her own as the rails could be climbed over and didn't cover all of the bed. Without warning she checked the girl's diaper and found it wet. Hannah gave Bella a Love-a-lot Care Bear diaper as she untaped the old diaper and wiped her butt down.

M-mommy thank you b-but I am an adult you don't need to do this all the time*bella said claiming to be an adult again feeling older. *"I swear I'm not lying? *she says knowing you won't believe me*

"Bella remember what mommy said about the difference between adults and babies ?" Hannah asked Bella as she used a little warning tone when she claimed to be an adult again. She was clearly sick of hearing it even after the girl had admitted she wasn't an adult. If the small adult wasn't sick she would have put her over her knee for lying. Hannah threw away the old diaper and powdered Bella's butt before reaching for the new diaper.

*bella fell silent not wanting to make hannah mad so she laid there silently. **she eventually spoke up*"sorry I lie mommy I just love to pretend*she says hoping for no punishment 

"I know but maybe you can pretend to be something else like an adorable little princess" Hannah suggested to Bella as she tickled her tummy and put the new diaper under her butt. She was trying to get the girl to pretend to be something else in hopes of her forgetting about pretending to be an adult. After taping the new diaper on the small adult she looked at the clothes she had bought yesterday. Hannah picked out a dress with Fluttershy on it and waited to see if Bella would try to dress herself.

I-i don't want to pretend anymore though*she said as she attempted to dress herself but ended up messing up and falling. *"mommy I need your help please? *the girl said looking up at hannah? *

Hannah giggled as she saw Bella was having trouble putting the dress on. She easily put it on the girl having no trouble with it whatsoever. Looking down at the small adult's feet she realized she had forgotten shoes. Hannah put Bella on the floor before digging in the closet and coming out with a pair of Minnie Mouse shoes that might fit her.

*Bella did manage to put the shoes on surprisingly without much trouble. *"ok mommy I'm ready to go now where are we going if I can ask? "*bella asked confused on where their going hoping somewhere nice. *

"We're going to the doctor remember ? We need to get you looked at and make sure you're healthy" Hannah reminded Bella as she was surprised the shoes fit her so well. She wondered if the girl knew they were intended for toddlers not big girls. The doctor's office was quite a bit farther away so this time she was going to drive the girl. Hannah hoped Bella wouldn't get carsick as she carried her out to her car.

*bella clung onto hannah as she was carried to the car*"mommy I scared of doctors just so you know. *bella says warning Hannah that she gets scared as she's put in the Car*"mommy I feel like I'm about to throw up again? "*she says feeling nauseous 

"It's alright I'll be right beside you the whole time. Want me to open a window ?" Hannah asked Bella as she tried to make her comfortable. She wished she had a carseat or booster seat for the girl to sit in as she put her in the back seat. After the doctor visit she was definitely going to need to get the small adult a carseat. Hannah had buckled Bella in as tight as she could but could see the belts were loose on her.

"It's alright" Hannah assured Bella surprised to see even with the window open she still seemed to be carsick. She was glad they were almost to the pediatrician's office. If the small adult could handle it she was going to see if they had any medicine for toddlers. Hannah pulled into the parking lot then went to get Bella out of the car once she was parked.

She holds onto her mommy feeling really nauseous almost puking but holds it in. "M-mommy I feel really icky I don't like this I feel like I'm about to puke again mommy please stop moving. "

"It's ok Bella we're here." Hannah assured Bella as she took her out of the car. She waited to see if the girl needed to puke again standing away a little bit. Since she had found the small adult on the street she wasn't too surprised that she was puking a lot. Bella might try to fight her but Hannah was definitely going to make sure she got any shot she might have missed while living on the streets.

"C-can we just go please"the small Japanese girl asks hating being in public a lot. "Mommy l-lets go inside now please"she asks holding onto you tightly seeing people staring she hides her face. 

"Ok let's go inside. Try to tell me if you need to puke" Hannah told Bella as she picked her up and carried her inside. She didn't mind that people were staring at them. Once they were inside she lifted the small adult's dress up to check her diaper to make sure it was still dry. Hannah had no problem treating Bella like a toddler no matter how much it embarrassed the girl.

H-hey mommy please not in front of people i-i am wet c-can I get a change in the bathroom please?"she whispers. She hangs onto mommy weakly feeling drained and nauseous. 

Hannah smirked as Bella tried to act like a big girl now that they were around other people. She headed to the bathroom carrying the girl and her purse which she was using as a diaper bag. After they entered the bathroom she pulled down the baby changing table and put the small adult on it. Hannah wondered if Bella had noticed the childish theme of the waiting room and figured out she was going to be seen by a pediatrician not a doctor for adults.