LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost little girl(private)

Gavin

"No but you will have to sleep in your bed till we get you thicker diapees" Hannah told Bella as she used duct tape on the other diaper. She hoped it would discourage the girl from even thinking of touching her diapers let alone trying to remove them. After taking her off the changing table she put her on the toddler bed. "Now which pajamas do you want to wear tonight ?" Hannah asked Bella as she showed her each pair of the pajamas she had bought for her.

I want mommy to pick surprise me"*bella says rubbing her eyes wanting to get to bed already. *"mommy I'm really tired can we get to bed already? "*she asks nicely.*

"Sure let me just put on your pajamas then it's off to bed" Hannah told Bella as she picked out a pair of pajamas with lots of different Care Bears on it. She showed it to the girl before holding it open so she could put her feet in. Hopefully the girl would see how cozy the footie pajamas were along with the rest of the toddler clothes and get used to wearing them. Hannah hadn't forgotten about Bella's pacifier and was going to put that in her mouth after she was completely dressed.

Hannah let Bella put her arms the holes before zipping up the footie pajamas and telling her "Ok let's get you in bed" She took the stuffed animal and pacifier and gave them to the girl. Next she picked her up and carried the small adult to her room. Hannah really hoped Bella's double diapers would hold the whole night.

"Mommy your so warm? "*bella cuddles the stuffed animal and sucks on the pacifier. *"mommy thank you for letting me sleep with you"*she says talking around the pacifier*

"Now remember tonight you can sleep with mommy but tomorrow you sleep in your own bed" Hannah told Bella as she put her down in her bed. She was glad the girl wasn't fussing over the early bedtime considering it was only seven o'clock. Until the small adult grew up her bedtime would likely be at six thirty. Hannah changed into her pajamas before joining Bella in bed and drifting off to sleep.

*bella ended up wetting her diaper as it leaked forming a yellow stain on hannahs white sheets. **bella wakes up in the morning scared and jumps up*"mommy I had a accident I'm I'm sorry! "*she screams scared about a punishment. *

Hannah frowned as woke up to the feeling of a wet bed in the morning. She knew exactly what had happened but swore not to be too cross with the poor girl. Instead she helped her off the bed and put the sheets in the washer unfortunately revealing a huge wet spot on the mattress. "I'm not mad Bella but do you see why I wanted you to sleep in the toddler bed ? Mine doesn't have a mattress protector so it got all wet" Hannah explained to Bella as she pointed out the big wet spot.

"I'm not mad but do you see now why I wanted you to sleep in the toddler bed ?" Hannah asked Bella repeating her question again. She expected an answer from the girl before she helped her get changed. After breakfast she was definitely going to order some thicker baby diapers online for the small adult. Hannah waited for an answer as she got some cleaning supplies for the mattress.

Yes I see now I'm sorry but can I have a moveable crib please? "*she asks wanting to sleep close to you. *"I'll be a good girl mommy but may I have a diaper change now? "

"Yes but I'll have to find one first after I get you some thicker diapers. Now be a good girl and help clean this up" Hannah told Bella as she put her on a dry part of the mattress. She then sprayed down the wet spot and handed the girl a few paper towels. Since the girl made the mess she was expecting her to clean it up. Hannah let the spray sit a few moments before starting to dry up the mattress with the paper towels the best she could.

*she helped Hannah clean it up*"am I banned from your bed forever? "*she asked worried that she can't sleep with you anymore. *"I'm so sorry mommy that I did that please don't ban me from your bed? 

"No but until we get some much thicker diapers and I'm sure you won't leak again you're sleeping in the toddler bed" Hannah told Bella as they finished cleaning up the wet spot the best they could. She then picked the girl up and took her into the bathroom. After that she disappeared for a minute then came back with a pair of scissors which she set aside. Hannah unzipped Bella's footie pajamas then helped her out of them and put them aside.

"Oh you mean a babysitter or nanny ?" Hannah asked Bella not sure why she would want an adult friend instead of a kid friend. She checked the first Care Bear diaper to see how wet it was before using the scissors to cut it off. Then she repeated the process before throwing the diapers away. Hannah then began to undress herself letting Bella see her naked and compare the differences between them.

"I suppose we could look at some but you don't really need one since you'll be going to daycare with me every day except Saturday and Sunday. Oh thank you so much for the compliment" Hannah told Bella as she had clearly planned on her going to the daycare with her. She wondered if the girl was trying to get a babysitter or nanny in hopes of them listening to her story about being an adult. Taking the small adult's hand she led her into the bathtub then stepped in with her. Hannah obviously was going to give Bella a shower with her this time.

M-mommy may I have a doctor checkup I don't feel the best*bella gets in feeling a bit sick. *"mommy I feel lightheaded and my stomach hurts?"*she whines wanting comfort and attention. *

"Of course. I was planning to take you to the doctor anyways. Do you want some breakfast first ?" Hannah asked Bella as she gave her the baby soap to wash herself. She was already starting to wash herself but could wash the girl if she didn't do a good job. Hopefully the small adult wasn't uncomfortable having a shower with her new mommy. Hannah didn't seem to mind Bella taking a shower with her to help save water even though she thought the girl was a toddler.

*Bella takes the soap Washing herself good and clean doing a good job. *"mommy I'm not really hungry I just feel really crappy*she says all of a sudden feeling really sick and throwing up on Hannah by accident only on her legs. *

"It's alright. I'll get you dressed and take you to the doctor after we're both clean" Hannah reassured Bella as she saw the girl vomit on her legs. She wasn't mad and simply rewashed them. Turning to the small girl she helped her wash the vomit off her as well. Hannah hoped Bella wasn't seriously sick as she began to wash her hair.

M-mommy i feel really sick and dizzy*she says letting hannah wash her hair. *"mommy w-whats wrong with me i feel so sick i dont know whats wrong i just want to sit down i dont feel like standing"*she says almost throwing up again*

"I'm not sure but I bet the doctor can help you" Hannah reassured Bella as she finished washing her hair. She then washed her own hair before turning off the shower and giving the girl a towel. If she needed to she would put the girl on a meal of only formula until she could handle baby food. Hannah dried herself off and helped Bella do the same before picking her up and taking her to the nursery.